The UK/European migrant problem

Apologies if alrady covered,

The usual lenient sentences handed down for what could be called a terrorist offence-attempting to hijack a ship. Why no automatic deportations?.

I reckon all four will bo out, housed at taxpayer expense and on benefits here within a few years.
Sunday had made an "impulsive decision" to hide aboard the ship and "wants nothing other than to go home and rebuild his life", the court was told.
Until he's released in 8-16 months time. Then the son stories will come out.

Biometric enroll, send back to Lagos, Nigeria. Where they 'joined ship'.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Can I break into my next door neighbours house because I want to make a better life for myself because he's got central heating and a patio and I haven't ?

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer

The usual lenient sentences handed down for what could be called a terrorist offence-attempting to hijack a ship. Why no automatic deportations?.

I reckon all four will bo out, housed at taxpayer expense and on benefits here within a few years.
I thought the crew usually had access to weapons ?

In light of the current US - Iran exchanges, will there be another surge in numbers claiming to be refugees from a combat zone?

Can I break into my next door neighbours house because I want to make a better life for myself because he's got central heating and a patio and I haven't ?
I've got central heating and a patio on a canal bank.

And a length of rebar by the front door, a genuine WW2 Japanese SNCO's sword by the back. Bit more deniable there, we were talking about family history, see, by the dining table. Got it out the loft a couple of days ago. Wow... was it sharp? Well, well, well.

syrup

LE
In light of the current US - Iran exchanges, will there be another surge in numbers claiming to be refugees from a combat zone?

Maybe so but as far as I'm aware neither Iran or The U.S.A. has started dropping ordinance on Calais.
So what exactly where they fleeing from in Greece, Italy or France.

Is France a combat zone?

Maybe so but as far as I'm aware neither Iran or The U.S.A. has started dropping ordinance on Calais.
So what exactly where they fleeing from in Greece, Italy or France.
Agreed, but as you point out that hasn't stopped thousands claiming to be Iraqi / Iranian etc and escaping certain death that only the UK can prevent. It must be the NHS issue unicorns

Simply take them back to mainland Europe
If should be that simple but the migrant problem shows no sign of slowing down and there appears to be a lack commitment from government to tackle it seriously.

I reckon all four will be out, housed at taxpayer expense and on benefits here within a few years.
They will claim to be homosexual, or Iranian when released

Latest Threads