The UK/European migrant problem

This is one of the Gentlemen deported, draw your own conclusions.

Lloyd Byfield, 48, used a claw hammer and kitchen knife to murder Leighann Duffy in her Walthamstow flat in front of a six-year-old child.

This charming gentleman didn’t do the 26 years sentence though did he? So will he carry on his sentence in Jamaica?
Shame the bleeding heart liberals were so keen to keep these convicted foreign nationals in the county, that 25?were withdrawn from the flight.
David Lammy bringing in the windrush scandal again! It’s nothing to do with it!
Deporting foreign national offenders seems like common sense to me.

You obviously never ate the andouillettes in Libreville airport.
Can you imagine an african country with 100+ nationalities crowded into one area..... It would like being in a micro rwanda.. To be fair, we do manage to keep a lid on it, but it seems through surrender, rather than any state control.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Can you imagine an african country with 100+ nationalities crowded into one area..... It would like being in a micro rwanda.. To be fair, we do manage to keep a lid on it, but it seems through surrender, rather than any state control.
But 'keeping a lid on it all' costs an absolute fortune, The new railway being built is cheap compared to policing the Kraals of London.

But 'keeping a lid on it all' costs an absolute fortune, The new railway being built is cheap compared to policing the Kraals of London.
Kraals - :) If you don't mind, I will steal that joke for myself in future.... What struck me about transiting london and then croyden it was a real shocker and entirely changed my view of the country. Having not being to london in about 15 years.

In a perverse way, as I said one can now understand why the BBC and government are absolutely obsessed with inclusion and diversity.. They're have allowed a problem to grow to epidemic proportions and have no other course of action......... Mind you, I still don't see why i should have to go along, to fix their problem.

philc

LE
Deportations Between 2015 - 2019

Romanians: 1700

Polish: 1200

Lithuania: 600

Pakistan: 800

China: 300

Vietnam: 210

Nigeria: 350

Jamaica: 220

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Only 220? It seems that someone is favouring the Jamaicans?

Last edited:
I say we deport the Nigerians offender to China, the Chinese to Poland and the Pakistanis to India, just for fun ?
Just deport them all to china, apologise for the mix up but explain given the coronavirus quarantine regrettably we can't take them back.

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer
Let the parish church funds rest in your account for a few months and receive a fine and community service; murder-rape someone and you get sent to Jamaica.
It's one rule for them and one rule for the rest.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
I visited a small provincial town in Hebei China about four years ago, it had a big community of Nigerians, all seemed to have Chinese girl friends. I went back two years later and not one Nigerian was to be seen. I asked where they had gone. I was told "Too many came, all gone home now!"

philc

LE
We are not talking of casual crime.

The victim "was stabbed repeatedly with a six inch knife".
Manslaughter? Ten years? WTF!
Was the judge Jamaican?

A ruling yesterday by the EHCR is going to have massive ramifications in the UK and across the wider EU.

The Gist

But the court found there had been no violation of the European convention on human rights because the men had attempted to enter Spanish territory in an “unauthorised” manner.
Does this sound familiar ?

The pair say they were never given a chance to explain their personal circumstances or receive help from lawyers or interpreters.

I've been a long time lurker and I've finally decided to throw my beret into the ring so to speak and give my 50p worth.

I've been following the discussion with a growing sense of unease which reaches right from the top of my shiny dome all the way down to the very soles of my moccasins. So here goes with a few thoughts I've had whilst sitting in the Barista watching the weather turn south this afternoon...

I can't help but thinking we're looking at this thing in entirely the wrong way.

In my view we seem to be staring down the fat end of a telescope wondering why we can't solve this. What in my humble opinion we need to ask is what can WE do to accommodate newcomers who arrive here in a strange culture with unusual customs and what might appear to be odd and offensive rules and norms. How can WE adjust our ways of thinking, and doing things to help allcomers integrate into this society? WE need to change, just as much those coming here. That way lies common ground and ultimately a just world

I'd highly recommend reading the work of Chandran Kukathas and Phillip Cole for a more in depth and articulate thesis.

In time honoured arse tradition,

awaits incoming

I've been a long time lurker and I've finally decided to throw my beret into the ring so to speak and give my 50p worth.

I've been following the discussion with a growing sense of unease which reaches right from the top of my shiny dome all the way down to the very soles of my moccasins. So here goes with a few thoughts I've had whilst sitting in the Barista watching the weather turn south this afternoon...

I can't help but thinking we're looking at this thing in entirely the wrong way.

In my view we seem to be staring down the fat end of a telescope wondering why we can't solve this. What in my humble opinion we need to ask is what can WE do to accommodate newcomers who arrive here in a strange culture with unusual customs and what might appear to be odd and offensive rules and norms. How can WE adjust our ways of thinking, and doing things to help allcomers integrate into this society? WE need to change, just as much those coming here. That way lies common ground and ultimately a just world

I'd highly recommend reading the work of Chandran Kukathas and Phillip Cole for a more in depth and articulate thesis.

In time honoured arse tradition,

awaits incoming
Cock

Thats a lot of Lithuanians considering that their poulation is only 2 milion compared to Polands 37 million
Latvian trick.
No ID
Only speak Russian
Latvian? No Lithuanian

What in my humble opinion we need to ask is what can WE do to accommodate newcomers who arrive here in a strange culture with unusual customs and what might appear to be odd and offensive rules and norms. How can WE adjust our ways of thinking, and doing things to help allcomers integrate into this society? WE need to change, just as much those coming here. That way lies common ground and ultimately a just world
It is not the part of the host to change or adapt it is the part of the newcomer to integrate himself. The host should attempt to make his guest feel welcome at home, but the guest must remember that it is not his home.
I speak as one who has moved to a foreign country, I did not expect the host to change for my convenience, I learned the language and integrated myself to become part of the community. I have no time for those who refuse to integrate and learn the language. That includes Brits in various European countries.
In short, fit in or f**k off. Rude message follows.

Latest Threads