The UK/European migrant problem

Common purpose is nothing but a front for the communist overthrow by stealth of the established order of governance in the United Kingdom. It almost too late to stop their takeover, and once it is, then people will regret it.
Are you talking about the Conservative Friends of Russia? Don't worry, it's been reigned in but unfortunately a high level UK politician has left himself open to kompromat by feckin goff to bunga bunga parties after slipping his protection....

Once the current pandemic is over, there will hopefully be a bit of a hardening of attitudes to the likes of this creature.

The UK, along with all other Western countries, is going to be on its uppers for a painfully long time: the economy will need boosting, maybe even rebuilding, and there will be plenty of ordinary people seeking employment.

Yet the bed wetting "we're all the same kumbya" tossers would welcome an unending torrent of illiterate, unemployable and violent 3rd Worlders to our shores? They will contribute nothing, demand everything and any non-compliance will be met with the racist card.

Utter, utter madness.

Perhaps one solution could be the formation of a Corps of Billetting Officers, who could doorstep the likes of Lily Allen with a slack handful of new housemates...
Nothing will change until our Human Rights Act gets rewritten.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
Watched that apart from a few minutes at the start .
Seems to be a lot of people with a distinct lack of English that don't want to obey our laws/rules or want something for free that the rest of us have to pay for .
It's abolition might be a better option.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
Or at least immidiate suspention up and till a time when a new one, fit for purpose has been thrashed out through Parliament and been 'approved' by the British people via a couple of General Elections.
And it's replacement will not be a luxury meal ticket for the Blair family.

not necessarily true. The legislation is robust- it's the interpretation given to it which frankly is schoolboy interpretation. And that's why I say it's this HO/Police mentality of arrest. The Police have the power to arrest in country for people who don't have HO authorisation to be here under the 1971 act. But the arrest is deemed to be for the purposes of HO action to either permit or to deport. In that scenario the persons arrested would be deported to their country of origin- which we can't do with China for example because China does not recognise anyone as Chinese if they don't have the appropriate documentation. That is legal because there is no evidence of origin, unless some is found.
The issue here is a complete collapse of EU Schengen Policy. We've been through the 51 convention before, but my old Customs head screams don't arrest IF YOU DON't have to. There are times when there is no alternative but use what's there. The moment one arrests, the onus lies with the authority and that ties down scarce reources.

not necessarily true. The legislation is robust- it's the interpretation given to it which frankly is schoolboy interpretation. And that's why I say it's this HO/Police mentality of arrest. The Police have the power to arrest in country for people who don't have HO authorisation to be here under the 1971 act. But the arrest is deemed to be for the purposes of HO action to either permit or to deport. In that scenario the persons arrested would be deported to their country of origin- which we can't do with China for example because China does not recognise anyone as Chinese if they don't have the appropriate documentation. That is legal because there is no evidence of origin, unless some is found.
The issue here is a complete collapse of EU Schengen Policy. We've been through the 51 convention before, but my old Customs head screams don't arrest IF YOU DON't have to. There are times when there is no alternative but use what's there. The moment one arrests, the onus lies with the authority and that ties down scarce reources.
A step in the right direction would be addressing the part concerning proof of identity.
It is no coincidence that Passports go over the side once the Land of Milk and Honey comes into sight.

A step in the right direction would be addressing the part concerning proof of identity.
Oh absolutely. I have been known to retrieve them for IND in the past. There are other snaggy snags, such as authenticity and many will not have any at all, by design. So it is a very complex issue. However, the real issue is not knowing what other countries they have passed through have done or if they have even come into their remit. The other aspect is the use of PAYG communications devices and the minimal information they hold by design. But the EU have laws about people Smuggling which all MS should adhere to :rolleyes:, as part of the HR directive but it's all a bit airy fairy. Rule one, if you have complex problem, make it as easy as possible to deal with.

