The UK/European migrant problem

BBC News - Richard Gere and Matteo Salvini clash over migrant ship

It would appear that Matteo Salvini told Richard Gere that if he cared so much about the 160 stuck aboard that he should take them back to Hollywood with him! Is Salvini an ArRSEer by any chance?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

More

It would appear that Matteo Salvini told Richard Gere that if he cared so much about the 160 stuck aboard that he should take them back to Hollywood with him! Is Salvini an ArRSEer by any chance?

Richard Gere is another one of the Hollywood luvvies who should take a hike back to California, preferably taking the 160 illegal parasites with him.

Typical of all these morons, like the truly idiotic so called "star" Emma Thompson that flew from Hollywood to support the "extinction" morons and of course Vanessa Redgrave who supported the pikeys over Dale farm but of course didn't offer to let them infest her land!

My bold, now that would be interesting, if only because any snowflakes venturing near Arrse would instantly self-destruct.
As for Richard Gere this sounds like the desparate call to the world to remind everyone that he is still alive. Like anyone cares.
And the photo looks a lot like Inspector Columbo/Peter Falk in his later years.

My bold, now that would be interesting, if only because any snowflakes venturing near Arrse would instantly self-destruct.
As for Richard Gere this sounds like the desparate call to the world to remind everyone that he is still alive. Like anyone cares.
And the photo looks a lot like Inspector Columbo/Peter Falk in his later years.
It is to be hoped that Richard Gere will be joining the late Peter Falk sooner rather than later.

In fact a cheeky punt on Richard featuring in the Dead Pool 2019 thread might not be totally off-beam.

Last edited:
More

Richard Gere is another one of the Hollywood luvvies who should take a hike back to California, preferably taking the 160 illegal parasites with him.
And his Gerbil, he can take his gerbilling ways back with him as well

More

No point, he is blind to reality. Remember it;s all about the virtue signalling. Put aside 20 minutes and read up on California and the success of it's sanctuary cities.

Nylon and velcro? Very tacky! What they should be using is saddle quality leather with stainless steel hasps and rings... I dunno, the place is really going to the dogs.
Indeed it is

Awol

LE
Meanwhile in the Med,

Shame, that. The survivor should have drowned as well. Not wanted here, he can go and return to wherever he came from.

But he will probably be here, housed, fed and with all his relatives in some left-wing borough within a couple of years. And on benefits for life with no questions asked.

I wonder if the families of the dead know that their meal-tickets for life are no more. Do the people they borrowed £££££ off know that they are not going to be paid?

I wonder if the families of the dead know that their meal-tickets for life are no more. Do the people they borrowed £££££ off know that they are not going to be paid?
The families could be described as up sh*t creek without a paddle. And tough.

A pity these gangsters involved in this cannot be tracked down and these individuals wiped-out mercilessly

The money lenders will want their dosh back. Depending on who they are, this could be repaid from anything from taking possessions and property, to putting the females on the game until the debt is paid off.

Latest Threads