The UK/European migrant problem

The danger of left wing lunacy. This chap was running around a school as a teenage pupil. It was the children, not the teachers, who called him out.

Article says he could have been in his 30s.

Yippee more doctors

More public housing allocated to the undeserving scum and their families.

So much for the bolleux about the French increasing patrols.

Why these illegals are not returned to France forthwith is a scandal.

The danger of left wing lunacy. This chap was running around a school as a teenage pupil. It was the children, not the teachers, who called him out.

The teachers are left-wing woke scum and should all be sacked.

That was from a fews years ago though

Londo

LE

Even if his been kicked out of school . I'll bet he is in a nice council flat somewhere on our pennies at nightclubs every night picking up the youngsters .

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
He's just sat his GCSEs!
The report in the Sun included a home office report how seriously things were taken when assessing ages.

A Home Office spokesperson said: “When there is doubt about an individual’s claim to be a child, the individual will be referred to a local authority’s social services department for a careful, case law-compliant age assessment and they will be treated as a child until a decision on their age is made.

“If an individual is assessed to be over 18, we will process any asylum claim as being made by an adult. If the application is unsuccessful, and appeal rights are exhausted, removal action will be pursued as appropriate.

“In the absence of documentary evidence, Home Office staff are only able to treat a claimant as an adult if their physical appearance and demeanour very strongly suggest that they are significantly over 18 years of age – and where two officers have reached this conclusion independently.

“The threshold is set deliberately high so that only those who are very clearly over 18 are assessed as adults.”
In other words the system is rigged to allow adult pupils in to schools as pupils.

And at the school
“The teacher actually threatened that all the parents who were jumping on the bandwagon could face legal action because complaining about the pupil was a criminal offence. He was basically calling all the parents bullies.

“I explained that I was sorry if the pupil turned out to be a genuine 15-year-old, but that parents had a responsibility for the safeguarding of children in their care, as should the school.
The last line of defence, Parents, were getting closed down with threats of legal action (for racism probably) by folk who should have realised that they were teaching an adult.

I like the safeguarding piece. Teachers often think it's some sort of black art that only they can master.

Last edited:
^ in respect of the above, any person in authority, having reasonable suspicion that a person under their care is not what that person purports to be is actually aiding and abetting any offences that subsequently emerge.

Even if his been kicked out of school . I'll bet he is in a nice council flat somewhere on our pennies at nightclubs every night picking up the youngsters .
Lavish benefits and no requirement that he looks for work. Why these so-called asylum seekers are treated better than British people needing help from the government is outrageous.

Yippee more doctors

"Intercepted"?

Screenshot_20200127-010723_Google.jpg

So we prevented them from continuing to their destination did we?

I'm sure the BBC and MSM deliberately use misleading terms like this so anyone glancing over the headline will think "oh nice one - that was close - they nearly made it it the UK - thankfully they were intercepted by our Border Force and prevented from coming here - must have gone back to France then" :rolleyes:

"The Border Force HELPED a boat full of Unidentified Illegals enter the country" would be a far more accurate headline.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Put a big magnet on a Buoy in the channel, and their compasses will be out, next stop Greenland
Simples
how much money do I earn for my Amazing idea ?

Lavish benefits and no requirement that he looks for work. Why these so-called asylum seekers are treated better than British people needing help from the government is outrageous.
At it's heart are Marxists trying to break our cultural identity hence the rise of the likes of Common Purpose, weaken society and it makes it easier to overthrow our democratic system

I don't blame people for wanting to come here, the enemy within is a far worse threat

I don't blame people for wanting to come here, the enemy within is a far worse threat
I may seem paradoxical, but I take that as a huge compliment in a world dominated by UNHCR rules but apparently unable to abide by them. We just NEED to get the sanctions right.
Rule 1 would be
You left your abode-do not bring your baggage-spiritual or temporal with you.

Origiinally posted by: Forrest Stilin, TOTAL CROATIA NEWS, on 25 January 2020.

Croatia Border Town Shaken By Migrant Burglaries: Ilok Locals Live in Fear.

While EU politicians, leaders, foreign journalists and human rights organizations play political football, assign blame and discuss solutions for the migrant crisis along the Balkan Route; frightened residents of Croatia border towns, like the town of Ilok, are locking themselves in their homes at night out of fear of burglaries and much worse.

“We are scared! In the middle of the night, we caught migrant burglars circling our house. I thought my son was going to work, but sensed something suspicious and saw two masked people at our front door,” reported one shaken Ilok local.

Croatia Police Not Publicly Reporting Ilok Migrant Burglaries.

In the Fall of 2015, during the great migrant crisis, more than half a million migrants passed through Eastern Croatia on their way to more economically desirable Western European countries. Not a single major incident, or even any minor incidents, were reported during the entire relocation process. However, four years later, locals in some border towns in the same part of Eastern Croatia are living in fear, according to Branimir Bradarić/Večernji List on January 25, 2020. Migrants are entering their towns and villages and burglarizing shops, and a recent attempt was even made to break into a house. There have been also reports of car theft and one incident ended with a car accident in which several migrants were injured while trying to escape authorities in a stolen vehicle.

All this has happened over the last half year but there were signs of trouble even before then. However the police have avoided discussing these burglaries in their regular reports the media. Therefore, frightened residents have decided to go public with these incidents on their own. The situation has deteriorated most notably in the Eastern Croatia city of Ilok, where residents are no longer willing to remain silent about their fears for safety in their own homes . . .

1580143812774.png

1580143827236.png

Published by: Max Zander (Lesbos), DW, on 25 January 2020.

Lesbos: 'We want our island back'

More than 50,000 refugees are stuck on the Greek islands, living in appalling conditions. The situation is also impacting on the local population, who want change. Max Zander reports from Lesbos.

Mytilini is normally just a small, sleepy town, but today it's thronged with people. The town center is a sea of white and blue — the colors of the Greek national flag. More than 9,000 people have followed a summons by the local governor, Konstantinos Moutzouris, and have come from all over Lesbos to Mytilini to protest against the Greek government's migration policy. It's the biggest protest in the island's history. The road around the little harbor is packed with people of all ages. They're joining forces to make their voices heard and do something about the situation on their Aegean island, which for them has become unbearable . . . .

1580144117178.png

1580144131907.png

Latest Threads