The UK/European migrant problem

Ummm, maybe. I thought an oubliette was for forgetting the prisoner until death? The one under the town-hall was for 'softening-up' prior to questioning. The execution places are elsewhere.
The original Oubliette could be used for anything including starvation and frequently was. A dungeon origin was the Donjon which was the function of the central defensive tower. I.e the White tower was a Donjon which also supplied security for the family. When families no longer felt the need for such security for themselves, the Donjons remained.

Londo

LE
The original Oubliette could be used for anything including starvation and frequently was. A dungeon origin was the Donjon which was the function of the central defensive tower. I.e the White tower was a Donjon which also supplied security for the family. When families no longer felt the need for such security for themselves, the Donjons remained.
There is a nice Oubliette or two in Blackness Castle Scotland . Washed out by the tide twice a day to keep the poor unfortunates nice and clean and I'm not sure whether it's this one or another one in the castle , when it was being cleared out in the 20's they found a manacle still with wrist bones within it .

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
If they are already getting shelter why are they been moved into hotels?
Do you have a link?
To keep the RAF out, of course.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Because the night shelter was being run by volunteers, who now have to keep their distance (what that means for hotel staff…?)
I am crap at things like links, but I know, because the full-time executive of the charity sent a round robin email explaining what was happening (I am an occasional Sunday night volunteer, but rarely say so).

Because the night shelter was being run by volunteers, who now have to keep their distance (what that means for hotel staff…?)
Where mate? If you can tell me

When was the last time you saw a British Big Issue seller?
I just posted a lengthy retelling of my experiences with big issue sellers on the last page.
And how many of those hotel rooms are going to end up being trashed?.
Most of them. I've no problem with the genuine hard up being placed in hotels but the majority of homeless people are addicted to something and / or are mental.

Make them sign a disclaimer that doing drugs and trashing the room will result in being driven out to the countryside, kneecaps and toes done, and substantial facial injuries, and dumped on a hilside, with lifetime disqualification from benefits.

And how many of those hotel rooms are going to end up being trashed?.
Make them sign a disclaimer that doing drugs and trashing the room will result in being driven out to the countryside, kneecaps and toes done, and substantial facial injuries, and dumped on a hilside, with lifetime disqualification from benefits.
It's also the shit everywhere. One I know off put raw chicken everywhere and kicked off when evicted.

It's liberals like you that will bring this country into disrepute.

It seems once again today has seen another 84 illegals landed by Border Force, so that another 84 test kits, and not to forget a requirement to be funded and supported from the public purse...

Time for the asylum rules to be changed. Boats must be turned back and collected by the French.

edited to add BBC link,

unsurprisingly in the Kent local news... Of course there is no good reason for the BBC to have it on the main homepage :roll:

Last edited:
It seems once again today has seen another 84 illegals landed by Border Force, so that another 84 test kits, and not to forget a requirement to be funded and supported from the public purse...

Time for the asylum rules to be changed. Boats must be turned back and collected by the French.

edited to add BBC link,

unsurprisingly in the Kent local news... Of course there is no good reason for the BBC to have it on the main homepage :roll:
Did plod tell them off for not social distancing on their boats, and give them on the spot fines for non essential travel?

edited to add BBC link,

If any are found to be positive, then what?

Latest Threads