The UK/European migrant problem

Parents brought in by the British to help organise the railroads in 19th C. Apparently intermarried and got as far as Uganda before being thrown out and brought to UK. 1960s I believe.
Taken in during Idi’s spell cos he was moithering people, awarding himself the VC for his vicarious bravery. I’m sure even BL wouldn’t have apologised to him at RMAS.

I visited a place called Sibiu in 2017, work related. Arrived after midnight, straight to a upmarket hotel and back to the airport the next afternoon. Certainly within sight of the hotel and en route to the airport there was no poverty. To all intents and purposes, it was like the Czech Republic, or Czechia or whatever they call themselves now.

I also visited in 2001, and yes outside of Bucharest it was seriously third world. I wonder how many EU billions have flowed into the country in the meantime?

My bold not just EU cash which will be pocketed by the local politicians. This tells you where a lot of BRITISH cash is going thanks to their scams/criminality …
snip "GLEAMING Range Rovers, BMWs and Audis line the gated driveways of flashy mansions in a tree-lined boulevard.
Yet this is not Beverly Hills but a remote, impoverished township of Tandarei in south-eastern Romania that has become the heart of the global child trafficking trade.
 The ornate homes in Tandarei, Romania, look like they're straight out of Beverly Hills
More than 300 of these villas have been built, paid for by the hundreds of children sent to beg and steal on the streets of Britain.
These children, some just toddlers, are ruthlessly exploited by Fagin-like gangs run by Roma gypsies.
Through a miserable life of petty crime, each child can earn £100,000 in 12 months, as part of a £24million a year child smuggling ring, while their identities and fake child documents are used to swindle millions in benefits from the UK tax payer.
In 2010, there was hope these children's ordeal was at an end when a major joint operation involving 300 officers from Scotland Yard, Romania and Europol saw 26 ring leaders arrested.
However, last week, the case against them was quietly dropped amid whispers of corruption and intimidation - and 181 trafficked children are still missing.
For eight years, the criminal case has dragged on. It was postponed during an astonishing 52 different hearings.
Over the years, the first prosecutor was changed at the request of the UK over complaints of lack of co-operation and the second prosecutor chose not to use any of the evidence collected in Britain.
And in a telling sign of how things would turn out, prosecutors downgraded the legal status of the children from ‘victims’ to ‘witnesses’.
In the final hearing at Harghita Court on February 12, the judge, at the request of the prosecutor, changed the charges from trafficking in human beings and transnational organised crime to money laundering.
This meant the defendants, who have been on bail other than the first 10 months following their arrest, were all immediately acquitted because of the statute of limitation for this lesser charge.

syrup

LE
My bold not just EU cash which will be pocketed by the local politicians. This tells you where a lot of BRITISH cash is going thanks to their scams/criminality …
snip "GLEAMING Range Rovers, BMWs and Audis line the gated driveways of flashy mansions in a tree-lined boulevard.
Yet this is not Beverly Hills but a remote, impoverished township of Tandarei in south-eastern Romania that has become the heart of the global child trafficking trade.
 The ornate homes in Tandarei, Romania, look like they're straight out of Beverly Hills're straight out of Beverly Hills
More than 300 of these villas have been built, paid for by the hundreds of children sent to beg and steal on the streets of Britain.
These children, some just toddlers, are ruthlessly exploited by Fagin-like gangs run by Roma gypsies.
Through a miserable life of petty crime, each child can earn £100,000 in 12 months, as part of a £24million a year child smuggling ring, while their identities and fake child documents are used to swindle millions in benefits from the UK tax payer.
In 2010, there was hope these children's ordeal was at an end when a major joint operation involving 300 officers from Scotland Yard, Romania and Europol saw 26 ring leaders arrested.
However, last week, the case against them was quietly dropped amid whispers of corruption and intimidation - and 181 trafficked children are still missing.
For eight years, the criminal case has dragged on. It was postponed during an astonishing 52 different hearings.
Over the years, the first prosecutor was changed at the request of the UK over complaints of lack of co-operation and the second prosecutor chose not to use any of the evidence collected in Britain.
And in a telling sign of how things would turn out, prosecutors downgraded the legal status of the children from ‘victims’ to ‘witnesses’.
In the final hearing at Harghita Court on February 12, the judge, at the request of the prosecutor, changed the charges from trafficking in human beings and transnational organised crime to money laundering.
This meant the defendants, who have been on bail other than the first 10 months following their arrest, were all immediately acquitted because of the statute of limitation for this lesser charge.

There was a Romanian on one of those C5 Documentary's a while back.
He was over here working doing scrap metal in an old banged up transit.
Made no secret he was claiming everything he could get his hands on and sending it all home to build his "castle"
Cue trip back home whole village was like above
They're being advised what they can have in the UK before they even get here by their own Government

The ornate homes in Tandarei, Romania, look like they're straight out of Beverly Hills're straight out of Beverly Hills
Hail Brexit.

Now we just need to deport the criminal parasite scum of eastern Europe from this country.

There was a Romanian on one of those C5 Documentary's a while back.
He was over here working doing scrap metal in an old banged up transit.
Made no secret he was claiming everything he could get his hands on and sending it all home to build his "castle"
Cue trip back home whole village was like above
They're being advised what they can have in the UK before they even get here by their own Government
Corruption on a whole new level.

