The UK Muppet of the month

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by very-old-git, Oct 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

If only it had been Hartlepool - they hang monkeys in Hartlepool and that would have saved the taxpayer the expense of house watering and feeding this creature for the 44 months or realistically 22 months and then for varying periods over the next 60 or so years and repairing all the damage he does during the bits between periods of incarceration.

• Like Like x 2
  2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Huddersfield? Soft shandy drinking southern ponce then. A bit like you. I bet you have a cousin called Jerome, don't you Charlotte?

Jesus. Anyone remember the good old days when soft southern puffs like very-old-git got clipped for talking funny?

3. Maybe he should just get a job. He is obviously too thick for crime. Even the most desperate Crip/Blood/Gangsta Disciples set wouldn't touch him with a bargepole!!! I wonder who he grassed up to get such a short sentence.

Anybody wondering why there are a disproportionate number of black youths in jail, it's cos they're ******* useless at crime. I wouldn't trust him to steal me a Mars bar. He probably couldn't even do that without getting caught and dropping his mates in it.

4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Yeah. I agree. Soft southern boys, shite at crime and they'll grass you up soon as you can say "Gaw, lav a dak Mayree Puppins" then dance over the rooftops of London. Bunch of *****.