The UK/European migrant problem

Definitely not fans, except for the more rabid muzzies. They cause untold amounts of shit wherever they go.
Not a pleasant race of people. Dishonesty seems to be their main trait.

As the "enricher" is from Azerbaijan , 1) WTF was he doing here as a Pizza delivery driver and 2) why no mention of deportation when his sentence is finished?
Any sentence of 12 months or more means automatic deportation. Until the likes of Leigh Day and Cherie Blair poke their oars in at taxpayer's expense, that is.

Not a pleasant race of people. Dishonesty seems to be their main trait.
Kenyan mate held hostage in Mog for a few weeks will injure or maim anyone getting between him and the button that nukes the entire region of Somalia. Another one in Mombasa tells me the property prices there are fucked with the influx of warlords and gangs turning the town into a shithole.

syrup

LE
This on the BBC at this time,

Presumably they are aware they have COVID in Poland as well?
My Polish lads tell me it's proper grim back there as they went into full lockdown early and the economy is on its arse.
Also agency staff do get furloughed I've got some who don't want to come back just yet as they won't earn as much as they are on furlough.
They don't want one or two shift when they were getting paid on what they earned before it all kicked off.
Wonder who supply's the food for the charity to support Eastern Europeans

Nah, just their version of the truth. It’s up to you whether you believe or not. I’d rate Nigerians like Russians.
My dad did a stint in the Ivory Coast when I was a kid.

He has told me that there are historical hatreds in Africa - for example the inland tribes hate the coastal ones because of raids by the latter on the former to enslave them and sell them to Arabs/Europeans.

Ghanaians were disliked for some reason by the locals, but apparently EVERYONE hated Nigerians.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My dad did a stint in the Ivory Coast when I was a kid.

He has told me that there are historical hatreds in Africa - for example the inland tribes hate the coastal ones because of raids by the latter on the former to enslave them and sell them to Arabs/Europeans.

Ghanaians were disliked for some reason by the locals, but apparently EVERYONE hated Nigerians.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nigerians look down on Ghanaians, treated them like mules. Cameroonians different again from experience. Liberians tended to be more pragmatic.

Nigerians look down on Ghanaians, treated them like mules. Cameroonians different again from experience. Liberians tended to be more pragmatic.
I like the Gambians myself; I have a Gambian-origin friend and colleague and she is lovely. She did an overseas posting in South Africa and once the locals has established that she was not Nigerian, all was good.

I like the Gambians myself; I have a Gambian-origin friend and colleague and she is lovely. She did an overseas posting in South Africa and once the locals has established that she was not Nigerian, all was good.
They don’t appear to have an agenda, also met very few, they just don’t seem to travel as much

Well, mutti welcomed them all in in 2015. You reap what you sow. I understand the German police are weak and have suffered cutbacks under mutti.

In the day, previous German governments knew how to deal with this type of scum. Just saying, like.
Actually not all the looters and rioters were foreign nationals and a lot of foreigners arrived long before Merkel came to power. The GCP has suffered from cutbacks which are slowly being rectified, however that takes time as police officers don't grow on trees.
The riots were very unusual and the authorities don't understand the exact reasons. Police raids and drug controls have been carried out elsewhere without any problems.
As for dealing with scum, the good 'ol days are long gone and that's the way it's going to stay.

To save posting on four different, dedicated, threads . . . like what I usually do . . . I'll park (berth?) this here . . . .

Type 23, Type 31, Type 26, Type 45..jpg

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
Most (pretty much all) Kenyans of my acquaintance would agree. One rabidly so.
About 10 years ago, I was working with a Kenyan Asian. His favourite insult for me was White Somali. He didn't just call it me the once. He went on all week about it. Another contractor, overhearing this, mentioned that Somalis weren't so bad, as they had kicked the Jamaican drug dealers off Sheffield's streets, where he lived.

Coastal or inland Liberians? The coastal ones tend to be descendants of repatriated slaves who more or less displaced those on the coast, who then moved inland and pissed off those living there. Lot of bitchiness in the region for those reasons.

Latest Threads