The UK/European migrant problem

I've been a long time lurker and I've finally decided to throw my beret into the ring so to speak and give my 50p worth.

I've been following the discussion with a growing sense of unease which reaches right from the top of my shiny dome all the way down to the very soles of my moccasins. So here goes with a few thoughts I've had whilst sitting in the Barista watching the weather turn south this afternoon...

I can't help but thinking we're looking at this thing in entirely the wrong way.

In my view we seem to be staring down the fat end of a telescope wondering why we can't solve this. What in my humble opinion we need to ask is what can WE do to accommodate newcomers who arrive here in a strange culture with unusual customs and what might appear to be odd and offensive rules and norms. How can WE adjust our ways of thinking, and doing things to help allcomers integrate into this society? WE need to change, just as much those coming here. That way lies common ground and ultimately a just world

I'd highly recommend reading the work of Chandran Kukathas and Phillip Cole for a more in depth and articulate thesis.

In time honoured arse tradition,

awaits incoming
Noble sentiment. However try that in Riyadh

I've been a long time lurker and I've finally decided to throw my beret into the ring so to speak and give my 50p worth.

I've been following the discussion with a growing sense of unease which reaches right from the top of my shiny dome all the way down to the very soles of my moccasins. So here goes with a few thoughts I've had whilst sitting in the Barista watching the weather turn south this afternoon...

I can't help but thinking we're looking at this thing in entirely the wrong way.

In my view we seem to be staring down the fat end of a telescope wondering why we can't solve this. What in my humble opinion we need to ask is what can WE do to accommodate newcomers who arrive here in a strange culture with unusual customs and what might appear to be odd and offensive rules and norms. How can WE adjust our ways of thinking, and doing things to help allcomers integrate into this society? WE need to change, just as much those coming here. That way lies common ground and ultimately a just world

I'd highly recommend reading the work of Chandran Kukathas and Phillip Cole for a more in depth and articulate thesis.

awaits incoming
There is no onus on US to do anymore. Part of migration is willingness of the migrant to do what they can to become part of the society they travelled to join.

I'd highly recommend reading the book by Douglas Murray " The strange death of Europe " for a more in depth and articulate thesis.

awaits incoming
Which countries have you visited that bend themselves over backwards to make your experience as a newcomer so good, they have to change their own ways to their detriment ?

It is not the part of the host to change or adapt it is the part of the newcomer to integrate himself. The host should attempt to make his guest feel welcome at home, but the guest must remember that it is not his home.
I speak as one who has moved to a foreign country, I did not expect the host to change for my convenience, I learned the language and integrated myself to become part of the community. I have no time for those who refuse to integrate and learn the language. That includes Brits in various European countries.
In short, fit in or f**k off. Rude message follows.
Absolutely. There are Brits here who have been here as long as me and speak no more Dutch than you would pick up during a weekend in Amsterdam. Despite working currently in an internationally staffed company, the main language is still Dutch, not English -- as defaulted to by co-patriots elsewhere. Even though I'm fairly poor at languages, getting to Dutch B2 was not too hard (slightly surprisingly).

WE need to meet folk halfway. Immigration is a boon and asset.

The miniskirt and hijab are compatible in a free open and tolerant society.

The key is to embrace difference and accommodate dissimilarity

We need are linguistics experts on this one to find which one of you bastards is socking of a Friday night.

Londo

LE

Watch Stacey Dooley getting slagged off by someone for not covering up . She is NOT wearing a mini skirt and we are not being met anywhere near half way .

Published by: V4, on Thursday 13 February 2020.

Finland open to taking in a portion of the 5,000 so-called ‘unaccompanied minors’ from Greek camps.

The feminist government in Finland must like what it sees from the environment created by its counterpart in Sweden. It seems as if the two countries are competing for UN gold stars or some Open Society humanitarian trophy .

Far from noble, this is highly counterproductive, naive and would only encourage more smugglers and migrants to abuse the system. The aggressive male migrants from alien and violent cultures do not belong in Europe.

- Finland's Interior Minister Maria Ohisalo has told Yle that she wants to see Finland take in some of the child asylum seekers currently living in migrant camps in Greece.

"The Ministry of the Interior was asked to review the matter. We've done that and so we have the preparedness to take children out of this difficult situation and try to help them," said Ohisalo.

Last October the Greek government appealed to EU member states to accept at least 1,000 of the children. France has pledged to accept 400, and several German states have expressed their willingness to take in some of these migrants.