Time to stop benefits for all foreign nationals, and then re-vet them and their claims very carefully.

The eastern European child allowance scam has to be one of the biggest fraud rip-offs.

The number of upmarket German cars on the roads here with either Bulgarian or Romanian plates tells you something is amiss.

Last edited:
Not being funny, but that was known about when I was still in the job. Romanian groups would trolling up to embarks with whole tribes and papers just issued by the Romanian embassy. Not a passport between them. One could never be certain which members of their mythical families were who they said they were or had even travelled together. They absolutely hated Us. If it wasn’t that it was nicked goods by the bucket load, leather jackets in particular.
one schlau little bugger hadn’t seen me, but I’d seen him the day before in a relevant car Park with a BM 7. Recognised him as he trolled through controls so I monitored him through. Saw two rolls of cash secured with a five pound note as a wrapper. But fivers ain’t pink in colour. Snaffled him and asked to see the money he was carrying. Turned out they were 500 euro notes and a very entertaining conversation ensued. He didn’t leave a happy man.

Not being funny, but that was known about when I was still in the job. Romanian groups would trolling up to embarks with whole tribes and papers just issued by the Romanian embassy. Not a passport between them. One could never be certain which members of their mythical families were who they said they were or had even travelled together. They absolutely hated Us. If it wasn’t that it was nicked goods by the bucket load, leather jackets in particular.
one schlau little bugger hadn’t seen me, but I’d seen him the day before in a relevant car Park with a BM 7. Recognised him as he trolled through controls so I monitored him through. Saw two rolls of cash secured with a five pound note as a wrapper. But fivers ain’t pink in colour. Snaffled him and asked to see the money he was carrying. Turned out they were 500 euro notes and a very entertaining conversation ensued. He didn’t leave a happy man.
And I hope sans money.

Copied across from the "Type-31-frigate" thread . . . .

I am certain NO-ONE on the various related ARRSE threads has ever, ever, suggested that the RN in all its splendour, should be rescuing "gimmigrants" who are irresponsibly, recklessly, crossing the English Channel!!

It is annoying enough, to see BF (Border Force) embarrassing and humiliating their own (version of) dark blue uniforms . . . in a totally unnecessary - AND COUNTERPRODUCTIVE - task.

How and why, the BF (normally associated with quey-side and airport passports), managed to inherit HM Customs & Excise "cutters", is beyond belief, reason and logic. If BF were relieved of their little fleet of boats, they would not be expected - or able - to cause the embarrassing consternation that they do now.

I would have no reservations - at all - about sinking the "gimmigrants" inflatebles, preferably CLOSE to the French shoreline, so that would be the coast to which the "gimmigrants", would swim/return.

As - unfortunately - no-one is going to authorise, sanction, the use of small-arms, lethal-force, with which to puncture/sink the inflatables, it is hoped that the BF (and RN) vessels have fire-fighting pumps with the force and range sufficient to "flood" and sink the inflatables, whilst within swimming range of the French beaches ;) !!

How and why, the BF (normally associated with quey-side and airport passports), managed to inherit HM Customs & Excise "cutters", is beyond belief, reason and logic. If BF were relieved of their little fleet of boats, they would not be expected - or able - to cause the embarrassing consternation that they do now.
I'm sorry to have to disagree, the Customs side taken by HMRC are merely a tax collection agency. There was no alternative to handing the cutters to BA [well thought out as ever] as they would originally be the enforcement side of Customs (what was left of it). However what they never understood was that H.M Coastguard came from the same root as Customs so they shared the same uniform. That same root was the much lamented Waterguard. You see when they dismantled customs the sainted Blairite accolytes never really understood what they were doing.
So effectively you had

Navy root---- Coastguard, Trinity house, Waterguard which was the preventive side of customs.
The overall regional controller was called a collector.
The collector controlled the Waterguard for the collection of Revenue,
He was also the reciever of Wreck, via the Coast guard
He collected the light dues for trinity house. (that also meant verification of certs for shipping)
Customs cutters also shared a bit in the CFP with the Navy originally. So you see it was all interconnected

Now that has all changed since the SEU
In splitting Customs- they now have a disjointed system- run largely on police lines that doesn't understand the scale of it's problems. Really there was nowhere else for the cutters to go.

Well, there's the UK's migrant quota fixed at one fell swoop, with up to 3 million nice, anglofied Chinese without any possible links to the CCP, mainland China, triads or extended families, a penchant for 'wet markets' and all speaking the Queen's English.;)

'British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said Wednesday that the United Kingdom stands ready to open the door to almost 3 million Hong Kong citizens as the city’s leader arrived in Beijing for meetings on a planned national security law that has many worried about their futures.

'Johnson, in a column published online by a Hong Kong newspaper, said the security law would curtail freedoms in Hong Kong and conflict with China’s obligations under its agreement with the United Kingdom to take back the former British colony in 1997.'

Last edited:

ExREME.TECH

War Hero

Not that its Europe but according to the New York Times, Boris has given the green light to 3m Hong Kong citizens coming to the UK if China imposes the security restrictions they are talking about.

Made me smile anyway.

Not that its Europe but according to the New York Times, Boris has given the green light to 3m Hong Kong citizens coming to the UK if China imposes the security restrictions they are talking about.
Really?

Latest Threads