The UK/European migrant problem

All Albanians are now Kosovans
I remember when the 1999 Kosovo war kicked off we were getting loads of Albanians claiming that they were Kosovans turning up in the back of lorries in industrial estates in West London. We were told not to arrest them, but to tell them to make their way to Croydon.

It didn't seem long before they took over much of the sex buisness in London and a lot of the other big cities in the UK.

When the East European countries gained free movement and all these young East European girls started coming over for work, was when I first heard of sex trafficing. The M.O. seemed to be for a Lithuanian women working for the Albanians would recruit young naive girls in Lithuania with offers of well paid jobs as waitress and other such jobs and given a plane ticket. At the Airport she would be met by the Lithuanian women and Albanian minder and taken to a brothel where she would be raped and put out to work, with as many men as possible every night.

When I was at Brent in 2005, we paid a visit to all the known brothels on the borough. Most of them consisted of a Lithuanian madam, and a couple of Lithuanian working girls. There would generaly be an Albanian minder sitting watching TV in his 1970s leather jacket. Of course he would always be a friend, just visiting. The girls were always spoken to alone, out of reach of Mr Gangster and Miss Whore. They all said that they were happy to be there and were not under any coercion.

I didn't entirely believe them though.

Last edited:
Well, Turkey did threaten the EU it would open up it's Borders with Syria.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Indeed

Turkey will no longer prevent Syrian refugees from entering Europe, a Turkish official said, as authorities announced at least 29 of its soldiers had been killed in Syria.

The Turkish government has ordered police, coast guard and border security officials to stand down and allow refugees to pass, Reuters quoted a senior Turkish official as saying Thursday night. Under a 2016 agreement between Turkey and the EU, Ankara pledged to work to stop migrants crossing the Aegean.

Cheers for all the dosh Merkel :D :D

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Er no they haven't they've been rescued, it's a fine point I know with their intent, the point about them is that from rescue they should be repatriated to their country of departure. That is the norm and willy waving doesn't alter that. You may recall the argument about the rescue ship becoming the point of Asylum, but that is precarious to say the least. A captain of any ship cannot confer nationality or make undertakings of that nature, he's the boss at sea. They left France which is a safe country in terms of UN conventions and it is France that is responsible for them. Ergo France should take them back.
Then clearly this is where we are going wrong and we should NOT be rescuing them - let them all attempt the crossing under 'best endeavour', then those who don't die in trying to get here definitely ARE illegals - and we can send their asses back to France.

If any dead bodies wash up - we can send them to France too for burial.

Vibrant enrichment.

SWEDEN YES.

That's what happens when third world entitled criminal parasite scum are allowed into civilised countries.

These scum should all be rounded up and deported back to whatever third world shithole they come from.

But think about how much benefit he brings to Sweden.
More like how many hundreds of pounds each week he gets in benefits in Sweden by not working.

What he should be getting is a 9mm projectile inserted at supersonic speed between the eyes.

That's what happens when third world entitled criminal parasite scum are allowed into civilised countries.

These scum should all be rounded up and deported back to whatever third world shithole they come from.

my bold .. and some "woke" morons wonder why there is a rise in the right wing in Europe. If this type of behaviour, which looking at numerous articles about Sweden is very common there, the time will come when there could be a rise in "einsatzgruppen" type behaviour in Swedes fed up with it.
Oh silly me, I forget that country seems terminally infected with the aptly named "Stockholm" syndrome !

Last edited:
my bold .. and some "woke" morons wonder why there is a rise in the right wing in Europe. If this type of behaviour, which looking at numerous articles about Sweden is very common there, the time will come when there could be a rise in "einsatzgruppen" type behaviour in Swedes fed up with it.
Oh silly me, I forget that country seems terminally infected with the aptly named "Stockholm" syndrome !
Slovakia is looking to have an XRW party with a large number of seats after elections this weekend. With Turkey opening up their borders again, iit is going to be very destabilislising for Europe.

Londo

LE

I can only hope he meets Mr baseball bat one day .
Starting at his knees and working up to his face .

To divert attention anyway from what they are doing in Syria and to the kurdish?

Latest Threads