Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The UK/European migrant problem

Then once they get leave to remain they can go back to the country they ran away from and start up businesses or build nice houses with the money they have fiddled from us .
And carry on fiddling... Look at Africa. One shipping container to Africa etc a month, full of BMW, Mercs etc

Some lovely people included in that lot . I'm now more inclined to join the bring back hanging brigade .
Have we got enough trees?

Only one ?
I knew a non swimmer send four back a month. Full of shit. Strangely for a Cpl he paid for his 200 grand house cash..... **** knows how he explained that.

After the war we allowed Ukranian SS Regiments to come to the U.K to save Stalin shooting them.
I think a lot of them ended up working for the British military in the UK clearing ranges of unexploded ordanance. I remember seeing a programme about them in the early eighties on BBC local news. It didn't mention about them being in the ss.

I remember we had a WRAC medic whose father was Ukranian. She was an absolute stunner. She was a staunch Ukranian nationalist. I always wanted to ask her if her dad was in the 18th ss ukranian Division, but thought better about it.

Of course very few people in the UK knew much about the Ukraine then. If they did, they thought it was part of Russia, the same as all the USSR was Russian. A bit like all foreigners think Scotland and Wales are part of England, and the United Kingdom, and Great Britain are another name for England. All though they might as well be as England pays for the lot of them.

I think a lot of them ended up working for the British military in the UK clearing ranges of unexploded ordanance. I remember seeing a programme about them in the early eighties on BBC local news. It didn't mention about them being in the ss.

I remember we had a WRAC medic whose father was Ukranian. She was an absolute stunner. She was a staunch Ukranian nationalist. I always wanted to ask her if her dad was in the 18th ss ukranian Division, but thought better about it.

Of course very few people in the UK knew much about the Ukraine then. If they did, they thought it was part of Russia, the same as all the USSR was Russian. A bit like all foreigners think Scotland and Wales are part of England, and the United Kingdom, and Great Britain are another name for England. All though they might as well be as England pays for the lot of them.

Were not a lot of young Ukrainian men given a ‘choice’: slave labour or fight for us?

So atleast 200 arrived in one day last week.
GMB has just shown a dingy with about 8 migrants in it.
The French allowed them to head to England without intervention. Border Force picked them up about 6 miles from Dover. They’ll now be taken and Ben processed.
The worrying thing is that these migrants KNEW this would happen, apparently it’s some sort of legal loophole.
So migrants basically have free passage along that route of the Channel and know if they make it they’re guaranteed to get rescued by UKBF.

The French allowed them to head to England without intervention. Border Force picked them up about 6 miles from Dover. They’ll now be taken and Ben processed.
The worrying thing is that these migrants KNEW this would happen, apparently it’s some sort of legal loophole.
So migrants basically have free passage along that route of the Channel and know if they make it they’re guaranteed to get rescued by UKBF.

They're not known as Border Farce without a reason

But, WHY ?!

Just take a step back, from the now daily occurance, and consequent high blood pressure, and the gnashing of teeth.

Why, is it still going on?!

The Great British public, don't like it or approve. Priti Patel, and PMBJ, know this and frequently tell us it will stop . . . but, it continues.

Why?!

We are (only) left to speculate over conspiracy theories.

Who is benefitting? Obviously the greater dispersion, influence, of Islam; and, associated dilution of the traditional Christian predominance?!

Where is the money behind it all, coming from, and who is receiving it?!

The oil rich states - Arab, and Nigeria - can see the writing on the wall. The seemingly unstoppable progress to a renewable, non-carbon fuelled, based industrial economy.

Is it such countries that are now "facilitating", the migration of these "advance forces"?!

Who are they paying, to ensure our public wishes, and declared Government Policies, are ignored, frustrated?!

SERCO seem to benefit OBVIOUSLY, from the contract to house these buggers. But that surely cannot be the only beneficiary, financial or otherwise :( .

Last edited:

UKRaider

Old-Salt
Mike Graham on Talk Radio is currently laying into Serco for not answering questions on numbers and locations for the 'asylum seekers' they are providing free food and board for. Available on Youtoob.

Mike Graham on Talk Radio is currently laying into Serco for not answering questions on numbers and locations for the 'asylum seekers' they are providing free food and board for. Available on Youtoob.

Serco are a private enterprise and wont rock the boat. As long as their bottom line looks good their other considerations will take a back seat. Once again all roads lead back to a lack of minerals at government level.

So Scotland doesn't receive about £1600 per head for every £1000 spent in England under the Barnett formula, or Wales receive any subsidies, do they.

You utter, utter COCK.
It's not a subsidy, it's a sweetener because we only fall behind London and the South East in GVA* and so we don't F off and take our oil and whisky with us.

*Government spending in London and the south East per capita is higher than in Scotland too, fair pay to all those hard working southerners.

Latest Threads