The UK/European migrant problem

Icelanders have similar. French have steak Tatar, istr the Germans have s raw pork dish. Salted to buggery iirc.

The Irish have a dish of raw spuds in poitin. But I might have made that up.
The Belgians have "filet américain" which is what the French call "steak tartare"

Have you noticed that when it's revolting it's always coming from afar ?

Cheer up diddums, it was a lovely day yesterday.

I, too, am against illegal immigration - and dont think we've got it quite right.

I'd like to see the figures behind your "The majority...are suffering the effects" of it please - and directly how this is affecting them; not just "higher taxes".

Actually, looking at the responses recieved on Arrse at least - I'm pretty funny on here. As to who I was, theres a clue in my signature - see if you can work it out.

Why haven't I been "bounced"? You'll have to ask the Mods - however I would note that the bar on here is fairly high - your chum @Le_addeur_noir called for the elimination of an entire ethnic group the other day (post now deleted - see https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/the-uk-european-migrant-problem.258776/post-9910756) and isn't on RoPs.

Still, don't let it get under your skin, eh?
Any examples of success that don't fit into the 'not quite right' bracket?

Icelanders have similar. French have steak Tatar, istr the Germans have s raw pork dish. Salted to buggery iirc.

The Irish have a dish of raw spuds in poitin. But I might have made that up.
The Germans eat Mett, which is raw minced pork with spices and onions. Something I've never fancied.

They offered to take some Syrian refugees in 2015; it was not an exclusive offer to Syrians.
Good of them, problem is if Brit gov had forced them to take a quota and it wouldn’t have been an SNP initiative, we could a looked foward to a derisive “Westmonster dictatorial enforcement.” Since SNP have no means of enacting FP they don’t actually have to do anything.....which is exactly what they want.

giatttt

Old-Salt
Didn’t a whole Scottish island designate itself a Syrian refugee enclave?
Rothesay. Those that were prepared to accept the climate seem to have integrated.

The Germans eat Mett, which is raw minced pork with spices and onions. Something I've never fancied.
TBF I’ve only had it once and found it quite nice.Provided by my Grand ma, but I wouldn’t try it now because I wouldn’t trust the meat sources. It does have risks attached. Today I made a toasted kipper sandwich for breakfast .

Rothesay. Those that were prepared to accept the climate seem to have integrated.

My dear old thing, Rothsay is the main town; Bute is the island
(I know that, because we spent our family summer holiday there in 1976!)

EH ????

You any idea how many Dawn to Dusk - 8 till late shops sell stolen booze, or where ( what appears to be ) a Nationwide problem of Grooming Gangs get there stock from ?

Sure as sh!t it is not coming from Tesco's.
That what comes of plod, local councils and the social services turning a blind eye to crimes committed by certain sections of society at the behest of those from 'on high', and I'm talking the government in power at the time.

That what comes of plod, local councils and the social services turning a blind eye to crimes committed by certain sections of society at the behest of those from 'on high', and I'm talking the government in power at the time.
wot you mean like they always have, cos that's how the world works. - no matter who.

The Belgians have "filet américain" which is what the French call "steak tartare"

I preferred Flammecuche at the Three Braseurs along with a whitbeer meself.

Rothesay is the town, the island is Bute.

Yes, first encounter with filet américain was after a long day walking in the Ardennes. Mrs SO and I got back to our hotel quite ravenous, and decided that what could be better than a Duvel and a nice, big, juicy American-style steak. No wonder the waiter looked at me a little strangely when I asked for it 'à point'.

PFGEN

GCM
And so simple to make. :D What can't you get, Kippers or Bread? If it's sensitive I shall fully understand:mrgreen::mrgreen:
Sometimes possible to get hold of kippers but sadly not Loch Fyne's finest. As for bread, in Germany? Just don't go there, it doubles for house bricks, anchorage for boats and ammunition for a trebuchet.

Yes, first encounter with filet américain was after a long day walking in the Ardennes. Mrs SO and I got back to our hotel quite ravenous, and decided that what could be better than a Duvel and a nice, big, juicy American-style steak. No wonder the waiter looked at me a little strangely when I asked for it 'à point'.
I don't know how many times that has happened...I have seen customers in a restaurant in Brussels discreetly stuffing flower pots with their raw ground beef when the waiter was not looking their way !

I suppose they were ashamed to ask for a change and did not want to give the impression they didn't like it...

I don't know how many times that has happened...I have seen customers in a restaurant in Brussels discreetly stuffing flower pots with their raw ground beef when the waiter was not looking their way !

I suppose they were ashamed to ask for a change and did not want to give the impression they didn't like it...
More fool them: we tried it, liked it and demolished the whole plate, along with a few more Duvels.

Latest Threads