Tool

LE
Seen on TV last night in a talk show was the german actress Katja Riemann...
Yes but no but... actress in "Suck Me Shakespeer" (from IMDB - "A comedy that follows an ex-con who lands a position at a school that sits over the spot where money from one of his earlier robberies was stashed. "). Perhaps she's used to dealing with "ex-cons".

1590756958609.png

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yes but no but... actress in "Suck Me Shakespeer" (from IMDB - "A comedy that follows an ex-con who lands a position at a school that sits over the spot where money from one of his earlier robberies was stashed. "). Perhaps she's used to dealing with "ex-cons".

View attachment 477580
I would, and her daughter too!
1590758574092.png

ex_colonial

On ROPS
On ROPs
I seem to remember that when the gates opened to one and all early 1990's thanks to EU and later Blair, there was an opinion that entry to UK was a stepping stone into the English speaking world and their ultimate objective would be the usual countries of choice, USA, Australia, Canada and NZ. Does this still apply or did it never happen?

My bold maybe originally. Methinks now it is more to do with all the lovely benefits they get, they're not called "gimmegrants" for no reason. Some sources say that EACH of them costs over £35,000 a year to look after. So no wonder they "risk" the journey, crossing numerous SAFE countries to get to the land of milk & honey!

A couple of days ago I saw a pair of Immigration enforcement mini buses trundling through the streets of my lovely part of south London.
It was noticeable that the pavements were surprisingly devoid of non indigenous pedestrians.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
Oh absolutely. I have been known to retrieve them for IND in the past. There are other snaggy snags, such as authenticity and many will not have any at all, by design. So it is a very complex issue. However, the real issue is not knowing what other countries they have passed through have done or if they have even come into their remit. The other aspect is the use of PAYG communications devices and the minimal information they hold by design. But the EU have laws about people Smuggling which all MS should adhere to :rolleyes:, as part of the HR directive but it's all a bit airy fairy. Rule one, if you have complex problem, make it as easy as possible to deal with.
The answer then should be ALL illegal immigrants/so-called asylum seekers or whatever will be detained in an austere camp, which is as near escape-proof as possible, and there is no prospect of those detainees being freed to remain in the UK.

This would reduce the numbers coming here overnight, and many here would seek to leave. Australia has a similar policy, and it works.

Last edited:
The answer then should be ALL illegal immigrants/so-called asylum seekers or whatever will be detained in an austere camp, which is as near escape-proof as possible, and there is no prospect of those detainees being freed to remain in the UK.

This would reduce the numbers coming here overnight, and many here would seek to leave. Australia has a similar polict, and it works.
More subtly, they are only illegals or asylum seekers should we label them as such. As rescues we can put them up in such accomodation we can find, such as empty barracks for about 24 hours-record their details for UNHCR and return them in the general direction form which they came. 'Allo, nous avons des vivants et retournons pour votre aides. Merci- Bon bateau Lollipop."

A couple of days ago I saw a pair of Immigration enforcement mini buses trundling through the streets of my lovely part of south London.
It was noticeable that the pavements were surprisingly devoid of non indigenous pedestrians.
Not the kind of thing La's Cooper and Eagle would have done. Fortunately the drips are gone.

philc

LE
Assume if 300,000 Hong Kong Chinese come here we will have to restrict entry from other areas? Quote from BBC and HM Govt.

The UK on Thursday said visa rights for 300,000 British National (Overseas) passport holders in Hong Kong would be extended into a "pathway to future [UK] citizenship" if China did not suspend its security law plans.
I have no problem with 300,000 talented hard working wealth creators arriving, along with their assets. Increases the population so closes down the open border argument to increase population, says to world we shoulder our burden to, so no more freebies and furthers the UK of Singapore just of Brussels, Chinese are adept traders amoungst many other positive attributes.

In_Twists

Clanker
I noticed that as well.
Been that way for a while, old chap. Can't say owt though, for the bleeding heart brigade to jump on you and start asking how you'd like it, they're still humans bla bla bla. Truth is truth, however distasteful it may be.

Latest Threads