The UK/European migrant problem

I've seen plenty - the place I'm referring to had a Christian prayer group that met regularly there.

I'd love for religion to be kept out of the workplace. Do you get as upset at the several Christian holiday days each year that many businesses shut down for?
Nope - I live in a Christian Country - if shutting down for Christmas and Easter etc is what they do then I'll embrace and relish that.

The same Christian Country I live in has managed to get by without Prayer / Silent Worship Rooms in the workplace for generations - there is mainly one religion demanding such places in the workplace, and it isn't a Christian one.

Every indigenous religion in the UK is on the demise. There is however one non-native Religion that is massively on the increase due to Migration into Europe. That same religion is the driving force behind these Prayer / Silent Worship rooms in the workplace.

Can you guess which religion that might be? I'll give you a clue - it's not a Christian one.

Londo

LE
And hopefully the missing ones have drowned.
I don't really want to wish death on anyone (apart from those that wish to attack this country)
I just want them to go home and improve theirs rather than coming to this one and turning it into a sh*t hole .

But if they claimed asylum because they claim to be gay, or a Christian in a Muslim country, does possession of a Western passport protect them from the very persecution they claim to have been escaping from on return to the country they sought refuge from?
It doesn’t matter. If they travel to the country from which they have claimed, the claim lapses, as they cannot be deemed in danger. What normally happens is they travel to a surrounding country, nip over the border- not difficult. The point about a western passport is it gives them the protection of the embassy in question. That said there is still a physical risk. Unfortunately people do lie and in the kossovan conflict, they certainly did.

I've seen plenty - the place I'm referring to had a Christian prayer group that met regularly there.

I'd love for religion to be kept out of the workplace. Do you get as upset at the several Christian holiday days each year that many businesses shut down for?
Do pop over to the NAAFI, Fridays are good

We have one of them in my work, I actually get on OK with the Muslim councilors who do use it, and I use it for meditation sometimes.

I did though shag my half German half Indian GF in the prayer room in Manchester Airport before getting a flight to Belfast International.
Which was nice.
Just after @don't tell him pike did her up the wrong un? ..shit I lasted 22 days

I don't really want to wish death on anyone (apart from those that wish to attack this country)
I just want them to go home and improve theirs rather than coming to this one and turning it into a sh*t hole .
those who expose themselves to danger to enter a country-especially at this time of year deserve all that is coming to them. Their entry into Britain is not in the public interest.

Police in France and the Netherlands have arrested 23 people suspected of helping to smuggle about 10,000 Kurdish migrants into the UK.

The group is accused of picking up migrants from car parks in France and taking them to the UK in refrigerated lorries and small rubber boats, law enforcement agency Eurojust said.

Migrants were allegedly charged up to €7,000 per person for the journey.

How many migrants have the other 25 Taxi services managed to land in the UK ?

Londo

LE

How many migrants have the other 25 Taxi services managed to land in the UK ?
I think this lot have brought in more than enough .... "about 10,000 Kurdish migrants into the UK". No wonder this country is getting a bit crowded the last few years .

I think this lot have brought in more than enough .... "about 10,000 Kurdish migrants into the UK". No wonder this country is getting a bit crowded the last few years .
And some people wonder why there is an National Health Service and National Housing crisis?

We don't need to throw more money at the NHS and Housing - we just need to get a grip of the population - and stop uninvited and unchecked Foreigners from entering the country and plundering OUR Nation's resources.

Londo

LE
those who expose themselves to danger to enter a country-especially at this time of year deserve all that is coming to them. Their entry into Britain is not in the public interest.
In complete contrast to a previous post of mine up thread perhaps this could be the answer . Sacrifice a few to stop the many
torpedoes.jpg

Nope - I live in a Christian Country - if shutting down for Christmas and Easter etc is what they do then I'll embrace and relish that.

The same Christian Country I live in has managed to get by without Prayer / Silent Worship Rooms in the workplace for generations - there is mainly one religion demanding such places in the workplace, and it isn't a Christian one.

Every indigenous religion in the UK is on the demise. There is however one non-native Religion that is massively on the increase due to Migration into Europe. That same religion is the driving force behind these Prayer / Silent Worship rooms in the workplace.

Can you guess which religion that might be? I'll give you a clue - it's not a Christian one.
Mate, if you don't like it in England you can always go home, or to your wife's place in Eastern Europe.

Latest Threads