The UK/European migrant problem

It seems that our Judiciary needs deporting as well!
I'm not a huge fan of Private Eye but one thing they are good at is shining a light on potential genuine miscarriages of justice. Over the years they have kept on certain cases which have eventually been overturned. But despite very clear evidence that there are serious questions to be asked either on forensics, witness corruption, police corruption etc these cases take decades to get to the appeal court.

Plane full of convicted foreign scumbags who don't dispute their guilt just claim their phone was dodgy get a hearing at the high court and then a countervailing ruling by an appeal court judge in a few hours because it's a trendy cause in the mainstream news.

Our judicial system needs a major overhaul.

I hope you don't have an interest in Premiership football. It'll be pretty (well, even more) dull without all those immigrants.
Check out our squad. We'll be fine mate.

Londo

LE
They keep banging on about the Windrush Generation. Most of them are over 50. The ones going on Air Jamaica are probably all well under that. The 23 year old jailed at 17 for intent to supply must have had a long record and it must have been a large amount to go away at that age.

These are all probably senior gang members at that age who are directing the younger members to get all stabby, stabby. Good riddance. They will probably be rapidly replaced, but as with the Club 18-30 Middle East jihadis, it is another deterent. Also fun to watch them crying " I am British, I have been in England since a child. I miss fish and chips and Arsenel. Its so dangerous here with all these gangs. I am so frigtened"

No you are not British. See what it says on your passport.

What is fun though is seeing the SJW snowflakes (standfast Lilly) sobbing in their lattes, and their lawyers crying at the loss of a steady income stream.
Why are they complaining ? Many regard Jamaica as a nice holiday destination . Is it because there are no benefits over there ? Or is it because there are bigger and meaner criminals that they don't want to get on the wrong side off and they would rather stay here and pray on the English .

As i understand it the flight went ahead anyway. If confirmed great job Boris.

philc

LE
Plane has just taken of, no news on how many etc. new Sheriff in town boys and girls and he is not taking prisoners.

He's a white male so bound to be misogynist as well.
Wearing a waistcoat / body warmer probably votes Trump or Tory so a Nazi to boot.
See above

Funnily enough, yes but one couldn't move for sticky brown paper tape which was supposed to be used to stop windows breaking when bombs hit them (would you believe?)
I thought it was supposed to stop small shards flying about, keeping it in one big lump which would not spread so much?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I thought it was supposed to stop small shards flying about, keeping it in one big lump which would not spread so much?
Worked as fly paper as well, in fact, better because all our papered windows were shattered.

philc

LE
This is one of the Gentlemen deported, draw your own conclusions.

Lloyd Byfield, 48, used a claw hammer and kitchen knife to murder Leighann Duffy in her Walthamstow flat in front of a six-year-old child.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
I hope you don't have an interest in Premiership football. It'll be pretty (well, even more) dull without all those immigrants.
English football would be at a much higher standard if we had less foreigners playing in the Premier League.

All budding footballers aspire to be in the Premiership, however less than 40% of those good enough make it because the rest are made up of foreigners.

Under current rules - only 8 out of a 25 man squad must be 'home-grown' talent.

There are many English footballers who will be great, but not great enough to knock a foreign player off his perch in a Premiership Team. The ramifications of this are massive as the effect is amplified and cascades across the country because most of the top-slots are filled by foreigners and many young lads fall by the wayside.

Most decent Academys are also full of foreign kids taking up slots that English kids could easily occupy, and as careers progress the influence of foreign players increases meaning more English kids get knocked back.

Hence the introduction of the Homegrown Player Rule in recognition of this issue, but it doesn't go far enough as there is no requirement for the developing player to actually be English.

Migration has done nothing but limit the opportunities for developing English footballers - the proof is in the pudding.

syrup

LE
English football would be at a much higher standard if we had less foreigners playing in the Premier League.

All budding footballers aspire to be in the Premiership, however less than 40% of those good enough make it because the rest are made up of foreigners.

Under current rules - only 8 out of a 25 man squad must be 'home-grown' talent.

There are many English footballers who will be great, but not great enough to knock a foreign player off his perch in a Premiership Team. The ramifications of this are massive as the effect is amplified and cascades across the country because most of the top-slots are filled by foreigners and many young lads fall by the wayside.

Most decent Academys are also full of foreign kids taking up slots that English kids could easily occupy, and as careers progress the influence of foreign players increases meaning more English kids get knocked back.

Hence the introduction of the Homegrown Player Rule in recognition of this issue, but it doesn't go far enough as there is no requirement for the developing player to actually be English.

Migration has done nothing but limit the opportunities for developing English footballers - the proof is in the pudding.
Managers are too quickly sacked also when the team is in trouble
Even a small premier league club will spend £50 million on a player to try and halt bad results
The famed academy clubs who used to be able to stick a team of home grown players out are long gone.
The teams who would field 11 home grown players daren't now in case the slide out the Premiership and lose the tv money.
Fergie for lucky with the class off 92 doubt we'll see that again.

Celtic 67 won the European Cup with a team all born within 30 miles if the ground.
When they reached their second European Cup final they admitted to playing a "foreigner" who was born 50.miles outside Glasgow
Lisbon Lions were all born within 10 miles of Paradise except Bobby Lennox who was from Saltcoats

My dad and my uncle Charlie went to the Lisbon match in an elderly BMC camper van, on the way back they spotted a Celtic Supporter hitchiking by the side of the road, stopping they asked him if he wanted a lift, "whre are you going?" he asked, "Anniesland" they replied, "aw" he said, "that's no use to me, I'm going to Pollockshaws".

Latest Threads