The UK/European migrant problem

Our priority at the moment we need to be worrying about getting the hundreds of plucky britsView attachment 460727trying to get back to the UK from Pakistan and India. This net benefeteer is trying to expedite 300 brits getting home. Makes me proud to be English
Their British nationality is a flag of convienience, IMHO, something to be used in situations like now, or for when claiming benefits.

The rest of the time they contribute the sum total of nada into the British economy. They went to these countries of their own volition, so let them sort themselves out, and not rely on others-and especially the taxpayer.

As pointed out above, these people pose a health threat upon entering Britain, something the powers to be are doing diddly-squat to monitor here.

Last edited:
I'd certainly be taking pops at other people based on race if I were in her predicament...
This is why I hate the Graunidid. Vile anti-British, tax dodging pro-communist rag.

Their British nationality is a flag of convienience, IMHO, something to be used in situations like now, or for when claiming benefits.

The rest of the time they contribute the sum total of nada into the British economy. They went to these countries of their own volition, so let them sort themselves out, and not rely on others-and especially the taxpayer.

As pointed out above, these people pose a health threat upon entering Britain, something the powers to be are doing diddly-squat to monitor here.
Now who could possibly have the ways, means and the odd bit of string pulling to repatriate such urgently needed virologists back to the UK?

Must be whackamole time amongst the FCO movers and groovers who went on a gap year a few years ago...

Can i just put this here ref the Guardian? I know its a link to the Sun but she has some interesting points

This is why I hate the Graunidid. Vile anti-British, tax dodging pro-communist rag.
The Twitter user seems to be nice and balanced too. Imagine if it was a white person making a claim about dusky people. Would that be published in the guardian I wonder? The double standards and hypocrisy are really quite astounding.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
So they get the British passport. Claim the benefits and go back to home country to live like Kings.
Fook em

I can understand flights for trapped UK tourists etc. sh*t happens and if the airlines sudenly shut down the routes than fair do's in getting them home.
This sounds more like UK passport holders having been out in Pakistan long term (after all, you wouldn't have gone out there knowing a global pandemic was on it's way, which is what has been on the cards since January) then suddenly wanting the taxpayer to bail them out after things got serious.
I'd be curious to see just at what point they wanted to return, becuase I know if that was me I would have been headed home mid-February at the latest.
Also curious about the elderly people who are running out of medicine. Who on Earth goes on holiday with such conditions that require that level of healthcare?
And poet isn't a real job, is it?

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
I can understand flights for trapped UK tourists etc. sh*t happens and if the airlines sudenly shut down the routes than fair do's in getting them home.
This sounds more like UK passport holders having been out in Pakistan long term (after all, you wouldn't have gone out there knowing a global pandemic was on it's way, which is what has been on the cards since January) then suddenly wanting the taxpayer to bail them out after things got serious.
I'd be curious to see just at what point they wanted to return, becuase I know if that was me I would have been headed home mid-February at the latest.
Also curious about the elderly people who are running out of medicine. Who on Earth goes on holiday with such conditions that require that level of healthcare?

Seadog

ADC
Lifting folk out of China made sense. I'm not sure about peru, must be a reason, but imagine if we starting declaring we were lifting Brits out of Pakistan because it is s third world sh*thole with questionable health facilities...
Doing repatriation flights without military intervention requires the cooperation of the ‘host’ nation, not just the FCO. It requires volunteer flight and cabin crew, probably one crew for each leg.
A pilot gets the virus and ends up hospitalised in Pakistan while a load of chancers get flown to the UK. Seen off.

Were I a pilot, I’d take a chance on Peru but I’d take some convincing to fly to Pakistan to repatriate seemingly undeserving causes.

The doctor desperate to get back to the UK where he’s needed! WTF? Pakistan has sick people who need him too.

I think I need to adjust my thinking a little in so much as those who had been repatriated several weeks back was fair enough, but it seems there are more than a few (indiginous Brits included) who actually were stupid enough to go on holiday in the past couple of weeks and find now themselves stranded - UK tourists in India complain of being 'abandoned'
If one good thing should come of this crisis, it should be that people should have to face the consequences of their actions.

Last edited:
So they get the British passport. Claim the benefits and go back to home country to live like Kings.
Fook em
They know how to work the system, and with plenty on immigrant-friendly MPs and others here batting on their behalf, they can't go wrong.

It seems the RAF could be called in to bring Brits out of India, including holidaymakers.

Now who could possibly have the ways, means and the odd bit of string pulling to repatriate such urgently needed virologists back to the UK?

Must be whackamole time amongst the FCO movers and groovers who went on a gap yah a few years ago...
FOC

Doing repatriation flights without military intervention requires the cooperation of the ‘host’ nation, not just the FCO. It requires volunteer flight and cabin crew, probably one crew for each leg.
A pilot gets the virus and ends up hospitalised in Pakistan while a load of chancers get flown to the UK. Seen off.

Were I a pilot, I’d take a chance on Peru but I’d take some convincing to fly to Pakistan to repatriate seemingly undeserving causes.

The doctor desperate to get back to the UK where he’s needed! WTF? Pakistan has sick people who need him too.
To get a military airplane into Pakistan may need diplomatic clearances from several countries en route, as well as the host nation itself.

To be fair, Covid-19 hasn't become widespread in either India or Pakistan right now-according to official figures, but that can and will change as time goes on.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
They know how to work the system, and with plenty on immigrant-friendly MPs and others here batting on their behalf, they can't go wrong.

It seems the RAF could be called in to bring Brits out of India, including holidaymakers.
when did start the holiday 1996?
NHS...

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
To get a military airplane into Pakistan may need diplomatic clearances from several countries en route, as well as the host nation itself.

To be fair, Covid-19 hasn't become widespread in either India or Pakistan right now-according to official figures, but that can and will change as time goes on.
Russia is OK though
No gays, no disabled and no homeless

It seems that they are dual citizenship, and thus the FCO is chinning them off... Sucks to be them.

The Twitter user seems to be nice and balanced too. Imagine if it was a white person making a claim about dusky people. Would that be published in the guardian I wonder? The double standards and hypocrisy are really quite astounding.
I've made my feelings re the Graunidad quite clear on here. In the second world war they may well have been closed down for such commentary, maybe it is time for the government to read the Riot Act to the tax-dodging Guardian right now, and make it quite plain to them they will be closed down if there are any more articles of this nature.

Massive unemployment around the corner according to the media. Time to get rid of the so-called guest workers from elsewhere?. Talk of 8% unemployment rate by the end of the next quarter,

If not, the government can expect civil unrest.

The 2020s, twinned with the 1930s?.

Latest Threads