The UK/European migrant problem

What connection does the UK have with Ethiopia?

I wonder how much these Roma put into the NHS

If you can Croydon as being in the UK, then yes

I only went once, with a friend to IKEA (when it opened I think).

Last edited:

Londo

LE

What connection does the UK have with Ethiopia?

hospital.html[/URL]
That top story I noticed this ....
Cheru has a string of previous convictions, including a seven-year jail sentence in 2010 for stabbing a police officer in the back in Croydon.

While serving his sentence, he attacked a prison guard, before being convicted for exposing himself to a toilet cleaner two days after his release in 2016.

So why was he still roaming our streets attacking women ?

Londo

LE
But what about London and SE? Ah, I see your cunning plan Baldrick
I remember reading somewhere one of the Russian plans if we got out our box to much in a world war 3 was to detonate three 50 megaton nukes in the English channel . Would have resulted in 300 foot tidal waves washing across most of middle England and leaving not much in there wake .
EDIT
Might have been the North Sea , cant remember now .

Last edited:
I remember reading somewhere one of the Russian plans if we got out our box to much in a world war 3 was to detonate three 50 megaton nukes in the English channel . Would have resulted in 300 foot tidal waves washing across most of middle England and leaving not much in there wake .
EDIT
Might have been the North Sea , cant remember now .
Or Irish Sea?

Londo

LE
Nearly more 100 illegals landed in a single day. It appears the Frogs did not stop any from leaving. Funny, that.

Some prat frog MP going on about allowing these "refugees" to be allowed to claim asylum by entering British embassies across Europe. He should be offed at the highest port.

And how dangerous are the countries these British embassies are in?.

The usual Frog ****** MP who wants every illegal immigrant in Europe to be allowed to come to Britain.

As is well-known the French, if not actually aiding and abetting these illegals to leave for Britain, are doing the square root of zero to stop this activity.

Each and every one of these illegals should be taken straight to Dover and placed on board the next ferry or train back to France.

As for rescuing illegals on the high sea, nope. Let them drown.
What was it 80+ yesterday 20+ today ?
Had to be brought ashore by RNLI , Coastguard , Border force.
Checked over by ambulance crews and taken to immigration centers .
One of today's lot off to hospital by air ambulance and receiving NHS treatment .
How many tens of thousands of pounds did that cost the British public in tax money spent ? plus money spent by the charities such as air ambulance ( £7.000 a flight ) if I heard right .
That's just on their first day and before all the claims go in .

Londo

LE
Think of the tidal bore on the River Severn that's powerful enough with just a tide behind it let alone a big bang in the Bristol Channel
Another big bang in the Thames Estuary taking out London and the Medway towns .
England would be a sea of mud and silt all the way between Cornwall and Scotland .

Don't recall ever being there so off my radar .
You are missing nothing. I went there for a week at the beginning of the year, to help a old friend out, I have never thought much of the place its always been a leftist green hellhole.

Its way worse now, with many parts resembling Blackhawk down.

PFGEN

GCM
What was it 80+ yesterday 20+ today ?
Had to be brought ashore by RNLI , Coastguard , Border force.
Checked over by ambulance crews and taken to immigration centers .
One of today's lot off to hospital by air ambulance and receiving NHS treatment .
How many tens of thousands of pounds did that cost the British public in tax money spent ? plus money spent by the charities such as air ambulance ( £7.000 a flight ) if I heard right .
That's just on their first day and before all the claims go in .
I heard the same after making the mistake of watching the BBC news this evening. I was shouting at the screen when they reported picking these chancers up 10 miles from Dover, ie about 10 miles from France. Don't the French have a coastguard, .... oh wait stupid question, they don't give a shit. When they started on the air ambulance I was spitting feathers and the TV was at serious risk of having a foot put though it. It's long past being beyond belief. I have long since lost any shred of human sympathy for these people.

We recently had news that more are using routes from the Netherlands to the UK hiding in trucks. The Customs folks have increased random inspections of trucks crossing the border between Belgium and the Netherlands and surprise surprise they're pulling them out of the trucks by the bushell.

Londo

LE
I heard the same after making the mistake of watching the BBC news this evening. I was shouting at the screen when they reported picking these chancers up 10 miles from Dover, ie about 10 miles from France. Don't the French have a coastguard, .... oh wait stupid question, they don't give a shit. When they started on the air ambulance I was spitting feathers and the TV was at serious risk of having a foot put though it. It's long past being beyond belief. I have long since lost any shred of human sympathy for these people.

We recently had news that more are using routes from the Netherlands to the UK hiding in trucks. The Customs folks have increased random inspections of trucks crossing the border between Belgium and the Netherlands and surprise surprise they're pulling them out of the trucks by the bushell.
I honestly believe we have been taken advantage by these chancers for far too long . Legal immigration I support and we need them . But these people are coming to take advantage of us and our country .
We should go the Singapore route . For any healthy males between certain ages a few strokes of the cane and then imprisonment , then deportation . Any others just to be returned from whence they came .

Latest Threads