The UK/European migrant problem

Well, no. Surely the benefit will be paid direct to the hotel or guest house.
Hotel bills yes, plus the clean up.
How do you think they are homeless in the first place?

That's the same with Hawaii as a South Pacific paradise. It is neither.
I was surprised to find out that Bermuda is in the North Atlantic on about the same latitude as Wilmington NC and not in the Caribbean, to be fair I had never had any reason to find out until then.

Trappist.
There are officially recognised Dutch and German also more recently Austrian and English Trappist beers available now, I haven't tasted the English one yet. I do like the Dutch La Trappe ones.

As fun as it is preaching to the qoir on arrse, is there actually anything that we can do about this?

Petitions, mp letters, beach patrols?

Something has to be done and the government are not doing enough. The civil service is over represented by immigrants themselves and so what can we do?

How is the migrant crisis going at the moment?

Hmm.. conveniently brushed under the carpet by most of our pc MSM, ignoring the fact that they are costing us a fortune in testing/isolating at the expense of people here who need it and diverting large numbers of people who would be more use controlling the morons in most of our inner cities who are abusing our hospitality!

Hmm.. conveniently brushed under the carpet by most of our pc MSM, ignoring the fact that they are costing us a fortune in testing/isolating at the expense of people here who need it and diverting large numbers of people who would be more use controlling the morons in most of our inner cities who are abusing our hospitality!
The threat that these invaders pose can not be overstated.

Bloody Brummies

Possibly members of similar mobs who have been nicking all the copper cables all around the place ...
snip "Network Rail, which first highlighted the problem in the north-east of England when the copper boom took off four years ago, has set up a taskforce to deal with incidents that have seen £35m worth of copper stripped from railsides since 2006.
Shame they don't finish up like this more often, it would save the cost of putting them in prison and deportation for those like the "brummies" ..

From the BBC,

More Eastern European alleged criminal activity,

Man charged for coughing at police officer
Here in the UK. a man who coughed at a police officer and claimed he had coronavirus has been charged with common assault, say Greater Manchester Police.
The officer is now self-isolating as a precaution.
Police were responding to an incident in Piccadilly Gardens on Thursday and were detaining Mateusz Rejewski, 33, who is said to have then coughed at an officer.
He has been remanded in custody and will appear at Manchester Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday on one count of common assault on an emergency service worker and one count of breaching a dispersal notice.

What
From the BBC,

More Eastern European alleged criminal activity,

Man charged for coughing at police officer
Here in the UK. a man who coughed at a police officer and claimed he had coronavirus has been charged with common assault, say Greater Manchester Police.
The officer is now self-isolating as a precaution.
Police were responding to an incident in Piccadilly Gardens on Thursday and were detaining Mateusz Rejewski, 33, who is said to have then coughed at an officer.
He has been remanded in custody and will appear at Manchester Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday on one count of common assault on an emergency service worker and one count of breaching a dispersal notice.
What do you think he will get?
Suspended sentence is my bet, all bookies are closed though

What

What do you think he will get?
Suspended sentence is my bet, all bookies are closed though
Probably up before some lefty soft-touch judge, which is why the scumball probably thought he'd pull that little stunt.

He's in custody until the trial, so no doubt that will count as his sentence.

IMHO, he should get-and serve not one day less than the maximum term possible, plus be deported. Assuming he's found guilty, but I would say that's a slam-dunk, as the Americans would say.

Too many Eastern Europeans here with their third-world habits. Time stern action was taken against them.

Probably up before some lefty soft-touch judge, which is why the scumball probably thought he'd pull that little stunt.

He's in custody until the trial, so no doubt that will count as his sentence.

IMHO, he should get-and serve not one day less than the maximum term possible, plus be deported. Assuming he's found guilty, but I would say that's a slam-dunk, as the Americans would say.

Too many Eastern Europeans here with their third-world habits. Time stern action was taken against them.
Nah, too easy, make him work 12 hour shifts, every day at a Corona ward in Manchester until the UK is declared virus free. Add a week for every shift missed.

Nah, too easy, make him work 12 hour shifts, every day at a Corona ward in Manchester until the UK is declared virus free. Add a week for every shift missed.
So he will be working for weeks after we are all saved.

Latest Threads