The UK/European migrant problem

Estimated 800,000 to 1 Million illegals in the U.K., think that’s a little conservative. Glad to see even distribution though amongst the EU.

Estimates by Supermarkets based on food consumption put that figure much higher City Eye: Facts on a plate: our population is at least 77 million
snip "It is the statistic that dare not speak its name, though eventually it must. It has huge ramifications for the civil and political life of this country, the health of the equity markets and, most immediately, the residential property market. So don't forget you read it here first: the population of the UK is presently somewhere between 77 and 80 million.
The 2001 census, already hopelessly out of date and easy to avoid for those who find filling in forms a trifle inelegant, numbered us at a little under 59 million. But as statistics go, that one's most definitely a damned lie."
My sources for the above statement are good, but scared of admitting the truth for fear of incurring the wrath of Whitehall.
I have a second, respectable, source. A major, non-commercial agricultural institution reckons there are 77 million of us in the UK. Again, its reckoning is based on what we eat. That faint background noise you're hearing as you read this is the sound of everyone slithering off the record. Why? In political terms, standing behind these figures would be to toss a hand grenade into a vat of gasoline. People would be hounded out of a job for scaremongering.

This article is from 2007, the 2011 cencus figure was just over 63 million so on those figures the illegals could be as high as 14 million which quite frankly is frightening. One thing I am sure of is that there are an awful lot more people here than the govt. dare to admit and this is causing the massive strain on our whole infrastructure!

Estimates by Supermarkets based on food consumption put that figure much higher City Eye: Facts on a plate: our population is at least 77 million
snip "It is the statistic that dare not speak its name, though eventually it must. It has huge ramifications for the civil and political life of this country, the health of the equity markets and, most immediately, the residential property market. So don't forget you read it here first: the population of the UK is presently somewhere between 77 and 80 million.
The 2001 census, already hopelessly out of date and easy to avoid for those who find filling in forms a trifle inelegant, numbered us at a little under 59 million. But as statistics go, that one's most definitely a damned lie."
My sources for the above statement are good, but scared of admitting the truth for fear of incurring the wrath of Whitehall.
I have a second, respectable, source. A major, non-commercial agricultural institution reckons there are 77 million of us in the UK. Again, its reckoning is based on what we eat. That faint background noise you're hearing as you read this is the sound of everyone slithering off the record. Why? In political terms, standing behind these figures would be to toss a hand grenade into a vat of gasoline. People would be hounded out of a job for scaremongering.

This article is from 2007, the 2011 cencus figure was just over 63 million so on those figures the illegals could be as high as 14 million which quite frankly is frightening. One thing I am sure of is that there are an awful lot more people here than the govt. dare to admit and this is causing the massive strain on our whole infrastructure!
But who will serve us our curries and kebabs and wash our cars?
On that last bit, the small town I live in has 4 different hand car washes, all non EU workers. It used to have one, manned by locals who were put out of business when the Albanians arrived.

On that last bit, the small town I live in has 4 different hand car washes, all non EU workers. It used to have one, manned by locals who were put out of business when the Albanians arrived.

My bold ,,, what no "nail bars" my small town has at least 2, full of nice Asian folk!

I tend to cut my own nails.
We do have about 10 different chicken, kebab, fast food type shops but zero decent chippies.
Do they all have a sign saying Cash Only?

You haven't been in a library for a while, there is singing and everything (almost) allowed.
Food but no booze.
No sorry. I'm in that lucky situation where I can buy books, with a bank card
Did that joke go over your head?

The best bit is that those who are legally allowed to work will only ever work 24 hours a week / 104 a month at minimum wage. Not just them either, but the taxi drivers and pretty much every soul in a small shop.

This is the maximum that they can work without paying income tax and minimal Nat Insurance, but the best level for claiming Work and child tax credits.

Additional hours may be worked of course, but never declared.

In some cases the missus can join in, minding the front of the corner shop (or even the youngest) whilst the real worker can be off doing something else on the black.
Throw in the Child Benefit, the housing benefit, etc and then think about the cost of educating their kids and the hospital bills when something goes wrong. But of course it is all good and immigration is a force for good and a financial bonus for the economy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The best bit is that those who are legally allowed to work will only ever work 24 hours a week / 104 a month at minimum wage. Not just them either, but the taxi drivers and pretty much every soul in a small shop.

This is the maximum that they can work without paying income tax and minimal Nat Insurance, but the best level for claiming Work and child tax credits.

Additional hours may be worked of course, but never declared.

In some cases the missus can join in, minding the front of the corner shop (or even the youngest) whilst the real worker can be off doing something else on the black.
Throw in the Child Benefit, the housing benefit, etc and then think about the cost of educating their kids and the hospital bills when something goes wrong. But of course it is all good and immigration is a force for good and a financial bonus for the economy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dad? Is that you?

Agreed, 100%

Do you have a link to any sources for the shinners connections and the figures quoted ? I am not doubting the shinners involvement in organised crime but I haven't seen anything on their involvement in people smuggling.
And not just a one-sided enterprise.

'Gardaí and the PSNI are now liaising with their Bulgarian colleagues in probes into the large-scale smuggling rings, which involve criminals linked to paramilitary groups in the North and around the border region. Both republicans and loyalists are using the smuggling route, utilising rogue companies to import drugs, cigarettes and other illicit cargo into Ireland. The PSNI believe that most of the cocaine and cannabis entering the North is being sourced by the East Belfast UDA, and transported via the road network across Europe. The republicans, meanwhile, are illegally importing cigarettes and fuel, according to well-placed sources.'

And not just a one-sided enterprise.

'Gardaí and the PSNI are now liaising with their Bulgarian colleagues in probes into the large-scale smuggling rings, which involve criminals linked to paramilitary groups in the North and around the border region. Both republicans and loyalists are using the smuggling route, utilising rogue companies to import drugs, cigarettes and other illicit cargo into Ireland. The PSNI believe that most of the cocaine and cannabis entering the North is being sourced by the East Belfast UDA, and transported via the road network across Europe. The republicans, meanwhile, are illegally importing cigarettes and fuel, according to well-placed sources.'

Cheers Skipped

Its good that the GFA didn't interrupt business for too long. Irrelevant of which side or where they are, the kids rioting year round , year in year out, are too dumb to realise they are just useful idiots to mask an industry that just as damaging to society as rifles and bombs.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

It's like a conveyer belt and border farce are just a ferry service.
The bit I really don't like is
'We are only concerned with preservation of life, rescuing those in trouble and bringing them safely back to shore,'

Londo

LE
The bit I really don't like is
'We are only concerned with preservation of life, rescuing those in trouble and bringing them safely back to shore,'
Why don't they return them to the French shore ? We are full up and have a housing crises .

Why don't they return them to the French shore ? We are full up and have a housing crises .
Or just tie up, chuck em some water and a twix and then wait for the French to come and pick them up. Every boat that gets halfway is a French failure, why aren't we putting more pressure on them to up their game. As it stands the Libyan coastguard is a far more effective and reliable partner than the frogs. Maybe making this point publicly and often might give the useless twunts a toe up la derriere.

Whose going to server the chattering classes their coffee in Pret if we do that

Latest Threads