The UK/European migrant problem

This ,as Orwell predicted, is the paradox .

The Labour party, aka so called People Party, want mass immigration for votes /votes = power , however, mass migration produces a surplus of workers, with most coming from the poorer EU Countries/new Europeans, who are prepared to work for lower wages , which keeps wages of the British workers down aka the Capitalist wet dream .. .. somehow, it took the as yet unfulfilled promises of a Tory/Capitalist Government and the collapse of the Labour Red Wall to start the process to stop this mass immigration happening.. TBC!

There's absolutely no reason why the Tory's won't revert to form when the time is right for them, meaning the current cluster **** that is the British Labour Party, has betrayed the UK masses yet again and shows no sign of any fundamental rethink on how to do the best for its's people . ...mainly because not one of them has the ears of the people due to their utterly pathetic nonsensical ideology .

The future will be 'Interesting'.
Yes, Mass migration results in a larger labour pool which means lower wages while on the other side it increases demand for housing which keeps property prices increasing. This suits the conservative upper class. It may be labour's fault and they may be the main group pushing for it but the current version of the conservative party are not going to change it.

What we have seen so far from them does not even begin to scratch the surface of dealing with the problem. I believe that Priti Patel wants to reduce immigration,pulling the ladder up so to speak but she cant. I believe that Dominic Raab wants to reduce it too but I dont think that Boris does. Boris is an internationalist and he thinks that the economic benefits outweigh the social destruction that it causes.

None of them live in the midst of it, grinding out a life in increasingly foreign country. I have Poles living ether side of me and all the way down the street. Neighbours rarely talk to each other round here but when they do it's in Polish. The first language has become Polish within 10 years. In other boroughs, it's urdu or arabic. A ten minute walk from my Polish neighbourhood in London and it's mostly arabic. A guy said hello to me yesterday by smiling at saying "salaam" to me.

It's time to leave London, this time for good. I'm abandoning ship to try to find somewhere in England that still contains English people. With the economic downturn set to kick in any time now, i expect a lot of the more flexible poles and Romanians to leave when they cant find easy work but they have been here so long that many of them are staying and wont be going anywhere, they have kids here.

This ,as Orwell predicted, is the paradox .

The Labour party, aka so called People Party, want mass immigration for votes /votes = power , however, mass migration produces a surplus of workers, with most coming from the poorer EU Countries/new Europeans, who are prepared to work for lower wages , which keeps wages of the British workers down aka the Capitalist wet dream .. .. somehow, it took the as yet unfulfilled promises of a Tory/Capitalist Government and the collapse of the Labour Red Wall to start the process to stop this mass immigration happening.. TBC!

There's absolutely no reason why the Tory's won't revert to form when the time is right for them, meaning the current cluster **** that is the British Labour Party, has betrayed the UK masses yet again and shows no sign of any fundamental rethink on how to do the best for its's people . ...mainly because not one of them has the ears of the people due to their utterly pathetic nonsensical ideology .

The future will be 'Interesting'.
Expect social unrest of the king seen in Minnesota in the last week when the current lay-off have been implimented, and taxes start to go up.

StormsInAfrica

Old-Salt
He was 14 when knocked off his moped and stabbed in London? What was he doing riding a moped around in London while he was 14 years old? He certainly was not insured or legally allowed to drive. I wonder if that moped was stolen.

This young doctor student / engineer / footballer / rising star appears to have all of the hallmarks of just another gang member who's days were numbered from birth.
Every BBC report on it holds that it was "his scooter" when it patently couldn't have been.

Are you talking about the Conservative Friends of Russia? Don't worry, it's been reigned in but unfortunately a high level UK politician has left himself open to kompromat by feckin goff to bunga bunga parties after slipping his protection....
John Profumo walt (RIP).

syrup

LE
It's time to leave London, this time for good. I'm abandoning ship to try to find somewhere in England that still contains English people. With the economic downturn set to kick in any time now, i expect a lot of the more flexible poles and Romanians to leave when they cant find easy work but they have been here so long that many of them are staying and wont be going anywhere, they have kids here.
I doubt any of them will be heading back home.
They're more likely to stop here for the benefits we'll provide rather than take their chance on **** all back home.

My area, for several years now, has been infested with Romanian gypsies.

They have singularly failed to observe social distancing during the last 10 weeks – approaching people with their battered paper cups.

