The UK/European migrant problem

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Apparently it does because the hospital has said that treatment would be denied when safe which is quite rightly a sensible alteration to the NHS policy.
Fixed.

Should also apply to those attacking ambulance staff.

Hope no arrser is affected by the incident at Amsterdam Airport.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

And even then, what will such an inspector be able to achieve when confronted with a vociferous group of four or five fare-dodgers?
Correct.

And these fare dodgers, in groups-immigrant or not are violent thugs who would not hesitate to attack anyone who challenges their 'right' to free transport, or anything else.

We must not forget that Dianne Abbott and other agitators have on many occasions stated that all immigrants are entitled to free transport, NHS care, etc, etc.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Apparently it does because the hospital has said that treatment would be denied which is not the NHS policy.
It actually said treatment would be denied "once it was safe to do so" or words to that effect. In other words, they'll get life threatening injuries sorted but once they are "walking wounded", they get hoofed out.

Awol

LE
It actually said treatment would be denied "once it was safe to do so" or words to that effect. In other words, they'll get life threatening injuries sorted but once they are "walking wounded", they get hoofed out.
My bold. That's the situation for everybody anyway. The whole thing is pointless posturing. If someone needs medical treatment to the extent they are in hospital, the medics can't refuse treatment, its both illegal, and would contravene their Hippocratic oaths, no matter what offence the patient has committed. If they are already well enough to be discharged as a punishment, they already would have been.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't really care what was actually said in that statement it is certainly not the NHS policy.

Londo

LE
Correct.

And these fare dodgers, in groups-immigrant or not are violent thugs who would not hesitate to attack anyone who challenges their 'right' to free transport, or anything else.

We must not forget that Dianne Abbott and other agitators have on many occasions stated that all immigrants are entitled to free transport, NHS care, etc, etc.
I seem to remember a few years back the Sainted Abbot being too 'important' to buy a tube ticket .

Unlike those who aren't/haven't contributed to the nhs.

Could anyone denied treatment claim their money back?

I saw that docu on My5 about the tube jibbers. One bloke had been at it for years, and they had cottoned on to his misuse of an Oyster card, and given him a bill of about £3k.

Londo

LE
Wasn't she pictured getting on the mojito on public transport too?
Yes fairly recently . I'm on about some years back when she was caught not having bought a ticket for the tube as there was a bit of a queue at the ticket office or some such nonsense .

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yes fairly recently . I'm on about some years back when she was caught not having bought a ticket for the tube as there was a bit of a queue at the ticket office or some such nonsense .
Seems to have disappeared from Google!

Latest Threads