The UK/European migrant problem

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Top drills, that man!.
One will be arrested on disembarking in Poland...

Edit. He won't be paying the court fines he owes us, or serve his probation but I think we won't mind that much.

Last edited:

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Seems like that part of the country has a huge population of people with unpronounceable names . Either that or they just can't obey our laws .
They are all British. The mongs told me. Apparently their grandfather's fought for us in WW2

Londo

LE
Please, do tell me the nationalities of those mentioned in the link.
Polish , Lithuanian and Romanian if you ask me and before you say I have an agenda against EU nationals ( I don't , only the ones that come here to make our lives a misery ) give a little thought as to where my father may have come from . ;)

That may be where the names look as if they are from, but you cannot tell, for definite, the nationalities of those involved.
Have you ever been to Boston? It's not full of plummy voiced descendant's of WW2 fighter pilots. And most of the ee names are of A2 nationals.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Reflecting on the orphan posts by @ExREME..TECH and his irrational response to my earlier straightforward questions about his random and nonsensical postings.
Arrse seems to understand the post....but you are pretty thick? Infantry? or a wanna be Civvie

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Seems like that part of the country has a huge population of people with unpronounceable names . Either that or they just can't obey our laws .
The other one is Latvian, well he only speaks Russian.
He is also on probation but I managed to convince them to let him go home, where ever than is. His probation Officer said ok before I have even finished asking her.
He Granddad fought against the Germans I imagine

daz

LE
The other one is Latvian, well he only speaks Russian.
He is also on probation but I managed to convince them to let him go home, where ever than is. His probation Officer said ok before I have even finished asking her.
He Granddad fought for the Germans I imagine
Being Latvian, that edit might be closer to the (Deutsche) mark

Just to show the French do make some effort to supress the number of illegal channel crossings, ADS-B, a rader site shows a Marine Nationale Falcon 50 tri-jet flying at low-level off the coast of Calais and Dunkurque at this time-21:21 UTC on the 8th April,

Latest Threads