The UK shooting show 28 Feb 1st Mar Newark

Evening ladies and gents,

Is anyone plannig to have a look round the UK shooting show at the Newark show ground on Sat 28th Feb and Sun 1st Mar ?

www.theshootingshow.co.uk

I was thinking of perhaps arranging an RV point for meeting up and putting faces to names.

If anyone is interested drop a reply in and we can take things from there, if no response then I'll sack the idea as being shoite.

Medders.

As my ménage à trois that weekend has been postponed I might be available. I'll post on here nearer the time.

I am meeting up with some old mates in Newark that weekend so count me in

ugly

LE
Despite the obvious anagram, I will be there on the Sunday hopefully, partly as a buying exped and partly to see if its worth exhibiting next year!

ugly said:
Despite the obvious anagram, I will be there on the Sunday hopefully, partly as a buying exped and partly to see if its worth exhibiting next year!
Coincidentally I was supposed to be in your town that weekend until my dates got postponed! :x

Bugger, only just spotted this thread!!

I went Saturday morning, quite a sizable crowd already there at 8.30am.

Not done any shooting for a few years, but I'm looking to rekindle my interest, so decided to take a look.

Interest suitably rekindled, now I've got to pursuade the other half to let me spend large amounts of money!

Some very nice kit there, I like the new Winchester SX3 & I could never afford anything on the Purdey, Hellis or Westley stand.

ugly

LE
Well the question now has to be will anyone else be going next year as I am hoping to display there!

ugly

LE
Well it certainly seemed to be busy on saturday and enough on Sunday to warrant us having a stall, the distance involved didnt put off our local shops attending and doing very well!

As a punter I though it was OK as a half day out. I think I'd pretty much seen it all after three hours and I spent a good half hour of that just chatting to an old mate. Ok for a tenner.

ugly

LE
It needs more trade stands and possibly some more demos and a display arena but unless its supported it wont get the success it deserves. I can see me pushing the boss to take a stand next year!