The UK/European migrant problem

I am sure all you Arrsers will be sympathetic to the plight of these two twenty four year old twins facing deportation, all down to instituitional racism, and our failure to ensure that they were naturalised while in care.

Twins face deportation.

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
I am sure all you Arrsers will be sympathetic to the plight of these two twenty four year old twins facing deportation, all down to instituitional racism, and our failure to ensure that they were naturalised while in care.

Twins face deportation.

Much as I hate the Graun, a rag, IMHO produced by pro-communist traitors for like-minded individuals, they are probably right in the Dominican Republic being named as opposed as Dominica. The former is a Spanish speaking Caribbean island, with little connection to Britain, whilst Dominica is (AFAIK), a member of the Commonwealth, and a English-speaking island.

It seems like someone in the FCO has cfuked up. Which is probably situation normal for them.

As for their deportation, bring it on at full speed. Scum, and we do not want criminal scum of that nature here.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
Not directly immigrants here, but certainly with the potential to be, had they not been lifted in the UAE are these criminal filth,

Supermax is too good for them.

Not directly immigrants here, but certainly with the potential to be, had they not been lifted in the UAE are these criminal filth,

Supermax is too good for them.
Come off it they’re the entrepreneurs we need, 419 scams galore. “I will have you know ah am a Prince/princess in mah own country
BBAM - Black Bank Accounts Matter.
well they certainly do for the elites, they always have.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Come off it they’re the entrepreneurs we need, 419 scams galore. “I will have you know ah am a Prince/princess in mah own country

well they certainly do for the elites, they always have.
Those Mercedes and Lear Jets don't buy themselves, you know ...

The former is a Spanish speaking Caribbean island, with little connection to Britain, whilst Dominica is (AFAIK), a member of the Commonwealth, and a English-speaking island.
Dominica was a British Crown Colony until 1978. On balance, I think I'd prefer being deported to the republic, as Dominica is even more fucked due to two devastating hurricanes and rampant corruption fuelled by China. Yep... there too.

Those Mercedes and Lear Jets don't buy themselves, you know ...
Business dear boy business. The paradox for me was I din’t really care what people got up to, so long as they paid through the nose at the appropriate time. There is no law against making money, there is sometimes a law about the methods.

triggerigger

War Hero
If only there was a cost effective and efficient solution to all this illegal immigration drug dealing and gang stuff
duterte-drugs-pnp-20160624_94C2B937F3C648B890F1EDCE3C1AC5F4.jpg

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Business dear boy business. The paradox for me was I din’t really care what people got up to, so long as they paid through the nose at the appropriate time. There is no law against making money, there is sometimes a law about the methods.
Boy? I am not in that business!

Londo

LE

Twins face deportation.

I had such a good chuckle over their so called plight :-D
Thinking how much they must have cost this country over the years . First as children under the care of social services . Then no doubt given council accommodation as they became adults Free of course as they were 'vulnerable'. I would not be surprised to find out they were often in the police/courts system .
Then as guests of her Majesty which does not come cheap .
Total must run into the hundreds of thousands over the years .
Give them the choice ...... deportation or execution :wink: ;-)

I had such a good chuckle over their so called plight :-D
Thinking how much they must have cost this country over the years . First as children under the care of social services . Then no doubt given council accommodation as they became adults Free of course as they were 'vulnerable'. I would not be surprised to find out they were often in the police/courts system .
Then as guests of her Majesty which does not come cheap .
Total must run into the hundreds of thousands over the years .
Give them the choice ...... deportation or execution :wink: ;-)
When I read the article earlier it wasnt behind a paywall. Not one to defend the indefensible but if my memory serves me right the article mentions the loss of their mother and after moving in with closes relative, their relative passed away.
Really bad luck, not so much a justification for their crimes but I can appreciate their upbringing was far from stable ( absent father so no strong male figure in their upbringing )
What does leave a bad taste in the mouth is the guardian using pictures of the twins when they were boys - that picture at the top of the article frames it without a word being read. Then again its the guardian.

Is that the 1829 Ways and Means Act?
No 1556. ;)
There is apparently a story about a US sheriff who was having his Eulogy upon retirement, when he was asked the question why it was that the majority of people were charged with the same offence during his tenure. The retiring sheriff responded that although he had always done all the courses to keep him up to date, he always charged people with the same offence as the sections and subsections coincided with his birthday.
when ma’am criticised me for using the term ways and means because it was underhand, I responded that in my case it was understanding regulations and knowing alternatives, which wasn’t underhand.

No 1556. ;)
There is apparently a story about a US sheriff who was having his Eulogy upon retirement, when he was asked the question why it was that the majority of people were charged with the same offence during his tenure. The retiring sheriff responded that although he had always done all the courses to keep him up to date, he always charged people with the same offence as the sections and subsections coincided with his birthday.
when ma’am criticised me for using the term ways and means because it was underhand, I responded that in my case it was understanding regulations and knowing alternatives, which wasn’t underhand.
Was 1556 when Customs and Exise set up then?

Latest Threads