The UK/European migrant problem

Migration has done nothing but limit the opportunities for developing English footballers - the proof is in the pudding.
I do wonder sometimes if we're watching Lagos United. But the I lost interest in football many years ago when they ceased to be club surviving on ticket receipts and when the footballers still had day jobs. Still we shouldn't begrudge the inessential from big pay-packets after all..... Bread and circuses

Celtic 67 won the European Cup with a team all born within 30 miles if the ground.
When they reached their second European Cup final they admitted to playing a "foreigner" who was born 50.miles outside Glasgow
Newcastle United in the early '70s were considered exotic with a Scottish captain and a Danish player.

Deport everyone that cant show paperwork to prove they are related to Homo heidelbergensis circa 500,000 years ago.

( not that kind of homo )

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Football this past forty years has been part of the yob culture! deport em all!

Londo

LE
This is one of the Gentlemen deported, draw your own conclusions.

Lloyd Byfield, 48, used a claw hammer and kitchen knife to murder Leighann Duffy in her Walthamstow flat in front of a six-year-old child.

One that should have hung in my view or perhaps fried which would have been more fun .
Hope he enjoys his time in the sun ( if he gets there )
Something he denied someone else from ever doing .

This is one of the Gentlemen deported, draw your own conclusions.

Lloyd Byfield, 48, used a claw hammer and kitchen knife to murder Leighann Duffy in her Walthamstow flat in front of a six-year-old child.

The article says he should have been deported some years ago.

If he had been, a woman would be alive.

The article says he should have been deported some years ago.

If he had been, a woman would be alive.
A woman in Britain, any way. But the bleeding hearts would have him kept here in case he'd been deported and murdered someone in Jamaica.

par avion

War Hero
When I worked at Wembley I had fantasties of surrounding the town with a ring of troop, Brigade strengh. Follow through with a line of police and immigration. "Papers please".

I thought of putting the idea up to the management as a 'good idea' suggestion. I know it has been done before succesfully in several European countries. However our management lacked inovative ideas.

Never mind. What were they going to do. Send me to Brent.

When I worked at Wembley I had fantasties of surrounding the town with a ring of troop, Brigade strengh. Follow through with a line of police and immigration. "Papers please".

I thought of putting the idea up to the management as a 'good idea' suggestion. I know it has been done before succesfully in several European countries. However our management lacked inovative ideas.

Reminds of the top tip that if you want fast service in A&E, rock up in a Border Force hi-viz jacket and watch the waiting room empty.

Having recently done a few weeks in Croydon, my low opinions of London has being renewed.. The place is frankly astonishing and I found a week in Gabon to be more pleasant.

What are these papers you speak of?

Why?

Deport everyone that cant show paperwork to prove they are related to Homo heidelbergensis circa 500,000 years ago.

( not that kind of homo )
If they were all really homos then is that why they're extinct?

What are these papers you speak of?
Precisely. Those fascists in European countries almost universally force their population to carry (at pain of arrest) to carry papers to prove who they are.

Yr
Those sneeky continental types also try to catch people out by asking them the time in English as they are boarding trains.
I saw the documentary every Easter Monday for 6 years

Last edited:

Oyibo

LE
Having recently done a few weeks in Croydon, my low opinions of London has being renewed.. The place is frankly astonishing and I found a week in Gabon to be more pleasant.
You obviously never ate the andouillettes in Libreville airport.

Precisely. Those fascists in European countries almost universally force their population to carry (at pain of arrest) to carry papers to prove who they are.
Papers please!

Latest Threads