The UK/European migrant problem

Didn't now that one ....Another self important person then .
There you go.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/597734.stm

The ticket inspector was later sacked. On 'advice' from number 10?.

Londo

LE
Seems to have disappeared from Google!
I'm just about to shut down for the night . I. have a look on gurgle tomorrow but it wouldn't surprise me if it's been 'disappeared'

Only fined £10 She should have been executed :D
Dya know...it's bloody liberal snowflakes like you that lost us the empire!

Londo

LE
Seems to have disappeared from Google!
Dianne Abbott back when she was caught not having bought a ticket for the tube as there was a bit of a queue at the ticket office or some such nonsense .

No longer able to find on google
Does anybody remember this ? or is able to use the're superior google-fu to find out the details .

So much for the media reports about Chinese nationals.

Don't bother sharing your lotto numbers!;)

Because they are probably not from Bulgaria , more than like”y from Mid East or Africa or china
Think Syrians and Iranians.
The occupants of the trailers won't be Bulgarians. They are most likely either Belarusians or else Iraqis / Iranians who have skipped across land to somewhere that the truck can pick them up.
'Ten teenagers – two of whom were only 15 years old – were among the 39 migrants found dead inside a refrigerated truck container in southeast England last month, police investigating the human trafficking tragedy revealed Friday. Essex police released the names of the victims – all from Vietnam – discovered inside a shipping container on Oct. 23, in what is believed to be one of the country’s most deadly incidents involving people smuggling.'

philc

LE
Here is a little indication of the unseen problems, the Greater Manchester Immigration Unit reckon on about 10,000 EU children are in care, little time bombs dumped, collected and cared for by us, mostly from the usual suspects. Today I watched 4 women arrested for shoplifting in Sainsburys, two heavily pregnant and two with children, guess where the children end up. Eastern European, at a guess Bulgarian Roma.

GMIAU estimates there are about 10,000 children in care and care leavers who are EU nationals, although local authorities do not routinely collect nationality data on the children in their care.

So much for the media reports about Chinese nationals.

Don't bother sharing your lotto numbers!;)

'Ten teenagers – two of whom were only 15 years old – were among the 39 migrants found dead inside a refrigerated truck container in southeast England last month, police investigating the human trafficking tragedy revealed Friday. Essex police released the names of the victims – all from Vietnam – discovered inside a shipping container on Oct. 23, in what is believed to be one of the country’s most deadly incidents involving people smuggling.'

Like I posted - they all look the same to me.

and how many are not found begs the question ? Agreed 100% checks .
IMHO, those found are the very tip of a massive iceberg.

What happens to those found?. Deported?, er no. Housed and on benefits and working on the black economy?, er most likely.

Here is a little indication of the unseen problems, the Greater Manchester Immigration Unit reckon on about 10,000 EU children are in care, little time bombs dumped, collected and cared for by us, mostly from the usual suspects. Today I watched 4 women arrested for shoplifting in Sainsburys, two heavily pregnant and two with children, guess where the children end up. Eastern European, at a guess Bulgarian Roma.

GMIAU estimates there are about 10,000 children in care and care leavers who are EU nationals, although local authorities do not routinely collect nationality data on the children in their care.
Every EAA citizen whom has been in the UK for the past 5 years has been given Settled Status, entitled of not.
Every child at school becomes the reason why an EAA migrant can use the treaty.

Latest Threads