The UK/European migrant problem

When free movement within the EU happened Italy received an awful lot of Roma from Bulgaria, Romania and other former Yugoslav countries. They lived and still do live on illegal sites being nothing more than a pain in the arse, existing by the normal Gypsy methods of existing. Salvini is not doing anything different than previous Italian leaders and French as I recall by getting them back to their country of origin. If they have not found work by 3 months does not the country they are in have the right to deport them?

As for those that are Italian citizens, integrated seems a rather broad statement. They for the most again live on camps, this time legal camps and again make a living by the normal gypsy methods, along with begging, collecting rubbish in to huge piles then setting it on fire every few months polluting rivers and the air. All in all a pain also.
see my comment #13931.
The real point is that discrimination is illegal under EU law whether they're Sinti or Roma, so where is the EU in this? However since the issue is seen as a Police matter, not a migrant matter you can argue the toss all you like. Moreover in the EU there is nothing that prevents one country deporting to another member state, the condition being that they must not be in danger. But to family up pops the right to family life etc.

Some great news for Italy and the rest of Europe - this should see the demise of ships crewed by bleeding heart Leftys trawling the Med to import more mostly Muslim males of fighting age doctors, engineers and teachers...

I do hope they can apply this retrospectively.

Moreover in the EU there is nothing that prevents one country deporting to another member state
That happened quite recently to a number of north africans who first landed in Spain, but wanted to go to Germany. After a wait of around 2 years processing their claims it was decided that they should have applied for refugee status in Spain, so they were deported. At least one of them appears to have integrated himself fairly well as he speaks good German.

I do hope they can apply this retrospectively.
No chance of that, if an act was not punishable at the time it was commited or if punishable but with a defined level of punishment, then any ensuing act does not apply. Pity in some respects, I'd love to see Frau Rackete get what she deserves.

4(T)

LE
No chance of that, if an act was not punishable at the time it was commited or if punishable but with a defined level of punishment, then any ensuing act does not apply. Pity in some respects, I'd love to see Frau Rackete get what she deserves.

I think thats its only HMRC that gets a free hand to retrospectively apply laws, regulations, rulings and fines...

I think thats its only HMRC that gets a free hand to retrospectively apply laws, regulations, rulings and fines...
Who is HMRC? I escaped from Britain around 30 years ago and have not kept up with that much.

Who is HMRC? I escaped from Britain around 30 years ago and have not kept up with that much.
It was Her Majestys Revenue & Customs, but as that wasn't PC enough for powers that be, it was then shortened to HM Revenue & Customs

philc

LE
So what to say, a cover up, mistaken identity? More imported fun and games, wonder how often this happens and the solution, fair play to the security guys, could of turned nasty.

Tired_Tech

On ROPS
On ROPs
So what to say, a cover up, mistaken identity? More imported fun and games, wonder how often this happens and the solution, fair play to the security guys, could of turned nasty.

how was she keeping all that in there?

Those Asda staff are nothing but racist, Islamphobic, bigoted mysoginists. Picking on a poor woman* like that, and forcing her into such a humiliating position. I hope the local left wing feminist groups holds a protest outside every Asda store for this.

*Apologies for assuming her gender.

Another well integrated pillar of the community doing what seems to come naturally.

Another well integrated pillar of the community doing what seems to come naturally.
I have to say, my money was on a pikey. Looks like I lost.

Just hearing on the BBC that the Border Farce have intercepted more illegals "attempting to enter the UK".

So the Border Farce have turned these illegals back from whence they have boarded, the notoriously war-torn La Belle France?. Nope, brought them here and fast tracked them for maximum benefits more like.

Let them all drown, and repel any attempt by illegal immigrants to enter British waters, if necessary by the use of force.

Once implemented, the flow of illegals would cease, as they come to realise that any attempt to enter Britain is tantamount to suicide.

Latest Threads