The UK/European migrant problem

Sixth individual charged with murder in regard to this,

It looks like a very nasty can of worms has been opened as a result of this-allegedly.

I must admit looking at it initially that it might be an "honour" killing. That is if the males were related to her. But looking at it, more likely these were part of a Pakistani gang who thought she was bringing their religion into disrepute by being too good looking, wasn't demure enough or just wanted to better herself & wanted nothing to do with the local inbred Pakistani males in the gang!!

I must admit looking at it initially that it might be an "honour" killing. That is if the males were related to her. But looking at it, more likely these were part of a Pakistani gang who thought she was bringing their religion into disrepute by being too good looking, wasn't demure enough or just wanted to better herself & wanted nothing to do with the local inbred Pakistani males in the gang!!
My understanding is that she was unintended collateral damage, as she walked past the intended target. Given the two 'cash-based' businesses involved, I have a strong and sneaking suspicion that both companies were involved in money laundering, vice and drugs.

To be fair, things have improved in the Lebanon over the last few years, so much so that Beirut is re-assuming it's old position as the Paris of the east. A place for Arabs from the 'dry' countries to visit for some non-dry entertainment.
Business as usual? Is Maddie there also?

ExREME.TECH

War Hero

A cunning new plan, simply redefine foreign criminals as victims and voila...crime is no longer an issue. Till they get a bit murderery anyway....
The state failed him

Jaden's family said they agreed with "many of the findings" of the report.

The family's lawyer, Alice Hardy, said the report showed Jaden "was failed by the system".

Londo

LE
The state failed him

The family's lawyer, Alice Hardy, said the report showed Jaden "was failed by the system".
So it was our fault and not his that he was a total little shit then ?
Anyway at least he has been saved from a life of crime

The state failed him

Does that mean by agreeing with the report, that they also failed the kid and he should have been removed from them and placed in care.

So it was our fault and not his that he was a total little shit then ?
Anyway at least he has been saved from a life of crime
"Anyway at least he has we have been saved from a his life of crime"

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
Does that mean by agreeing with the report, that they also failed the kid and he should have been removed from them and placed in care.
No it means *where there is a blame there is...... *

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
The state failed him

I am suprised that Baroness Doreen from the House of troughs hasn't piped up that it is all down to 'institutional racism'. Gotta justify that £300 a day somehow.

Londo

LE
I am suprised that Baroness Doreen from the House of troughs hasn't piped up that it is all down to 'institutional racism'. Gotta justify that £300 a day somehow.
From the 'mother'....
He was a gud boy
He loved his gran
He was an up an coming rapper
and a potential footbalzer
Without his money comings in all my other kidz
are going to starve to deaf
I want answerz (COMPO)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
A dreadfully sad case; I'm not sure that the murdered lad had much chance in life.

The convicted murderer seems to have come from a very shallow gene/chromosome pool...Ayoub Majdouline
Nothing mentioned in the BBC report about our "little angel" getting arrested for carrying a gun and "Rambo" knife before he left Nottingham, they happened to mention it on the ITV London news report though.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The state failed him

Failed by his own parents more like, Dad was a drug dealer for a start.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Latest Threads