The UK/European migrant problem

Rather lenient sentences. So these are first generation migrants?
Very lenient sentences, indeed.

All five were jailed at Birmingham Crown Court on Tuesday for a total of 10 years and four months after being convicted of violent disorder.

Faal, 21, of Coventry, was jailed for two years while Lidiu, 20, of Walsall, West Mids., was caged for two years and three months.

Lebert, 23, of no fixed address, was jailed for 20 months and Lynvest, 22, of Birmingham, was jailed for two years and three months.
Dare I say they will serve less than that, in prison.

As to are they "first generation migrants?" Who knows, they could have been born here or legal or illegal, migrants, I doubt the media on the whole want to know much less inform. If they are legal migrants then deportation post sentence should be considered.

If they illegal migrants then the sad truth is that getting them deported is likely to be a long and costly too the public purse. Sadly many of the naive left wont care as the public purse is only maintained by the tax payer, and they cannot equate that the public purse, is not bottomless.

ROMFT

Old-Salt
I thought that deportation for non UK citizens was automatically set in process towards the end of the prison sentence nowadays ?
Which is what the criminal twins lawyers are objecting to, that it's a one size fits all policy without leeway for individual circumstances.

Not expressing any sympathy for them or anything, just trying to figure out the facts before going on a rant :).

ROMFT

Old-Salt
He's an impressive speaker and doesn't appear to suffer from woke induced angst. His approach of laughing at accusations of racism as the word has been so abused by the identity politicians is very effective.
I wonder if Poland will remain part of the EU, maybe they will, but on their terms which from a rational self interest point of view makes a good deal of sense.

He's clearly not one of those people ever to claim "diversity is our strength", which is a phrase I think has been rather well debunked, at least from my perspective.
Being a frequent visitor to Hungary/Romania, i like the idea behind the Visegard group.
Poland, Hungary, Czechia (?) & Slovakia working together to resist central EU policies.
Especially noticeable in regards to the enforced multi-culturalism dogma coming from Brussels, but not confined to that.
Orban & Tarczynski are no angels, i don't particularly like their emphasis on "Christian" European culture, especially since by Christian they mean Roman Catholic :crying:

But they have the guts to say to Western Europe, we see what a mess you are making of your societies, don't try to force this BS on us, our people won't stand for it.

Submarines? Well it worked for us between 1941 and 44 when the Commandos made a few day trips to France without going through Customs and Immigration.
I'll bet they really stocked up on fags & booze knowing that.

Indeed. Considering that the maximun sentence for GBH with Intent is 14 years. Hopefully they won't have British passports as being gang members they will have a big long list of previous convictions. If the gods are smiling we may hear wailing from the Guardian that "they are British, they have been here all their lives" as they are hauled off to some West African or West Indian hell hole.

Fingers crossed.

Worth re-posting . . .

Shame about the loud, intrusive and annoying 'background' music. Whoever thought that was a good idea needs to have a word with themselves. It made me switch off after seconds few.

Well the Germans nicked all the booze, and as for French ciggies ?
A duty free shop with no booze and nothing but Gitanes & Gauloises and massive Toblerones.
The horror.

syrup

LE

Dare I say they will serve less than that, in prison.

As to are they "first generation migrants?" Who knows, they could have been born here or legal or illegal, migrants, I doubt the media on the whole want to know much less inform. If they are legal migrants then deportation post sentence should be considered.

If they illegal migrants then the sad truth is that getting them deported is likely to be a long and costly too the public purse. Sadly many of the naive left wont care as the public purse is only maintained by the tax payer, and they cannot equate that the public purse, is not bottomless.

They should be deported having received more than 12 months IIRC.
Perhaps the lenient sentences are to save us money on board and lodgings and get them away as soon a possible.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
They should be deported having received more than 12 months IIRC.
Perhaps the lenient sentences are to save us money on board and lodgings and get them away as soon a possible.
I like your thinking there but can only hope it's right.

ROMFT

Old-Salt
A politician with balls? A politician who speaks his mind, his own mind not one that has been imposed on him?
Magic. Can we run this bloke through a photo copier, we do need a few more like him.
He's a rabid true believer left footer.

Not only the UK that is good at dishing out lenient sentences.

Ten men, mostly Syrian refugees, have been found guilty over the gang rape of a woman outside a German nightclub.

The 2018 attack in the city of Freiburg fuelled anti-foreigner sentiment, with protests by the far right.

The lead defendant was sentenced to five and a half years for the attack - which lasted for more than two hours - while seven others received sentences of up to four years.

Shocking, absolutely shocking.

Not only the UK that is good at dishing out lenient sentences.

Shocking, absolutely shocking.
In Germany rape will get the accused 3 to 5 years. One british soldier committed a double rape and got only 4 years. Under these circumstances the sentence is relatively high. There remains the question of what happens to those serving a custodial sentence after their release. Hopefully straight onto a waiting jet.

You won't even need three guesses...
"According to The Sunday Times, the Home Secretary reportedly believes that “cultural sensitivities” are preventing police and councils from confronting illegal sweatshops for fears of being labelled racist."
Surely they are racist for treating people differently based on their race, and that enforcing the law differently because of cultural sensitivities is proof of their racism

Latest Threads