Since a few of the traders reopened two weeks ago (takeaway BLTs and the like), they park themselves outside these places and approach to beg.

Made a complaint to Plod last week. Got an email yesterday that said: “we are working on accommodation and other help for these people...hope that will resolve the problem”.

For the first time during the lockdown, I felt genuine despair.

Last edited:
I doubt any of them will be heading back home.
They're more likely to stop here for the benefits we'll provide rather than take their chance on **** all back home.
Which is why they should be given the square root of f*ckall when they pitch up.
Let their sympathisers support them.

How many Border Force vessels are there? Surely they (could) go u/s?
A quick wiki gives me 11 , for the next 4 months they should be used in targeted drug smuggling board and search operations and not available to help thousands of economic migrants come to live for free and add to the burden on the broken social welfare and housing

My area, for several years now, has been infested with Romanian gypsies.

They have singularly failed to observe social distancing during the last 10 weeks – approaching people with their battered paper cups.

Since a few of the traders reopened two weeks ago (takeaway BLTs and the like), they park themselves outside these places and approach to beg.

Made a complaint to Plod last week. Got an email yesterday that said: “we are working on accommodation for these people...hope that will resolve the problem”.

For the first time during the lockdown, I felt genuine despair.
A typical left-wing common purpose response. Deportation is the way-and allowed under EU rules. If a foreign citizen does not have the means to support themselves, they can be removed from the country.

Giving them accommodation won't stop them begging.

A quick wiki gives me 11 , for the next 4 months they should be used in targeted drug smuggling board and search operations and not available to help thousands of economic migrants come to live for free and add to the burden on the broken social welfare and housing
UKBF operate a mixture of Cutters and Coastal Patrol Vessels (CPVs). One cutter, HMC Protector, is an ex-Finnish Border Guard vessel.

Londo

LE
I left London ten years ago after my nice multi-cultural area which I enjoyed living in for many years finally became more or less an islamic republic .
Now retired and living in East Anglia and never been happier .
Note
Bit of a pikey problem once in a while but not too bad where I am as there is a settled Gypsy community as well .
In the main the only dusky persons seen are the local corner shop owners and members of the USAF who both tend to be well behaved .

A typical left-wing common purpose response. Deportation is the way-and allowed under EU rules. If a foreign citizen does not have the means to support themselves, they can be removed from the country.

Giving them accommodation won't stop them begging.

Right, roma gypsies have been housed all over the UK and they still go out begging, it's a way of life for them, they do much he same thing in Romania. They should never have been allowed into the country in the first place and they certainly should not be given free housing.

I left London ten years ago after my nice multi-cultural area which I enjoyed living in for many years finally became more or less an islamic republic .
Now retired and living in East Anglia and never been happier .
Note
Bit of a pikey problem once in a while but not too bad where I am as there is a settled Gypsy community as well .
In the main the only dusky persons seen are the local corner shop owners and members of the USAF who both tend to be well behaved .
Round near Ely perchance? I've worked in that area before, it's too flat for me, i need tree's and hills.

tgo

War Hero
We have pretty good drone coverage so can spot where they'll hit land and intercept there, if they sink before they get there, too bad. I'd be making my boats very busy doing other tasks too.

That was my neck of the woods until a couple of years ago. One thing I did notice was the appearance of hijabs in the villages. I guess that's only going one way?

We have pretty good drone coverage so can spot where they'll hit land and intercept there, if they sink before they get there, too bad. I'd be making my boats very busy doing other tasks too.
Bingo, 2 crucial duties come to mind.
1 Drugs and arms intervention.
2 Increased training for future infringements by EU boats

Last edited:

Londo

LE
Round near Ely perchance? I've worked in that area before, it's too flat for me, i need tree's and hills.
I'm near Thetford So off the fens and above sea level Some hills around and more trees than you can throw a .... err stick at

Last edited:

Londo

LE
Right, roma gypsies have been housed all over the UK and they still go out begging, it's a way of life for them, they do much he same thing in Romania. They should never have been allowed into the country in the first place and they certainly should not be given free housing.
Used to get them calling at the door back at my old place . Holding up a bit of cardboard with " for the baby , need money for food "
Always told them to go away . Politely of course .

What about compulsory purchase of Pontins camps, it would be like prison but worse conditions, but if kept to the current standards still described as a holiday camp

Hmm.. make it really friendly looking like this place with the holiday camps gate complete with catchy slogan ...

1590841099688.png

Latest Threads