The UK/European migrant problem

And so it begins. No details of individuals being returned are available, Shamima Begum, anybody?

Another fine pair of immigrants,

They were sentenced yesterday. One got 17 years, the other 12. Nationality not mentioned, but they are likely to be Romanian.

Thank you Blair and the EUSSR for opening the floodgates to the criminal scum of Europe.

Mrsheeny

Old-Salt
Seen this a while back on social media, talk about Karma. You can be sure as shit that under Labour with open borders this will be common place.

Seen this a while back on social media, talk about Karma. You can be sure as shit that under Labour with open borders this will be common place.

It is the common purpose agenda of Labour, the so-called Liberal Democrats(sic) and others that this country should be open for unrestricted access for all the criminal scum in the EUSSR to come here.

Why else are our borders so porous? .

Those caught are almost never deported, but allowed to remain, given benefits and allowed to bring in relatives.

This government needs to WAKE UP and apply a NO IMMIGRATION policy to those that are unemployable, or are known criminals.

Those found here and for whatever reason (read excuse) cannot be deported should, with no exceptions be kept in detention until they either (1) die, or (2) are deported.

More illegal scum in a lorry found in Essex,

These are only the ones discovered.

How many others?, hundreds each day by some estimates.

WAKE UP, border farce.

I expect they are very awake to the facts, but can only do so much with the resources as they are and if the Police are going to get 20K staff perhaps they could deploy to borders.
Changes need to be made. Trouble is, these changes will be resisted by the usual suspects in the civil service and judiciary.

Re-allocating the foreign aid budget to law enforcement might help in this area. Again the snowflakes will wail wacist should this happen.

Changes need to be made. Trouble is, these changes will be resisted by the usual suspects in the civil service and judiciary.

Re-allocating the foreign aid budget to law enforcement might help in this area. Again the snowflakes will wail wacist should this happen.
The fundamental question which has to be asked is, have the Government of Any Ilk protected this country from criminality being imported. The Answer has to be no and neither has Europe which has not had the resources in place to combat. Just so long as the forces that do exist bring to book a certain number of wrong doers, it will be morphed into something else. it's sad really!! Not least for the people let down.

Robme

LE
Correct, when have you heard a judge say, "For that heinous crime I sentence you to
jail for the rest of your natural life", it's against their human rights see,
When hanging was stopped they said it would be replaced with whole life terms,
that didn't last long
Technically they do serve a whole life term. As when a lifer is released on parol, they are released on license. They are then subjected to a long list of what they can do and cannot for the rest of their lives. They can also be recalled to prison without being given a reason. Approx 15% of licencees are recalled every year, they then have to re-apply at a parol board hearing to be released again.
its not the same as being locked up for life, but it’s a second best option give the costs involved. There are also additional restrictions continually applied to the list each year. But for the general election, a murderer would not have been considered for release unless they confessed to where they hid the body, if it wasn’t recovered at the time. This sensible option was however scuppered by the forthcoming election.

Last edited:
You didn't read this did you, you sad, boring old racist? The guy hurling abuse at the jewish family was allegedly quoting the bible; a woman in a hijab intervened to stop it.

Why don't you takes break from being on permasend every once and a while?
WRONG. I DID read the article in FULL. And credit to the Muslim woman who intervened, and to the others.

But this does NOT detract one iota from the racist rand from this vile individual, which was captured almost in full on film. I would of thought even someone as gormless as you would have taken that point on board.

Still to the left, racism can only be committed by whites, and never the other way.

Two juveniles are believed to be among the 16 migrants discovered in a lorry travelling from France to the Irish port of Rosslare on Wednesday.

They were found in a "climate controlled trailer" on a Stena Line ferry sailing from Cherbourg to the County Wexford port.

Another reefer trailer coming from Continental Europe, this time to Ireland.

Anyone want to have a go at telling me how good '' Free movement '' is ?

"Le_addeur_noir, post: 96646WRONG. I DID read the article in FULL. And credit to the Muslim woman who intervened, and to the others.

But this does NOT detract one iota from the racist rand from this vile individual, which was captured almost in full on film. I would of thought even someone as gormless as you would have taken that point on board.

Still to the left, racism can only be committed by whites, and never the other way.
[/QUOTE]
Mate, you referred to the mouth as from the 'religion of peace', usually a term for a Muslim by some on this site. It would appear he's a hardline Christian quoting the bible.

Latest Threads