- The Czech Republic, on the other hand, refused the emotional blackmail based on its ability to grasp reality. The Czech interior minister told journalists that he had sent a letter to Athens asking for a concrete list of children, and that he did not believe that Czechia would actually be receiving Syrian orphans under the age of ten.

“The typical minor from the Greek refugee camps is a boy aged 15 or more, who tends to be either a citizen of Afghanistan or Pakistan.”

* Unaccompanied teen male migrants (or adults lying about their age) are the absolute worst demographic group to be roaming Europe. Most of these teenage males are immature, aggressive and vulnerable to radicalization. They need supervision and discipline and should not be exploring Europe. This is a recipe for disaster as we witnessed in Cologne and elsewhere.

One cannot expose their citizens to “unaccompanied” teenage males in this matter. It is not only abnormal but highly irresponsible. Sweden, which took in large amounts of so-called “unaccompanied minors” from Afghanistan, is now struggling with the predictable consequences of mayhem in their streets.

Unfortunately, it is too late for Sweden, the demographics are shocking.

http://v4report.com/czechia-and-the-push-to-accept-unaccom…/
http://v4report.com/debate-europe-regarding-called-unaccom…/
https://yle.fi/…/finland_open_to_taking_in_child_r…/11204824

1581722559613.png

Published by: V4 Report, on Thursday 13 February 2020.

Hungarian FM Szijjártó tells conference to spend on counterterrorism not migration aid.

Hungary has the right priorities...in fact, since the fall of 2015, Orban has been proven right regarding the migration crisis.

- Hungary's foreign minister has accused the United Nations of "wasting money on helping and promoting migration".

Péter Szijjártó told a counter-terrorism conference in Vienna that the money would be better spent on fighting terrorism.

The UN global migration compact encourages people to leave their homelands, he said, which endangers regions and countries of migration passage.

In a Facebook post, Szijjártó added that promoting worldwide migration posed a "huge risk" to countries most affected by UN policy.

"We must end the untenable state that the fight against terrorism is not part of the UN budget".

1581722915332.png

Londo

LE
Published by: V4, on Thursday 13 February 2020.

Finland open to taking in a portion of the 5,000 so-called ‘unaccompanied minors’ from Greek camps.

The feminist government in Finland must like what it sees from the environment created by its counterpart in Sweden. It seems as if the two countries are competing for UN gold stars or some Open Society humanitarian trophy .

Far from noble, this is highly counterproductive, naive and would only encourage more smugglers and migrants to abuse the system. The aggressive male migrants from alien and violent cultures do not belong in Europe.

- Finland's Interior Minister Maria Ohisalo has told Yle that she wants to see Finland take in some of the child asylum seekers currently living in migrant camps in Greece.

"The Ministry of the Interior was asked to review the matter. We've done that and so we have the preparedness to take children out of this difficult situation and try to help them," said Ohisalo.

Last October the Greek government appealed to EU member states to accept at least 1,000 of the children. France has pledged to accept 400, and several German states have expressed their willingness to take in some of these migrants.

- The Czech Republic, on the other hand, refused the emotional blackmail based on its ability to grasp reality. The Czech interior minister told journalists that he had sent a letter to Athens asking for a concrete list of children, and that he did not believe that Czechia would actually be receiving Syrian orphans under the age of ten.

“The typical minor from the Greek refugee camps is a boy aged 15 or more, who tends to be either a citizen of Afghanistan or Pakistan.”

* Unaccompanied teen male migrants (or adults lying about their age) are the absolute worst demographic group to be roaming Europe. Most of these teenage males are immature, aggressive and vulnerable to radicalization. They need supervision and discipline and should not be exploring Europe. This is a recipe for disaster as we witnessed in Cologne and elsewhere.

One cannot expose their citizens to “unaccompanied” teenage males in this matter. It is not only abnormal but highly irresponsible. Sweden, which took in large amounts of so-called “unaccompanied minors” from Afghanistan, is now struggling with the predictable consequences of mayhem in their streets.

Unfortunately, it is too late for Sweden, the demographics are shocking.

http://v4report.com/czechia-and-the-push-to-accept-unaccom…/
http://v4report.com/debate-europe-regarding-called-unaccom…/
https://yle.fi/…/finland_open_to_taking_in_child_r…/11204824

View attachment 449901

Good intentions but something they will regret in years to come .

Latest Threads