The UK/European migrant problem

Sometimes possible to get hold of kippers but sadly not Loch Fyne's finest. As for bread, in Germany? Just don't go there, it doubles for house bricks, anchorage for boats and ammunition for a trebuchet.
Mein Jott, die sind noch auf Erzatz. But seriously try it with pumpernikel?

Londo

LE
I don't know how many times that has happened...I have seen customers in a restaurant in Brussels discreetly stuffing flower pots with their raw ground beef when the waiter was not looking their way !

I suppose they were ashamed to ask for a change and did not want to give the impression they didn't like it...
Variation of steak tartare I presume ? Love it and from the butchers I get some fillet tail ends ( quite cheap) and grind it myself . Only a once a year treat for me , the wife won't touch it . Strangely cooked meats/steaks must be on the very well done side for us both .

Variation of steak tartare I presume ? Love it and from the butchers I get some fillet tail ends ( quite cheap) and grind it myself . Only a once a year treat for me , the wife won't touch it . Strangely cooked meats/steaks must be on the very well done side for us both .
Yes, the Belgians like it a lot. It's even available in sandwiches....I have noticed that in Belgium ground beef is often mixed with different spices, hence the color of the meat in the below picture which looks almost radio active....

1586189731382.png

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
The Belgians have "filet américain" which is what the French call "steak tartare"

Have you noticed that when it's revolting it's always coming from afar ?
You can't beat a good English curry

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Sometimes possible to get hold of kippers but sadly not Loch Fyne's finest. As for bread, in Germany? Just don't go there, it doubles for house bricks, anchorage for boats and ammunition for a trebuchet.
I laughed so much I had problems hitting the funny button. The last bit amused me most, could always try it as a cannon ball substitute, self sealing properties in the bore etc.
Sadly it's kippers that are not available, the Germans smoke just about everything, but no kippers.

I laughed so much I had problems hitting the funny button. The last bit amused me most, could always try it as a cannon ball substitute, self sealing properties in the bore etc.
Sadly it's kippers that are not available, the Germans smoke just about everything, but no kippers.
There you are a business opportunity

Drlligaf said:

There you are a business opportunity

already well "catered" for, just type order kippers online in your google search box and a lot Of companies are doing it already!

Froggies right over the border do smoked herring, but it's in oil with pickling veg. Works just fine taken out of the oil and fried in its own juices.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Thank god we need some more doctors

Londo

LE
Spend any time at all in Croydon and the length of daily queue for visas is quite unbelievable!!!

YM
Work at Lunatic House for a while and you'll see it's just as bad on the inside

hence the color of the meat in the below picture which looks almost radio active....
Boeuf Tihange* ou boeuf Doule* peut etre?

* For those not in the know you only have to mention those two names in Aachen or that area to cause massive ring twitch. Two rather dodgy belgian reactors, which are considered to be at risk of having a severe leak. C'est la vie.

Londo

LE
Spend any time at all in Croydon and the length of daily queue for visas is quite unbelievable!!!

YM
And once they received their visas and then brought their families over . They all seemed to move to my old manor .

Latest Threads