The UK/European migrant problem

Londo

LE
Have to take issue with that, they are certainly chancers :mrgreen:. They tell their version of the truth- whether you believe em' is another matter.
Fiona and Festus spring to mind .

Multiple stabbing in Barking, East London.
I'll await the factual details of the possible usual suspects.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Multiple stabbing in Barking, East London.
I'll await the factual details of the possible usual suspects.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Amazing how many results 'stabbing Barking' brings up via Google, most of which seem to involve British-born youths.

The ones at Harrow-on-the-Hill are part of an organised network.

A beggar got lippy with me there in January. He got the "Glasgow Kiss" for his troubles.
I only give to English beggars as at least they are polite and always say thank you. Although there are not many around these days. Certainly not in Harrow.

I only give to English beggars as at least they are polite and always say thank you. Although there are not many around these days. Certainly not in Harrow.
Around Edgware Road, the Romanian gypsies predominante.

What they keep after the gang master / head honcho (well known to the local plod) gets his cut seems to go on vodka, fags, and mobile air time - feck, can they shout

When the next census results come out, people are going to wake up to the reality of what has happened in the past 10 and 20 years.

I'm sure it's only a coincidence but there is now talk of stopping the census.
I can't wait to see the two bed semi with 15 Romanians living it it on the cenus

I can't wait to see the two bed semi with 15 Romanians living it it on the cenus
Because they're obviously far worse than 15 Indians/Pakistanis/Bangladeshis/Sri Lankans/Jamaicans.

Because they're obviously far worse than 15 Indians/Pakistanis/Bangladeshis/Sri Lankans/Jamaicans.
Who also won't fill the cenus in... See the joke?

Fiona and Festus spring to mind .
The numbers I've met either on Lagos flights or the commercial/ commercant types, they all spring to mind.
Now remind me again-who gave you the envelope,
Oh yes, some person you don't know, who happens to be your cousin and you don't know how much cash is in the envelope which is why you've declared over £25 K . Wait response pen poised over notebook as pal joey scratches cranium , rolls eyes etc.
Best on ever was a Cameroonian with money wrapped in Elastoplast bandage telling me it would be bad juju to open it

The numbers I've met either on Lagos flights or the commercial/ commercant types, they all spring to mind.
Now remind me again-who gave you the envelope,
Oh yes, some person you don't know, who happens to be your cousin and you don't know how much cash is in the envelope which is why you've declared over £25 K . Wait response pen poised over notebook as pal joey scratches cranium , rolls eyes etc.
Best on ever was a Cameroonian with money wrapped in Elastoplast bandage telling me it would be bad juju to open it
Did you find any bad juju ?

Amazing how many results 'stabbing Barking' brings up via Google, most of which seem to involve British-born youths.
Should we then try 'stabbing London’ then???

Or...British born?
And the selection the NHS gives for that particular question...purely on the effects genetics has on medical issues you understand.

Prat!

When the next census results come out, people are going to wake up to the reality of what has happened in the past 10 and 20 years.

I'm sure it's only a coincidence but there is now talk of stopping the census.
The census would if used sensibly be a great tool for cracking down on the illegals and black economy.

Full list per resident of -
Bank accounts held.
Cars registered and insurer.
Benefits claimed.

With a law change that fail to declare and undeclared bank accounts will be forfeit, insurance cancelled, cars seized and benefits cancelled.

So they either lose a lot of stuff or they fess up to 30 of them actually living there plus all the fakes. (Obviously only in the case of dodgy ones, plenty of normal honest couples from overseas).

Insurance and banking industries already have db's in place that could cross interrogate as do DVLA and DWP.

If they wanted to actually create a genuine hostile environment for the leeches rather than just soundbites it would be a good place to start.

Latest Threads