Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The UK/European migrant problem

Otherwise known as kicking the can down the road.
Oi‘ll give it tree......months or until Pretty Priti realises that the public demand France takes the lot back. She’s off over to see her counterparts next week. My guess she’ll get very much the shoulder Froid as zer is impasse over ze fishing deal and of course their first duty is to fulfill the desires of migrants to get to Britain Rather than their obligations under schengen. France is on the March, the EU in tow.

Just watching Toby Ellwood making some good points about the current "invasion", ie

1. Foreign hell holes = migration,
2. More interception of boats & management by Frogs needed and, crucially,
3. Go after the criminal gangs who organise the boats.

On (3), it occured to me, put some info out that any illegal immigrant who can provide evidence that gets said people smuggler convicted and sentenced gets citizenship, and sponsored through some worthwhile education.

Make every illegal immigrant a potential threat to people smugglers.

Even hand out titchy recording devices, they're cheap as chips.

We get some brave, committed new citizens, the wimpy ones get charged loads more by smugglers as their paranoia goes up, loads of feuds between rival gangs trying to stitch each other up, plus some convictions.

Win?

Last edited:

So much for the UK being a bastion of free speech. I wish we could deport all these fkers.

To be fair, though any organisation that
a. has the word "patriot" in the name
b. has some whining self obsessed prick arguing with Plod
c. is going on, and on, and on, and on about some poor fxckers in a dinghy

...is probably full of non-voluntary chaste men, in stained Tesco £10 jeans, who need to go home via B&Q, where they should spend the last few quid of their dole on some polypropylene rope, then go up in to the loft, string it round a rafter over the hatch, tie the other end round their unwashed sweaty neck, and drop down.

Gene pool win.

I love Arrse. You can't tell these zeros to kill themselves on Twitter without getting a ban.

What odds can I get that crossing the Channel in a (very) small boat is found to be dangerous, so the report concludes that it (the watery bit, not the small boat) must be filled in ?
With Cooper and Abbot and a few of the other on the committee they will conclude that as it is very dangerous to cross the channel in small boats, a safe and legal way should be established for them to claim asylum in the UK, but that pixie Cooper doesn't have room to take any in at the moment as she is still redecorating.

In fact I think I will go down to Ladbrookes in the morning and place a bet on it.

To be fair, though any organisation that
a. has the word "patriot" in the name
b. has some whining self obsessed prick arguing with Plod
c. is going on, and on, and on, and on about some poor fxckers in a dinghy

...is probably full of non-voluntary chaste men, in stained Tesco £10 jeans, who need to go home via B&Q, where they should spend the last few quid of their dole on some polypropylene rope, then go up in to the loft, string it round a rafter over the hatch, tie the other end round their unwashed sweaty neck, and drop down.

Gene pool win.

I love Arrse. You can't tell these zeros to kill themselves on Twitter without getting a ban.

Just keeping this gem.
You love Arrse because you don't get banned for wishing people committed suicide.

Could you be more specific?
sorry , what I meant was, have you any idea what it's like doing a job which is as frustrating as hell, when you would dearly love to throw the book at people but Policy dictates you can't. I am just informed that France has just stated if we want them to do more it'll cost us more- exactly as I said they would. Yet you try and get through PAF at StPancras. Fortunately I am ex customs, not immigration in my Mentality. BF did not like us.

Just watching Toby Ellwood making some good points about the current "invasion", ie

1. Foreign hell holes = migration,
2. More interception of boats & management by Frogs needed and, crucially,
3. Go after the criminal gangs who organise the boats.

On (3), it occured to me, put some info out that any illegal immigrant who can provide evidence that gets said people smuggler convicted and sentenced gets citizenship, and sponsored through some worthwhile education.

Make every illegal immigrant a potential threat to people smugglers.

Even hand out titchy recording devices, they're cheap as chips.

We get some brave, committed new citizens, the wimpy ones get charged loads more by smugglers as their paranoia goes up, loads of feuds between rival gangs trying to stitch each other up, plus some convictions.

Win?
Oh god. I used that word Invasion this morning which it has now become.
Point two this is why I keep banging on about the UN's abject failure to enforce and expel and the EU's collusion
Point 3, How? You see it's one thing for NCU to claim a major breakthrough with other police forces when it suits political ends but how do you get to grips with aid given by a corrupt country to which ensures that the cycles continues to their advantage.

I mean it's stated that it's going to cost us another 100Billion + at Brexit- which I guess is negotiable and but I would have no objection if the French sold us France for the price.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

So much for the UK being a bastion of free speech. I wish we could deport all these fkers.

I feel it's a bit unfair arresting that chap. After all, he was only trying to find out who was likely to be delivering his meal at a restaurant although I suppose the Border people didn't want faces to be recognised as they were possibly going to be working for a Civil Service of some sort.

What was more annoying was the morning newspaper front page with a photo of four of them and yet with all that nice weather one of them had to be wearing a hoodie so his features could not be seen. I wonder why?

