The UK/European migrant problem

When that fills up Dogger Bank is often nice this time of year .

Come on everybody knows the Goodwin sands are on the way & they can be dropped off there to enjoy a game of cricket .... Broadcaster Peter Snow and historian Dan Snow will join a cricket match on the Goodwin Sands during a three day history festival in Ramsgate
snip "Broadcaster Peter Snow and historian Dan Snow will join a cricket match on the Goodwin Sands during a three day history festival in Ramsgate
The cricket match on the notorious Goodwin Sands is the first to take place there in more than a decade although it had been something of a tradition since 1824."

Confiscate their tents and give them to homeless charities, rinse and repeat every night and they'd soon get the message

the disagree is for the bolded bit, IMHO it should confiscate ALL their property & incinerate it all or some virtue signalling morons will buy it from the charity shops for them!

Looks like Sweden is feeling the benefits of that lovely multiculturalism again Sweden: SVT journalists pelted with stones while reporting on planned mosque project in multicultural district - Voice of Europe

snip "A news team from the Swedish national broadcaster SVT reported having stones thrown at them while reporting from the site of a planned Islamic center in the migrant rich district of Uppsala.
At first, the group of journalist thought that the objects falling from the sky were just pine cones. However, upon returning to their vehicle, they discovered that their tires had been slashed and that a large stone had been thrown through the back window.
Earlier this month, Voice of Europe reported that due to the lack of police personnel, several Swedish no-go zones have been compelled to hire private security firms to help battle rising crime and violence.
No-go zones populated mainly by North African and Middle Eastern migrants who refuse to integrate into European society have become an ever-increasing problem for authorities across Europe.

Attacks on firefighters, police, and other emergency services in these no-go zones have become increasingly common"

triggerigger

Old-Salt
Well, they don't come here for the weather.

In France and other countries where they ae perfectly safe, there is not a life on welfare awaiting them, which is why they flock to this island. Can you think of another reason on why they want to come here, and not stay in France, Belgium or the Netherlands?.
often the reason is they speako de lingo of the UK, as opposed to Belgian, Dutch or whatever the french speak in addition to bongo bongo speak. Also they may have fellow travellers from the same tribe or litter already here poisoning this septic isle.

often the reason is they speako de lingo of the UK, as opposed to Belgian, Dutch or whatever the french speak in addition to bongo bongo speak. Also they may have fellow travellers from the same tribe or litter already here poisoning this septic isle.
Cough. Bollocks. It's due to the benefits and easy way of life, ie not much chance getting caught for their crimes

Looks like Sweden is feeling the benefits of that lovely multiculturalism again Sweden: SVT journalists pelted with stones while reporting on planned mosque project in multicultural district - Voice of Europe

snip "A news team from the Swedish national broadcaster SVT reported having stones thrown at them while reporting from the site of a planned Islamic center in the migrant rich district of Uppsala.
At first, the group of journalist thought that the objects falling from the sky were just pine cones. However, upon returning to their vehicle, they discovered that their tires had been slashed and that a large stone had been thrown through the back window.
Earlier this month, Voice of Europe reported that due to the lack of police personnel, several Swedish no-go zones have been compelled to hire private security firms to help battle rising crime and violence.
No-go zones populated mainly by North African and Middle Eastern migrants who refuse to integrate into European society have become an ever-increasing problem for authorities across Europe.

Attacks on firefighters, police, and other emergency services in these no-go zones have become increasingly common"
Voice Of Europe is not good for my blood pressure

triggerigger

Old-Salt
Cough. Bollocks. It's due to the benefits and easy way of life, ie not much chance getting caught for their crimes
Can't really disagree as it's part of the truth.
Aside to that and as a point of order. bollocks to you as well. sir you have the whiff of elderberries about you.

Great to see that tent city in posh Mayfair. They need to do much more aggressive begging, and make much more mess. I want dope, guns and fcuking in the streets. Let the toffs experience diversity first hand.

haggler

War Hero
Half past three and Jeff Stelling was telling me man city were 5 up
Meanwhile a three seat cream leather setee was being handballed past my front garden by Borat and his chums.
I laughed and said to the mrs that they would have it on the front drive with a glass table and accordian music coming from the vectra later.
I am nostra ******* damus

Great to see that tent city in posh Mayfair. They need to do much more aggressive begging, and make much more mess. I want dope, guns and fcuking in the streets. Let the toffs experience diversity first hand.
Couldn't agree with you more, but I also want to see pikeys infesting Chipping Norton and Westminster Green.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
Oh and not because they are showered with all manner of benefits here, which are denied them in most other European countries?.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
Gonna be getting cold at night. How about some heating?

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
More EU enrichment,

Luckily for us, the Home Secretary has had him removed from the country before the snowflakes could interfere.

It's intetesting to hear MSM admitting that the rise in violent crime and robbery "may" be in part attributed to the large amount of immigrants living on the street.

When the affluent areas are getting a taste of multicultural enrichment the parasites responsible are held to account.
Now it's important that something is done to address this.

Welcome to reality.
Bit of a shit sandwich isn't it?