The UK/European migrant problem

Londo

LE
When I read the article earlier it wasnt behind a paywall. Not one to defend the indefensible but if my memory serves me right the article mentions the loss of their mother and after moving in with closes relative, their relative passed away.
Really bad luck, not so much a justification for their crimes but I can appreciate their upbringing was far from stable ( absent father so no strong male figure in their upbringing )
What does leave a bad taste in the mouth is the guardian using pictures of the twins when they were boys - that picture at the top of the article frames it without a word being read. Then again its the guardian.
A sad upbringing for them but they still had the choice of being good citizens and making something of their lives or doing what they did . Plus it was their choice to not go down the naturalisation route as adults when apparently they were warned what could happen .
Far easier to blame social services for not doing it for them when they were children .
Always somebody else's fault with some people .

Last edited:
Was 1556 when Customs and Exise set up then?
Customs itself goes back, way back and we've always had Chancellors. About Henry VII time there was a Chancellor called Morton. He had one rule, if you could afford to pay, you could afford even more. One Collector of customs for London was Geoffrey Chaucer

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
I am sure all you Arrsers will be sympathetic to the plight of these two twenty four year old twins facing deportation, all down to instituitional racism, and our failure to ensure that they were naturalised while in care.

Twins face deportation.

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.
This from the BBC today on this,

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
Actually a lot of people's new and expensive Mercedes found their way to Nigeria and Ghana via Felixstowe Docks in containers. I don't know about the Lear Jets.
No self-respecting crook in Nigeria would fly a Lear Jet, when top of the range Gulfstreams and Global Expresses are available.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
A can of worms seems to have been opened in Leicester,

Is Leicester actually still in Britain?. Keith Vaz's old parish. And we all know how bent he is, allegedly, of course.

Last edited:

Londo

LE
A can of worms seems to have been opened in Leicester,

Is Leicester actually still in Britain?. Keith Vaz's old parish. And we all know how bent he is, allegedly, of course.
Seems a blind eye has been turned in this direction for a long time now and I'm wondering why ?
Prosecutions needed now and lots of them .

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Seems a blind eye has been turned in this direction for a long time now and I'm wondering why ?
Prosecutions needed now and lots of them .
I should think there's a similar situation to that which happened in Rotherham, Rochdale, etc. Something to do with not upsetting the RoP by all concerned in authority.

As 'bent as a nine bob note' is I believe the old saying that accuratley describes Keith.
Or as useful as an 'uncle Bob' one.
d315bc41-2074-4adf-86f1-4d108c5e4bce.jpg

syrup

LE
The BBC doing it's bit to keep convicted criminal immigrant scum in Britain,

Naturally he's got issues and needs expensive medication which will be available, he probably needs to pay for it himself rather than the NHS handing it to him.
Of course he feels his condition is so bad he shouldn't gave been sent home but it's clearly not so bad it doesn't stop him climbing into people houses and nicking stuff they've worked hard for.

I'm sure his family can face time him or move to be with him.

Naturally he's got issues and needs expensive medication which will be available, he probably needs to pay for it himself rather than the NHS handing it to him.
Of course he feels his condition is so bad he shouldn't gave been sent home but it's clearly not so bad it doesn't stop him climbing into people houses and nicking stuff they've worked hard for.

I'm sure his family can face time him or move to be with him.
Them and their lawyers all saying "but we are British, we have lived here all our lives or have been here since I was 12".

No you are not. That is why you are being deported. It happens to Brit crims in Australia (though not in 1788). The twins wouldn't even engage with Ealing SS to sign the relevant paperwork. Well tough tittie. Its too late now. It was too late once you got a substansial criminal record.

RiffRaff

Swinger
I should think there's a similar situation to that which happened in Rotherham, Rochdale, etc. Something to do with not upsetting the RoP by all concerned in authority.
Leicester's rag grade is dominated by Indian Hindus. The city's Third World conditions have been an open secret for years but the authorities were always much keener on turning a blind eye out of fear of accusations of racism and the political clout now held by the various ethnic interests.

If, and it,s is a very big if, the authorities do clean up the Leicester garment industry, market stalls across the country will be gnashing and wailing at the loss of a key supplier of cabbage and knock-off merchandise.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
Leicester's rag grade is dominated by Indian Hindus. The city's Third World conditions have been an open secret for years but the authorities were always much keener on turning a blind eye out of fear of accusations of racism and the political clout now held by the various ethnic interests.

If, and it,s is a very big if, the authorities do clean up the Leicester garment industry, market stalls across the country will be gnashing and wailing at the loss of a key supplier of cabbage and knock-off merchandise.
This corruption (alleged) would have nothing to do with the former Leicester MP, the right dishonourable Keith Vaz MP?.

Latest Threads