The UK/European migrant problem

I was chatting with a bloke a few weeks ago.He was Merchant Marine in WW2.Him and his mate were tasked with clearing gulls from their ships radio masts. Seems a cricket bat is the best tool for the job.

Just the job.... I had to do some roof repairs on a flat roof, near the marina in Hartlepool.

Dozens of the bastards were raising chicks, the size of pitbulls with wings.

Then there were the fcukin' pikeys around the back, trying to nick my ladders.......

Just the job.... I had to do some roof repairs on a flat roof, near the marina in Hartlepool.

Then there were the fcukin' pikeys around the back, trying to nick my ladders.......
Vinnie says to his mate "We're going to need a bigger bat" !

'It is believed the patient contracted the infection while visiting Nigeria'

I wonder how many other exotic diseases, and others which had been eradicated in the modern world, have been brought to this country by our imported friends?

UK patient diagnosed with monkeypox

Londo

LE

Should have fed the Pikeys to the seagull chicks , seagulls would have been grateful , Pikeys would have been less . Win win

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

A cunning new plan, simply redefine foreign criminals as victims and voila...crime is no longer an issue. Till they get a bit murderery anyway....
It seems as if they (those who would commit murder/mayhem for their own benefit) have found a new excuse and will no longer rely on the racist/mental defence or will it be in addition to?

Londo

LE
It seems as if they (those who would commit murder/mayhem for their own benefit) have found a new excuse and will no longer rely on the racist/mental defence or will it be in addition to?
In addition too methinks

An almost foolproof scheme:

And again and again and again and again and agaaaiin . Nothin f’in changes. I’ll say this for the last time, any person who aids and abets people smuggling from parents for their children or some such needs nicking and sorting. The smugglers need clients, it’s a business and needs funding.

PFGEN

GCM
An almost foolproof scheme:

Genius! I guess somebody got greedy and was ratted out by his muckers. 1000s of km of wilderness, easy enough to set up a fake Russian border miles from nowhere where it would almost never be found. Take the illegals on a walking trip and clean them out. "You are now in Finland" while they're still a few 100 km from the real border.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Do one Uber, our taxi service is best

Very good and I assume the comment
'The Home Office said it was working to identify the "most effective" ways to "tackle small boat crossings".'
was merely to ensure benefits, assistance, housing.

Hmm 15K coastline x thousand Yachts, mind the idea isn't new. We used to have CPM Coast preventive men who's job it was to trawl along the coastline, last one was ditched in the nineties round Sheerness. ISTR. Wonderful things CPMs I x Landrover and an entire shift spent pootling around shores and creeks to notice any suspicious activity. Or dealing with matters untoward. As Officer southside wharves-my job was partly that darn the Sarth Thames.

So off I'd trundle ostensibly to complete ships files for outturns, collect inward report forms and do light clearances for Trinity house and then check my way from Convoys along the bank to Dartford and occasionally beyond. Every now and again turn up dossers on deserted wharfs or find where they'd been. It was a fairly good intelligence source and the Yotee's knew to mind their p's and q's if they'd moored somewhere not usualy used. Cos I had the power to board. Problem will remain the ability to respond and the coverage.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

In the report "In June, former immigration minister Caroline Nokes told Parliament the UK had "recently delivered drones and other surveillance equipment to France, enabling their law enforcement officers to intercept and disrupt attempted crossings".
Probably still boxed up or sold on, due to the amount of fuckwits still crossing the Channel!

"The men ... include six Romanians, one Hungarian and one Briton and are in custody at Luton police station, Insp Jim Goldsmith said [they] were the "tip of the iceberg"." A lovely bit of eastern European cultural enrichment going on there.

"Police raided 15 sites on Tuesday night where they found Romanian and Hungarian women, in their 20s, believed to be victims of sexual exploitation."

Men arrested and women rescued in 'brothel' raids

Latest Threads