Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The UK/European migrant problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither. I would prefer to live in a society of my own values if I had the option.

What sort of half- wit answer is that ?

Most of the Middle East is a war zone......

Most of Africa is a war zone......

A lot of the Indian subcontinent is riven by various sizes of conflicts......

Do you want the whole sodding world to come here as refugees?

I feel a great deal of pity for innocent people being tortured and mistreated, but snowflake tossers like you are just muddying the waters......

but fully support individuals applying for Asylum - and support those that are found to have genuine cases to be welcomed in.
But 80% of those claiming Asylum are refused but still allowed to stay anyway with the same benefits, because we can't return them. Many come from safe countries like Ghana, Gambia, Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. This is why the situation enrages the vast majority of the population. People are supportive of people with a genuine case, like the Yarzidi women, Christians in the ME and Pakistan and the Olympic athelete from Belarus. But they get pushed out by the vast number of chancers.

It also shows the govenment as being not in control of its borders.

We can't get round the fact (that no one is allowed to say) that we need to decide if Britain will remain a white European country and a green and pleasant land or a giant refugee camp comprised of all the worlds ethnic, racial, religious and tribal conflicts.

London is already minority white British and the mayor is putting in place a body to rename the streets after immigrants, prioritise funding to non-white groups and remove white heritage and statues.

At what point will people act ?

That’s ‘cancelling talk’ mate…careful or you’ll have the rozzers and others at your door.

Millions have...... many millions more entered without any consultation with the British people, sneaked in by Blair and his minions, and now my children and grandchildren will be reaping the whirlwind, and no, I have never been a member of left or right parties, I think they're all twats.

I just have the sense to see where this madness of over- population, and "selective tourism" is going to bring down our western civilisations
Liberia, Haiti and Zimbabwe here we come?

To my knowledge - since they came back from Gibraltar - this is the first time these two have been further east than Portsmouth . . . although they were off-shore, further west, during the G7 meeting. I have no idea why they visited London ?!

I cannot imagine, that the Royal Navy, is now to get involved in this debacle :( !!

View attachment 592606

View attachment 592607

Apoplexy WARNING for some posting on this thread . . . !!

Always nice to receive confirmation from your MP, that he/she/they/it shares your own point-of-view.

But, what was unexpected - and, NOT heard of elsewhere - was confirmation that . . . the Home Office and the armed forces have been training for a more vigorous “push back” approach . . !!

. . . I have been continually pressuring ministers on the floor of the House to take a more pro-active approach. Border Force has become joke, acting as a taxi service for illegal migrants, and facilitating the work of cruel traffickers and people smugglers.

I have been informed that the Home Office and the armed forces have been training for a more vigorous “push back” approach which, as you can imagine, I would give my full support. I have written to encourage them to adopt it as soon as possible.

The situation is grave and we need to take much stronger action on the front line to end the illegal crossings . . .

Last edited:
Mmmm . . . . :( !!

Capture.PNG

Apoplexy WARNING for some posting on this thread . . . !!

Always nice to receive confirmation from your MP, that he/she/they/it shares your own point-of-view.

But, what was unexpected - and, NOT heard of elsewhere - was confirmation that . . . the Home Office and the armed forces have been training for a more vigorous “push back” approach . . !!

. . . I have been continually pressuring ministers on the floor of the House to take a more pro-active approach. Border Force has become joke, acting as a taxi service for illegal migrants, and facilitating the work of cruel traffickers and people smugglers.

I have been informed that the Home Office and the armed forces have been training for a more vigorous “push back” approach which, as you can imagine, I would give my full support. I have written to encourage them to adopt it as soon as possible.

The situation is grave and we need to take much stronger action on the front line to end the illegal crossings . . .
Let's hope that's fact.

Sooner or later, we will see the Belarus population fleeding their home land
Will you welcome thèm or want them go fk off else where ?
Just curious

Status
Not open for further replies.