The UK/European migrant problem

Iain Dale LBC 7pm Cross Questions will feature David Starkey and others. Always interesting to Hear David Starkey's views. Immigration will be one of the topics. ETA the cross questions bit starts 8pm.

Last edited:
Wrong.

Why would anyone have an issue with facts?

Except for pesky ones about the net (positive) economic impact of immigration, how much the NHS relies on foreign born staff, of course.

Thos facts really do annoy some.
Bunkum and balderdash, just like the thousands of other posts you have inflicted us with over the years.

Give it a rest, FFS.

Amen to that, Migration did play a big part in who people voted for in GE2019 and as you say - Labour's Open Door policy was blatantly rejected by the people, for obvious reasons.

Some say - the only reason Labour support such open border policies with uncontrolled mass migration despite it harming 'the Working Class', is to tip the scales in their favour and get votes from these new strangers that they know they will not get from the indigenous British population.

Labour have arguably secured the Muslim vote in the UK. As their population increases at a rapid rate, so do votes for the Labour Party, at the expense of other traditional Labour voters.
Interesting to see the communist unions come out in favour of uncontrolled immigration rather than stand up for the interests of those who fund the union barons' lavish lifestyle-the working class.

The unions have passed their sell-by date and should be abolished.

syrup

LE
Interesting to see the communist unions come out in favour of uncontrolled immigration rather than stand up for the interests of those who fund the union barons' lavish lifestyle-the working class.

The unions have passed their sell-by date and should be abolished.

I'm sure I read somewhere that the Unions have opened branches up in Eastern Europe
That way when you arrive your already a member

Bunkum and balderdash, just like the thousands of other posts you have inflicted us with over the years.

Give it a rest, FFS.
I'll stop pointing out people are talking crap when they stop talking crap.
Simples.

I'm sure I read somewhere that the Unions have opened branches up in Eastern Europe
And every member is a vote for Labour...

What they cannot defeat in quality, they will attempt to defeat in quantity - a typical Communist tactic.

5c583e0885600a05a70b6279.jpg

Last weeks whinge was murderers, rapists and drug dealers getting turfed out. This week attention turns to the 'plight' of chancers being returned to the killing fields of Germany, Austria and Switzerland where they have already made asylum claims.

How can the evil Nazi racists at the Home Office sleep at night knowing they have sent these poor souls to the living hell that is Geneva?

Give it a rest, FFS.
Stop feeding it ffs

Well most of them were in the pay of Intelligence services behind the Iron curtain in the old days. Jack Jones, Chairman of one of the biggest unions - the Transport and General Workers Union, and hero of the International Brigade in Spain, was one of them.

The census would if used sensibly be a great tool for cracking down on the illegals and black economy.

Full list per resident of -
Bank accounts held.
Cars registered and insurer.
Benefits claimed.

With a law change that fail to declare and undeclared bank accounts will be forfeit, insurance cancelled, cars seized and benefits cancelled.

So they either lose a lot of stuff or they fess up to 30 of them actually living there plus all the fakes. (Obviously only in the case of dodgy ones, plenty of normal honest couples from overseas).

Insurance and banking industries already have db's in place that could cross interrogate as do DVLA and DWP.

If they wanted to actually create a genuine hostile environment for the leeches rather than just soundbites it would be a good place to start.
Or National Insurance numbers been linked to an address or driving permit.
Or ask the supermarkets

Iv'e been using Barking Essex as a postal address all my years . Yes I know it's an outer London borough .
Seems I was wrong as it's actually Barking Greater London
I blame Khan

The dedicated detectives of the ARRSE Major Case Squad will be given full access.
They usually solve it before the police, unfortunately

Last weeks whinge was murderers, rapists and drug dealers getting turfed out. This week attention turns to the 'plight' of chancers being returned to the killing fields of Germany, Austria and Switzerland where they have already made asylum claims.

How can the evil Nazi racists at the Home Office sleep at night knowing they have sent these poor souls to the living hell that is Geneva?

Communist lies from the usual pro-communist rag.

Merkel's doctors, engineers and scientists having another go in the Fatherland?.

Message to Mutti, you reap what you sow. Expect more attacks like this. German elections next year?. Could be interesting.

Merkel's doctors, engineers and scientists having another go in the Fatherland?.

Message to Mutti, you reap what you sow. Expect more attacks like this. German elections next year?. Could be interesting.
It could be XRW local boys from the sound of it attacking muslim targets. Or it could be inter new german strife.

It could be XRW local boys from the sound of it attacking muslim targets. Or it could be inter new german strife.
Maybe, but it's not where my money's on.

Either way, this marks a new low for post-war German society.

Amen to that, Migration did play a big part in who people voted for in GE2019 and as you say - Labour's Open Door policy was blatantly rejected by the people, for obvious reasons.

Some say - the only reason Labour support such open border policies with uncontrolled mass migration despite it harming 'the Working Class', is to tip the scales in their favour and get votes from these new strangers that they know they will not get from the indigenous British population.

Labour have arguably secured the Muslim vote in the UK. As their population increases at a rapid rate, so do votes for the Labour Party, at the expense of other traditional Labour voters.
The BBC giving a platform to the patron saint of immigration, comrade Dianne Abbott.

Latest Threads