The UK/European migrant problem

They need a better lawyer!

'They said they were the "breadwinners" and their wives and children were in Romania struggling financially. The court heard Valceanu had been in the country for less than 15 days and Cirlea had arrived three days prior to the thefts. "This was pickpockets having a road trip," said Benn Robinson defending Cirlea.
On the contrary, this lawyer needs to be kept on a retainer exclusively defending immigrant scrotes like this.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
They need a better lawyer! ;)

'They said they were the "breadwinners" and their wives and children were in Romania struggling financially. The court heard Valceanu had been in the country for less than 15 days and Cirlea had arrived three days prior to the thefts. "This was pickpockets having a road trip," said Benn Robinson defending Cirlea.
It's all very well them going home but they will promptly come back again because there will be nobody to stop them.

Londo

LE
Left-wing anti-British judges do not do deportation orders.

ALL Romanian nationals should require a visa to enter the UK, for which the applicant must prove they are have no criminal record.

It seems to me Romanians are only good for organised crime, scrounging and benefit fraud.
However there is a court case mentioned in the daily fail today regarding three Romanian pickpockets and deportation has been mentioned . This is most likely before all the uman rites crowd get involved and we are forced to support them for life .
EDIT
See posts above

However there is a court case mentioned in the daily fail today regarding three Romanian pickpockets and deportation has been mentioned . This is most likely before all the uman rites crowd get involved and we are forced to support them for life .
EDIT
See posts above
Let's hope they don't come back in 2020,

Last edited:
EDIT
See posts above
Now we are out of the EUSSR the laws pertaining to " Yuman rights" need to be changed to allow automatic deportations of foreign criminals.

Last edited:
Apologies if this has been posted before, I don't have time to read back through the thread right now... I chanced upon an interview, on youtube, with Douglas Murray whose views on immigration I found quite interesting.

He also goes into the issues of gender and race. Again rather interesting:

Apologies if this has been posted before, I don't have time to read back through the thread right now... I chanced upon an interview, on youtube, with Douglas Murray whose views on immigration I found quite interesting.

He also goes into the issues of gender and race. Again rather interesting:

In some respects a posh version of 'Tommy Robinson', He has constantly said that failing to address mass migration and the issues it has brought is why 'Tommy Robinson' has become popular. But good forbid that fact is acknowledged.

In some respects a posh version of 'Tommy Robinson', He has constantly said that failing to address mass migration and the issues it has brought is why 'Tommy Robinson' has become popular. But good forbid that fact is acknowledged.
Apologies for the thread drift but I have just started reading Murray's latest book " The madness of the crowds" So far its excellent.

How many times have I thought-why can't we just tell the truth as we see it.

How many times have I thought-why can't we just tell the truth as we see it.
Indeed, in some ways now that the political left its supplicate media and other assorted useful idiots have thrown around accusations of being 'this and that' with gay abandon, and out of context in many cases it's no longer as effective at silencing people.

The good thing is in some ways "the political left its supplicate media and other assorted useful idiots" seem to be doubling down on this tactic... Morons that they are.