The UK/European migrant problem

Watching BBC breakfast this morning and my blood temperature approached critical mass as an Afghan asylum seeker who came to the UK on a lorry some years ago, was preaching about how this country should allow people to seek asylum here whilst abroad. When eventually asked about already being in a safe European country, his response was along the lines of, why should Italy and France have to take the burden and we are signatories of certain conventions.
No surprises, as the BBC is the go-to broadcaster for it's pro-immigrant viewpoint.

He should be offed back on the first RAF C-17 to Kabul as airfreight.

Why do we just dump them back in France at random locations as far away from ports as conveniently possible, and just claim they were in French waters and not our problem
How about taking them all out into the mid-Atlantic and leaving them and their boat there?. Minus fuel.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
He has form.

Having read that it does make one wonder.

Karamoja

Clanker
I agree with all of your post, apart from the last sentence.
At least Mr Johnson is doing his best to rid us of the odious continentals
I think I when it comes to immigration he is a liberal and will disappoint you. Look at his recent decision to allow foreign graduates to stay and work for two years after graduating. It will be widely abused. There are probably thousands of Nigerians perusing University prospectuses right now.

Awol

LE
I think I when it comes to immigration he is a liberal and will disappoint you. Look at his recent decision to allow foreign graduates to stay and work for two years after graduating. It will be widely abused. There are probably thousands of Nigerians perusing University prospectuses right now.
Maybe, but they aren't going to successfully graduate in a month of Sundays.

No.
You are wrong about that.
Students from Europe who have paid to study here can access two years work experience.
Not "students" from the sub continents.
Keep up man, do

No.
Students from Europe who have paid to study here can access two years work experience.
Keep up man, do
Yipee more languages at Poundland

Maybe, but they aren't going to successfully graduate in a month of Sundays.
Unfortunately they will, on paper. Despite the claimed crackdowns there are still as many 'universities' in tiny flats in Whitechapel as stolen phone unlocking shops and halal fried beak outlets.

Karamoja

Clanker
No.
Keep up man, do
From the Guardian :-
From next year all international graduates could qualify for a two-year period to work in the UK, increasing their chances of finding long-term employment after studying.

Note the "All".

it was widely abused before and will be again.

From the Guardian :-
From next year all international graduates could qualify for a two-year period to work in the UK, increasing their chances of finding long-term employment after studying.

Note the "All".

it was widely abused before and will be again.
Note the word "COULD" not will

That top story I noticed this ....
Cheru has a string of previous convictions, including a seven-year jail sentence in 2010 for stabbing a police officer in the back in Croydon.

While serving his sentence, he attacked a prison guard, before being convicted for exposing himself to a toilet cleaner two days after his release in 2016.

So why was he still roaming our streets attacking women ?
Because Britain does NOT have a functioning justice system that is fit for purpose.

This should be written in stone in bold capital letters in every court in the land,

A foreign national convicted of any crime WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DEPORTED UPON COMPLETION OF THEIR SENTENCE. There will be NO exceptions to this ruling.

That will apply even when it is known the deportee will be shot upon arrival in their home country. NOT our problem.

Last edited:
he's been well briefed then.......... The only thing that average Afghan knew was which bloke would get his poppy crop and how much.
I bet he had also been well-briefed on all the benefits he is able to claim.

Has this chancer done so much as a day's work since arriving here?

That's what we want
I'm beginning to see your cunning plan.

The next part, said "asylum seeker" is dropped off in the Delhi area on the next RAF C-17 overflight to Brunei. He won't need a parachute, Allah will look after him once ejected from the C-17.

Londo

LE
Because Britain does NOT have a functioning justice system that is fit for purpose.

This should be written in stone in bold capital letters in every court in the land,

A foreign national convicted of any crime WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DEPORTED UPON COMPLETION OF THEIR SENTENCE. There will be NO exceptions to this ruling.
It might even make some of them behave a bit better than they do at present but the more stupid will believe they will never be caught so just carry on causing mayhem .

Latest Threads