The UK/European migrant problem

Londo

LE
That word excuses every immigration wrong ever and wrongs yet to come.

Douglas Murray has a take on cultural cross pollination and how it is all one way. Not word for word but the general observation goes:

When people get all gushy about the wonderful Somalian cuisine that immigration has made available, none of them say, what Somalia needs are more Welsh choirs.
:grin: Never a truer word :grin:

triggerigger

Old-Salt
The cultures of India and Pakistan are so riddled with corruption it is hardly surprising it is imported into this country.

A company I work at on occasion has a couple of Pakistani guys who work hard and struggle. And neither of these guys indulges in any criminal activity. They work hard and are nice blokes.
Brilliant I have nothing but admiration for them.
However this does not come close balancing the massive toxic effect of mass immigration.

triggerigger

Old-Salt
How is this story relevant to this thread?
Yes I agree Faisal a proper Batley lad is a fine English man we should celebrate his enterprise. The no doubt honestly obtained cash was to be invested in a small start up tech business in Milton Keynes. proper English lad is our Faisal. Makes me proud.

Yes I agree Faisal a proper Batley lad is a fine English man we should celebrate his enterprise. The no doubt honestly obtained cash was to be invested in a small start up tech business in Milton Keynes. proper English lad is our Faisal. Makes me proud.
He's not even a European migrant then?

That' not what the police said and they have applied for a confiscation order on the 850 grand.

So all out within 4 years and NO deportation orders.

Oh, the joy and wonder of EUSSR membership!.

PTE Frazer on Dad's Army may just have had something to say about all this crime, along the lines of we do not have a long-term future.

Time for the highest ranks of government right down to the lower ranks of the police to wake up and smell the coffee and tackle this head-on, before the country tips into full-on anarchy.

Last edited:
Oh dear,

I see that from the link the police want a confiscation order, nice idea. A few days ago the GCP put up 2 Lamborghinis for auction, siezed from criminals during the execution of a search warrant. The cheaper car is going for a mere € 200,000. Taking motors from organised criminal clans, mostly Arab, causes much grief, more than the equivalent cash being siezed.

So all out within 4 years and NO deportation orders.

Oh, the joy and wonder of EUSSR membership!.

PTE Frazer on Dad's Army may just have had something to say about all this crime, along the lines of we do not have a long-term future.

Time for the highest ranks of government right down to the lower ranks of the police to wake up and smell the coffee and tackle this head-on, before the country tips into full-on anarchy.
From the long march through the institutions to Common Purpose, there is a red wedge of the establishment that wants this to happen

And most of parliament is more concerned with party politics or their own enrichment to care

Just look at how hard the establishment has fought against us becoming a sovereign nation once again, they want to see the country ground down into the dirt

From the long march through the institutions to Common Purpose, there is a red wedge of the establishment that wants this to happen

And most of parliament is more concerned with party politics or their own enrichment to care

Just look at how hard the establishment has fought against us becoming a sovereign nation once again, they want to see the country ground down into the dirt
As is written in the little Red Book on how to establish communism in a capitalist country.

For that is without a shadow of doubt whatsoever what many in the Communist Labour party want. Ans it would now seem in the so-called Liberal Anti-Democratic Party as well.

endure

GCM
That word excuses every immigration wrong ever and wrongs yet to come.

Douglas Murray has a take on cultural cross pollination and how it is all one way. Not word for word but the general observation goes:

When people get all gushy about the wonderful Somalian cuisine that immigration has made available, none of them say, what Somalia needs are more Welsh choirs.

I would have thought that forcing Welsh choirs onto anyone would be cruel and unusual punishment...

Latest Threads