Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The UK/European migrant problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
hence the color of the meat in the below picture which looks almost radio active....
Boeuf Tihange* ou boeuf Doule* peut etre?

* For those not in the know you only have to mention those two names in Aachen or that area to cause massive ring twitch. Two rather dodgy belgian reactors, which are considered to be at risk of having a severe leak. C'est la vie.

Yes mate. You are a cockwomble. I had an EU national that I got into a four star hotel.... That we are paying for spit and cough in my face because I wouldn't give him a PlayStation 3 and a smart phone.
I had to stand between a UK nation trying to stab a hotel cleaner because she emptied a bag full of cig ends in the bin.
Then another homeless EU national pushing me because his sky wasn't working.
I just left my wife and child and leave on a room with no TV or WiFi.
And tomorrow I'm up at 0400hrs to find more of the homeless.

But had I just done Kylie up the naughty hole and she licked me clean, I still wouldn't want you replying to my posts.
Sounds like a stressful and trying day and to top it all having to isolate yourself from wife and child to protect them .
Best wishes mate and stay safe .

Never ending and we hardly ever hear nowadays about all those arriving by truck

Just as well we have all that surplus money in the banks just waiting for the gimmegrants to be given.

Now we know why building sites are deemed to be essential work, to provide all the illegals with brand spanking new accommodation at the drop of a hat-whilst British people, if they're lucky are put in bedsits, and if not left on the streets.

We've had, what about 300 illegals turn up from a country in a so-called lockdown in the last 2 weeks?. Plus an unspecified number more in the back of trucks. Time their families are let in that's about 2,000 more parasites given the best treatment courtesy of the taxpayer.

Oh, and there's probably another few hundred more to come by the end of the month.

These scum should be taken out in their boat to just inside French waters and pointed in the direction of Calais and warned if they re-enter British waters they will be machine-gunned out of the water and no survivors left behind.

No wonder these scum and filth don't want to stay in France, Italy or Greece, countries perfectly safe, and having reached these countries these parasites have no legal grounds for coming to Britain.

Oh, and that's more crime, benefit fraud, drug-dealing, under-age sex offending( a speciality from the "religion of peace"), and their other unique speciality, terrorism.

It seems despite talk to the contrary, this government is as weak as it's predecessors on the subject of illegal immigration. They need to get a effing grip.

Yes mate. You are a cockwomble. I had an EU national that I got into a four star hotel.... That we are paying for spit and cough in my face because I wouldn't give him a PlayStation 3 and a smart phone.
I had to stand between a UK nation trying to stab a hotel cleaner because she emptied a bag full of cig ends in the bin.
Then another homeless EU national pushing me because his sky wasn't working.
I just left my wife and child and leave on a room with no TV or WiFi.
And tomorrow I'm up at 0400hrs to find more of the homeless.

But had I just done Kylie up the naughty hole and she licked me clean, I still wouldn't want you replying to my posts.
What the hell are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.