The Ukrains Got Talent - Amazing vid.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The Ukrain's Got Talent. This vid is of a girl on UGT drawing the story of WW2 in sand withy soppy music in the background. 1/4 of the pop of Ukrain was killed in WW2 by the Nazis and the Soviets. http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=vOhf3OvRXKg

Stunning...

...and she can draw too.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/tvandradioblog/2009/aug/13/ukranian-sand-artist

Guardian said:
Simonova is a real piece of work. Watching her in action calls to mind Rolf Harris ("can you tell what it is yet?") and his passion for popularising art. Yet you wonder how she would fare in the UK's version of the show. Piers? "Tony Hart's dead, love - move on." Simon? "It was all a bit cabaret, sweetheart." Amanda? "I'm loving the dress! You go, girlfriend!" Ant and Dec would think her canny, at least.
(...)
Her war story has over 400,000 views on YouTube and is provoking an interesting debate in the comments section. Jgoo24 notes that "sand is her bitch" and few would argue with this. "Maybe the most magnificent master piece of art of all time" says DevinsDad90, not a man prone to hyperbole. And also "i just jizzed in my pants" (thank you, deaddevil6).
:D

engr172

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
That was very, very good.
She was stunning.....most Ukranian chicks are

Civi_Git said:
That was pretty cool , but was that nothing else matters by metallica in the background from about 7:20 onwards?
Yeah it was, I recognised it but couldn't place it.
Very talented, was this girl on the tea advert that was going around not so long back?

Watching that was the best 8:33 minutes of my life, I’ve spent in a long while!

Very clever girl.

762baynet said:
Civi_Git said:
That was pretty cool , but was that nothing else matters by metallica in the background from about 7:20 onwards?
Yeah it was, I recognised it but couldn't place it.
Very talented, was this girl on the tea advert that was going around not so long back?
I think it's the cover by Apocolyptica (sp)

Totally different set of talents and skills compared to most Ukrainians I've met! :safe: