The UK/European migrant problem

Erm... increase of 2/3 in your post code isn't increase of 2/3 in UK.

Given we were at appx. 65 million in 2000, your suggesting our population is now around 115 million. Unlikely, or i wouldn't be sleeping alone tonight.
Real UK population is not far off 100 million.

Word is that the driver has been de-arrested. (Mate is PSNI, that's what they're hearing. Unconfirmed)

So, a possible scenario is that the driver dropped off the load he had brought from Holyhead, collected the next trailer, went to a parking place, maybe noticed the chiller wasn't as expected and so he checked the load. Then made a 999 call for the ambulance service, who then alerted the police ?? Something like that anyway?

Or he might have been in on it the whole time, who knows (so far). It would make some sense though, for a trafficking / criminal organisation, to have a driver who didn't know what was going on in order to give the traffickers a bit of a cut-out. Intriguing.

So, a possible scenario is that the driver dropped off the load he had brought from Holyhead, collected the next trailer, went to a parking place, maybe noticed the chiller wasn't as expected and so he checked the load. Then made a 999 call for the ambulance service, who then alerted the police ?? Something like that anyway?

Or he might have been in on it the whole time, who knows (so far). It would make some sense though, for a trafficking / criminal organisation, to have a driver who didn't know what was going on in order to give the traffickers a bit of a cut-out. Intriguing.
Either very possible. First paragraph: he's a young guy, I'd believe he was duped.

Second paragraph: He's a Fenian from Armagh. Many of them are the scum of the Earth: dog fighting, cock fighting, any scummy thing you can think of, they'll be at it. Forced prostitution is another. Those Chinese teenagers rescued by NCA/PSNI are a good example.

When the fancy dress cock photo disappears from his Facebook page, that’ll be an indicator that he’s been released,
(driver, not your oppo).
I'd emphasise that that's what PSNI have been told, not necessarily Gospel. Point taken, though, Seadog.

95% of them on my street...

Still think 2/3 uplift since the Millennium is paranoid nonsense.
After WW2 it was about fifty million, so a hundred million now would be 'significant', though mostly not occurring in the last twenty years. The lack of solid information about the UK population, and the manner in which numbers are politicised, is a source of wonder for my Dutch colleagues over here (in NL).

Refreshingly, some of the Syrian migrants have made it to Carrickfergus. One of the little girls is a member of The Girls' Brigade (my sister is one of the leaders)

The child, her siblings and her mother are now Presbyterians. I'm Church of Ireland (Anglican). CoI and Prespers have their differences, but we wont behead each other over it.

More of this, please.

UTV now reporting that 2 properties belonging to the driver are being searched by PSNI. Interesting.

Makes a lot of sense.

When in Customs, we seized half a ton of coke at Tilbury in a 20 footer full of coconuts., dummied it up and waited for its collection.

Two perfectly innocent drivers shuttled it around Essex and Kent before finally dropping it off at New Covent Garden in Stratford where it got slaughtered ( Customs term for getting the gear off the wagon and off for distribution).

We didn't even nick them, just a chat at their depot and a witness statement each.

Refreshingly, some of the Syrian migrants have made it to Carrickfergus. One of the little girls is a member of The Girls' Brigade (my sister is one of the leaders)

The child, her siblings and her mother are now Presbyterians. I'm Church of Ireland (Anglican). CoI and Prespers have their differences, but we wont behead each other over it.

More of this, please.
Whilst it's heartwarming that CoI and Presbyterians won't currently behead each other, it's depressing that a "little girl" can be considered Presbyterian.

Presumably this small child is fully aware of the details, has considered the theology and come to an informed decision about this statement of faith? No?

Bloody religious types and their faux tolerance....

UTV now reporting that 2 properties belonging to the driver are being searched by PSNI. Interesting.

Caught a snippet on the news that the Shinners are big in the Bulgarian offshore truck business and have property interests there around Varna.

Last edited:

PFGEN

GCM
In NL everyone is registered on a national database, living at a specific address. There isn't much room for losing 20% of the population. The presentation of statistics by cabinet-ministers (as in your link) is, in all countries, a matter of wondering what they are trying to hide . . .
Admittedly 20% of the population is considerable but remember when El Al took a shortcut through the Bijlmeer. There was an amnesty for illegals to registers, the queues were endless. If I remember rightly the number of dead far exceeded the potential number of residents that the flats were supposed to have held. I guess everybody had visitors round on that evening.

Latest Threads