The UK/European migrant problem

Sweden? One of those places absolutely aching for the ANC to take charge in SA.

Purple piss, etc.

Londo

LE
Very restrained of you. A scumbag and a coward at the very least. Coming over as some hard man in front of two middle aged women is an instant indicator of society's lowest.
I can't say how I really feel , I would be banned for life and probably have the police at the door .

That's quite an old clip. Let's hope he travels around using a disability pass, and wheelchair, after some well deserved steelcap soup, and a few broken bottles shoved into his mush - Begbie style.

I can only hope he meets Mr baseball bat one day .
Starting at his knees and working up to his face .
And back down again?

That's quite an old clip. Let's hope he travels around using a disability pass, and wheelchair, after some well deserved steelcap soup, and a few broken bottles shoved into his mush - Begbie style.
Only if he is not given any free state funded health care. I would enjoy his pulling angry wheelies at traffic lights , begging, trying to pay for a repair kit for his flat tyres.

philc

LE
Very friendly of Turkey opening the flood gates, just think all those illegals may of traveled through Iran to Turkey then on to the EU, who knows what they may be infected with.

The EU will flap its gums, mutter about populist parties and the far right whilst another few million wash up. They just have not a clue what to do, funny but sad.

Rumour on Twatter that the Bubbles have closed their border with Turkey, to everyone.

I remember when the 1999 Kosovo war kicked off we were getting loads of Albanians claiming that they were Kosovans turning up in the back of lorries in industrial estates in West London. We were told not to arrest them, but to tell them to make their way to Croydon.

It didn't seem long before they took over much of the sex buisness in London and a lot of the other big cities in the UK.

When the East European countries gained free movement and all these young East European girls started coming over for work, was when I first heard of sex trafficing. The M.O. seemed to be for a Lithuanian women working for the Albanians would recruit young naive girls in Lithuania with offers of well paid jobs as waitress and other such jobs and given a plane ticket. At the Airport she would be met by the Lithuanian women and Albanian minder and taken to a brothel where she would be raped and put out to work, with as many men as possible every night.

When I was at Brent in 2005, we paid a visit to all the known brothels on the borough. Most of them consisted of a Lithuanian madam, and a couple of Lithuanian working girls. There would generaly be an Albanian minder sitting watching TV in his 1970s leather jacket. Of course he would always be a friend, just visiting. The girls were always spoken to alone, out of reach of Mr Gangster and Miss Whore. They all said that they were happy to be there and were not under any coercion.

I didn't entirely believe them though.
I'm not surprised, the fact that it was an immigration offence. Plod didn't come out of that period very well at all. I caught about six on a Eurostar one day Summary rummage through bags showed that three were on Refugee docs from Britain and they were all on Eytie Id's the old paper kind. They hadn't realised that residency docs in Italy were the same as their travel ids. Unfortunately one had his original passport with entry and exit stamps in it. All the usual gubbins, boots, quasi combats. That one says "We don't worry about police." I gave him a nice cheery grin, marched all six down to the holding tank.Couple of days later the IO dealing popped in and said "thanks for that- they were all on a flight back to Italy this morning."

I'm not surprised, the fact that it was an immigration offence. Plod didn't come out of that period very well at all. I caught about six on a Eurostar one day Summary rummage through bags showed that three were on Refugee docs from Britain and they were all on Eytie Id's the old paper kind. They hadn't realised that residency docs in Italy were the same as their travel ids. Unfortunately one had his original passport with entry and exit stamps in it. All the usual gubbins, boots, quasi combats. That one says "We don't worry about police." I gave him a nice cheery grin, marched all six down to the holding tank.Couple of days later the IO dealing popped in and said "thanks for that- they were all on a flight back to Italy this morning."
Can you pm me please

Vibrant enrichment.

SWEDEN YES.

Vile as the scumbag is I struggle to feel sorry for Swedes. Holier than thou war profiteering pricks whose right on nonsense has fecked their own country not through out of touch politicians but with general public approval.

Last edited:

philc

LE
Seems we have had a little bit of a protest Paris Nord train station, I expect the police along shortly to restore peace or are they to busy with French people protesting about pension reforms and Macron?

Londo

LE
Seems we have had a little bit of a protest Paris Nord train station, I expect the police along shortly to restore peace or are they to busy with French people protesting about pension reforms and Macron?

Lot of smoke pollution being caused by these doctors, engineers and architects , anyone informed St. Greta ?

I can only hope he meets Mr baseball bat one day .
Starting at his knees and working up to his face .
Bring it on....big time.

Now it's face has been clocked on social media hopefully it's card has been marked for a little "accident"

I'm certain it is not stolen
I'm sure the Swedish benefits system is more than generous for it's immigrants, and plenty to be made on the side in the illegal substance trafficking business?.

Celebrating Gobal Scouse Day?
I'm sure the Swedish benefits system is more than generous for it's immigrants, and plenty to be made on the side in the illegal substance trafficking business?.
Slander.

Latest Threads