The UK/European migrant problem

It's mopeds and scooters here in Finsbury Park, they're hanging around to deliver takeaways.

Mostly takeaway food, not entirely i suspect.

Had a bit of a to-do with one last night, scruffy bastrad was pissing in the street at 2130 O'Clock PM Zulu, apparently that's ok.
I see one pissing in the corner of a bus stop after dark outside the ASDA in Wembley a couple of weeks ago, and there were other people (some female) within 15 feet of him.

Import the third world.....

Admittedly 20% of the population is considerable but remember when El Al took a shortcut through the Bijlmeer. There was an amnesty for illegals to registers, the queues were endless. If I remember rightly the number of dead far exceeded the potential number of residents that the flats were supposed to have held. I guess everybody had visitors round on that evening.
Yes, I remember the crash, but from UK. I had met a young Dutch nurse (no photos) during the Vierdaagse and she was part of the emergency-plans though eventually 'her' hospital actually recieved no casualties.

At that time I had no idea that I'd move to NL six years later, and didn't pay much attention to other details of the crash. It sounds a bit like the Grenfell Tower, from the point of view of an opportunity for legitimisation. Was the Dutch records system back in 1992, as organised as it is now?

Nice to see the Mets leading the way in putting useless bints in charge has been adopted by other forces. The essex plodess in her presser sounded like a fecking grieving relative not a copper giving a briefing.
I heard that and thought the same thing.

This is what happens when university (over) educated political appointees are put in charge of the police.

Has she ever walked the beat? Answer probably nope

Has she ever seen a murder victim? Again answer probably nope

Ever scraped a victim of a road accident off the road?

Has a knife or gun pointed at her?

You can guess the answers again.

Until or if we ever get back to the police being commanded by real coppers the downward spiral into lawlessness will just continue.

Well,they all wanted to Go West---- They've got their wish.

The supermarkets estimated twelve years ago (from the amount of food being sold), that the population was already pushing 80 million. It has to be at least 100 million by now.

The supermarkets may have miscalculated just a wee bit...

What, we have a million ACF CIs???
That would be one of the army fit fat bastards (assuming it passed a CFT). The civvies are worse and there are more of them.

Calculating population using food consumed may not count the chip inhaling land whales as single individuals.

I see one pissing in the corner of a bus stop after dark outside the ASDA in Wembley a couple of weeks ago, and there were other people (some female) within 15 feet of him.

Import the third world.....
Mr Blair’s multiculturalism in action, enriching this green and pleasant land of ours.

Some jurisdictions (not necessarily UK) put forward less senior but more robust spokesmen for press briefings in serious / major incidents. I expect that in the UK, if a stiff upper lipped Inspector Burnside type was fronting the press, the Doreen Lawrences would be accusing the police of racism. If the victims were white there would be several VSOs speaking to the media.
DI Burnside would have briefed the deceased as "39 slaaags".

I heard that and thought the same thing.

This is what happens when university (over) educated political appointees are put in charge of the police.

Has she ever walked the beat? Answer probably nope

Has she ever seen a murder victim? Again answer probably nope

Ever scraped a victim of a road accident off the road?

Has a knife or gun pointed at her?

You can guess the answers again.

Until or if we ever get back to the police being commanded by real coppers the downward spiral into lawlessness will just continue.
chief fire officer - London

53DA2501-F674-4D89-AD80-A808416CA5F3.jpeg

And a Dick - also London

1B300F2F-661C-4688-AC8B-58B567E479C4.jpeg

I grabbed these piccies a few weeks ago whilst pondering ‘appointments based on ability or on political correctness?’ and now another one has turned up sounding like a BBC reporter.

no the wonder the country is in the shit

Illegal immigrants fleeing whatever blah blah blah not seeking asylum in the first non-hostile country they transit into... but coming here...

I risked my life in the back of the lorry to reach UK from Afghanistan

Root of the problem anyone?

Maybe we should not be so welcoming...
Or perhaps in the interests of investigative Journalism, we should listen to his narrative, corroborate what he says and ram that under the nose of the EU and UN to reinforce their collective failure of their "humanitarian"policies. Ultimately control will require resources.

Mrsheeny

Old-Salt

View attachment 425029
And a Dick - also London

View attachment 425030

I grabbed these piccies a few weeks ago whilst pondering ‘appointments based on ability or on political correctness?’ and now another one has turned up sounding like a BBC reporter.

I’ve thought lately, that with all the media attention placed on these events and the national mourning that takes place every day for something or other, that they select these people based on their acting ability to look like they give a shit on T.V when a lorry full of dead prostitutes, dead drug dealers and dead car wash technicians shows up.

Or am I being too harsh?

With it being a refrigerated container, could it have been a CO2 leak? Or a refrigerant gas leak?
I’d be inclined to think due to the placement of the fridge engine these would vent out to the atmosphere. May be mistaken in that though.

I’d say the most obvious two possibilities are the most probable. Asphyxiation and/or exposure.

Last edited:
I’ve thought lately, that with all the media attention placed on these events and the national mourning that takes place every day for something or another that they select these people based on their acting ability to look like they give a shit on T.V when a lorry full of prostitutes, drug dealers and car wash technicians shows up. Or am I being too harsh?
too soft - you’ve missed a comment about discrimination where appointing blokes is concerned

Shinners are raking in big money with their offshored truck fleet.

39 pax x £10,000 a pop - £390,000 a trip.

no wonder the Irish are so worried about Brexit and stronger border checks.

View attachment 425029
And a Dick - also London

View attachment 425030

Looks like the provinces have managed to out woke the Met though...

Latest Threads