That was the newspaper with Patel stating it wasn't really her fault even though Australia had a pretty good system for wouldbe illegal immigrants, and snowflakes rearing their heads to point out this could be fraught with danger when comparing the Channel with the Mediterranean.
I get the feeling Johnson and Sunak are working out just how many more are needed to fill all the jobs ignoring the fact that this island is overcrowded.
I get the feeling that Patel is only good at shouting about things and not actually doing anything until her masters tell her to.
I get the feeling it is a real shame that support for the present government seems to be waning.

Erm what's an SNP MP doing on a Home affairs committee, when the majority of the work is English and most internal Scots work is devolved. Cooper is the perfect chair; an air head of mind blowing proportions who failed big time as HS . Mind that says it all really.

Surely she didn’t get the beyond shadowing the Home Office?

Was it not Jacqui Smith (hubby putting mucky videos on expenses brought her down) followed by Alan Johnson, who was in situ at the time the one eyed monster lost office.

...It is a real shame that support for the present government seems to be waning.

Even sadder that they seem to have brought it upon themselves by trying to be all things to all men instead of doing what people voted them into power to do.

I just love the way the BBC say that more boat-loads of migrants have been 'intercepted and stopped'... and then taken to the nearest Holiday Inn. They always miss out the last bit.

Do you think if that Holiday Inn became much more widely publicised, their core customers – in better times – might vote with their feet, and book with a competitor (to avoid staying somewhere that has previously been populated by doctors and engineers from afar)

Last edited:
Oh god. I used that word Invasion this morning which it has now become.
Point two this is why I keep banging on about the UN's abject failure to enforce and expel and the EU's collusion
Point 3, How? You see it's one thing for NCU to claim a major breakthrough with other police forces when it suits political ends but how do you get to grips with aid given by a corrupt country to which ensures that the cycles continues to their advantage.

I mean it's stated that it's going to cost us another 100Billion + at Brexit- which I guess is negotiable and but I would have no objection if the French sold us France for the price.

You get a disagree for trying to reason with someone who wants everyone not on his political wavelength, to commit suicide.

I see Border Force are flying their UAV over the channel this morning:

uav.jpg

Freedar.UK 09-30 8/8/20

I feel it's a bit unfair arresting that chap. After all, he was only trying to find out who was likely to be delivering his meal at a restaurant although I suppose the Border people didn't want faces to be recognised as they were possibly going to be working for a Civil Service of some sort.

What was more annoying was the morning newspaper front page with a photo of four of them and yet with all that nice weather one of them had to be wearing a hoodie so his features could not be seen. I wonder why?

That was the newspaper with Patel stating it wasn't really her fault even though Australia had a pretty good system for wouldbe illegal immigrants, and snowflakes rearing their heads to point out this could be fraught with danger when comparing the Channel with the Mediterranean.
I get the feeling Johnson and Sunak are working out just how many more are needed to fill all the jobs ignoring the fact that this island is overcrowded.
I get the feeling that Patel is only good at shouting about things and not actually doing anything until her masters tell her to.
I get the feeling it is a real shame that support for the present government seems to be waning.

I get the feeling Johnson and Sunak are working out just how many more are needed to fill all the jobs ignoring the fact that this island is overcrowded. Given that unemployment post Covid is going through the roof, we have no need for unqualified work force. This is the largest sea invasion of this island now since 1066? Seem to remember there was a major panic with some political fall out here in UK just before WW1 when the novel 'Riddle of the Sands' was published and suggested the Boxheads were preparing a sea invasion of this sceptred isle. Everyone who jumps off a rubber boat at Dover means another house will have to be built in the South East?

Surely she didn’t get the beyond shadowing the Home Office?

Was it not Jacqui Smith (hubby putting mucky videos on expenses brought her down) followed by Alan Johnson, who was in situ at the time the one eyed monster lost office.
She was chief Secretary to the Treasury from Memory- but that that made her one of our bosses and she may as well have been at the home office because of the influence she had on them. Jaqui Smith was HS .Angela Eagle- was also treasury, the point is the three made an unwholesome cabal either way the three made our position practically untenable. This is cusp time for me as in short order HMCand E ceased to exist, HMRC came into being and really put the boot in and in 2008 we became hived into UKBA and that really killed border controls as a viable entity. Add that to the Lisbon treaty of that year ( which was the intent behind killing controls) which dependent on your view really took us into Schengen by the back door. And this is where the issue lies between us and France- it has no Non European neighbours- thus anyone in Europe is by definition in Europe legally and they have no obligation as they see it. They won't prevent applications for Asylum but know if they can get where they want no one would claim in France.
The've long ignored the 51 convention as inconvenient. And there's a subtext here, they are the only country in Europe apart from us and Italy that had a political presence in ME countries. They are determined to have the Picot remnants of Sykes.

Latest Threads