The UK/European migrant problem

You get a disagree for trying to reason with someone who wants everyone not on his political wavelength, to commit suicide.
Fine by me. Point is there is a point where migration becomes invasive and for me there I.s a direct linkage between UN policy, EU policy ( which happens to be French), but we must use reason. Mere ya boo tactics achieve little. That is how democracy works and so far the remainers have given us no logical explanation for their position, other than it benefits them somehow. They merely depend of their undefined superiority and sagacity as to their correctness.

Fine by me. Point is there is a point where migration becomes invasive and for me there I.s a direct linkage between UN policy, EU policy ( which happens to be French), but we must use reason. Mere ya boo tactics achieve little. That is how democracy works and so far the remainers have given us no logical explanation for their position, other than it benefits them somehow. They merely depend of their undefined superiority and sagacity as to their correctness.
I also can't comprehend what the French have to gain from mass migration via North Africa. Tho France is bigger surely they have the same problems as us with housing and infrastructure etc?

I fear Germany is a lost cause due to their pathological self loathing over WW2. The ironic thing is that they're going to destroy Western Europe a third time (or 4th with Franco-Prussian?) but on this attempt they're doing it by imposing mass migration and obliterating all aspects of European culture and identity.

It aligns quite nicely with the rhetoric that all white men are evil and we should all be thoroughly ashamed of our history.

I also can't comprehend what the French have to gain from mass migration via North Africa. Tho France is bigger surely they have the same problems as us with housing and infrastructure etc?

I fear Germany is a lost cause due to their pathological self loathing over WW2. The ironic thing is that they're going to destroy Western Europe a third time (or 4th with Franco-Prussian?) but on this attempt they're doing it by imposing mass migration and obliterating all aspects of European culture and identity.

It aligns quite nicely with the rhetoric that all white men are evil and we should all be thoroughly ashamed of our history.
Agree except that the Franco Prussian war was of a minor scale compared to the later two.

Ddo you think if that Holiday Inn bit became much more widely publicised, their core customers – in better times – might vote with their feet, and book with a competitor?
I think 'better times' is optimistic. There's more coming, they're not going to stop, we have finite resources and the hospitality industry is on its arse. I can't see me needing hotel accommodation any time soon - if ever. I genuinely believe that the 'Jesus, we really are fucked!' moment is not that far off.

Yet the more apologising and hand wringing done on our behalf by useful idiots such as these, the more groups such as BLM and extreme Muslims despise us. Not in my name.
8FF7F10C-408C-4B31-880C-A59CFD58BBF8.jpeg

I think that the known figures entering speak for themselves.
Just this year so far 4,000 have made the boat trip to the land of plenty.
So far just 155 have been returned.
Those that are picked up off the beaches at night and driven away into the black economy are unknown to anyone except themselves and their new employers.
No figures known for France this year due to Covid but here are the 2019 tables.

Agree except that the Franco Prussian war was of a minor scale compared to the later two.
I decided to go with that in brackets because I was talking about Western Europe rather than the larger world wars, although it didn't destroy France it did result in a loss of territory and a lot of casualties.

It seems we're going to use the Royal Navy to push migrants back. I can't see that working. All they have to do is fall into the water without a life jacket and then we either let them die or pick them up. The lefties and press would have a field day if we had migrant blood on our hands.

Yet the more apologising and hand wringing done on our behalf by useful idiots such as these, the more groups such as BLM and extreme Muslims despise us. Not in my name.
View attachment 495460
I'm starting to think these people have some sort of mental problem, they probably get off on it as some sort of submissive fetish. I imagine the constant barrage of white=evil only adds to their spineless grovelling.

It’s influence ultimately, this is soft power at work and it benefits France which is the spawn of revolution. So much the better if competitors have to bear the cost. Germany is the sum of it’s reconstruction and it’s no surprise that France muscled in on it reconstruction even if they were LOSERS big time Because they shape the continent, they always have. That is what the EU is for, a vehicle for the French mentality whilst they play the shining white knight. :toilet:. France did not have to deal with the Ottomans directly.

I'm starting to think these people have some sort of mental problem, they probably get off on it as some sort of submissive fetish. I imagine the constant barrage of white=evil only adds to their spineless grovelling.
It's probably related to Stockholm Syndrome. But it's more likely supine weakness - and that's not a very wise stance to adopt with a certain demographic.

triggerigger

War Hero
At least our burgeoning fireworks industry will have plenty of "fireworks engineers."
I hear that many new positions have recently opened up.

Last edited:

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
The French don't like us.
Is there a genetic component to the mutual dislike i wonder?

After, what was it, 800-odd years of more or less constant warfare, presumably the genes of those Englishmen who were good at slaughtering Frogs, and vice versa, were more likely to be passed on?

Valid question for a DNA-ologist.

Latest Threads