The UK/European migrant problem

They watch the BBC. At one point our bogey man was Iraq, so they claimed to be persecuted Iraqi civilians. Then it was Afghanistan, same thing happened. Then it was Syria. Now it's Iran. It's simple. They lie.
If only we had some real Iranians that could question them

Methinks it is high time out new Home Secretary dispensed with the services of Cressida Dick and appointed a real police officer into that position, not some fast-track political box-ticking appointee.
'Box ticking' or 'box licking'?

syrup

LE
If only we had some real Iranians that could question them

It doesn't matter all that proves is they speak a de lingo.
Without actual proof their own country has to agree that they are citizens and agree to accept them back.
Until then we can't deport them anywhere except back to Europe and they'll just keep coming back as the French won't detain them.
We actually need to deport them back to Serbia who technically should have their arrival details flight number etc
So you stand a better chance of deporting them from there.

She's not a proper lesbian, I've watched hours of documentaries on the interweb and they only wear stockings and suspenders and have massive jugs.
Who?

She's not a proper lesbian, I've watched hours of documentaries on the interweb and they only wear stockings and suspenders and have massive jugs.
Imagine the horror if you were watching some Lezza action on Xhamster and up pops Cressida, it would put you right off your stroke

Awol

LE
It doesn't matter all that proves is they speak a de lingo.
Without actual proof their own country has to agree that they are citizens and agree to accept them back.
Until then we can't deport them anywhere except back to Europe and they'll just keep coming back as the French won't detain them.
We actually need to deport them back to Serbia who technically should have their arrival details flight number etc
So you stand a better chance of deporting them from there.
We seem to be spending billions on aid to just about every crappy country in the world. It would be a simple matter to send these criminals back to the first safe country that they crossed with a little note saying 'accept them back or you lose your aid'. If they faced losing countless millions they might just start taking their own border security seriously.

syrup

LE
We seem to be spending billions on aid to just about every crappy country in the world. It would be a simple matter to send these criminals back to the first safe country that they crossed with a little note saying 'accept them back or you lose your aid'. If they faced losing countless millions they might just start taking their own border security seriously.

We'd be cheaper buying a plot of land of one of said countries and taking everyone there to be processed
I've crossed the channel I've made it
Not quite me old two and eight

Awol

LE
We'd be cheaper buying a plot of land of one of said countries and taking everyone there to be processed
I've crossed the channel I've made it
Not quite me old two and eight
When the millions started heading our way in 2015 I believe that idea was mooted. Find somewhere in the ME, build safe camps and process people with DNA, biometric registration (to prevent the same people reapplying multiple times and wasting everyone's time).

It was promptly bllown out of the water by the human rights lobby as being 'Orwellian'. Apparently it's more humane to let millions of weakened people travel thousands of mile on foot, whilst being brutalised by gangs and traffickers.

If the home office say this:
"It is an established principle that those in need of protection should claim asylum in the first safe country they reach and since January more than 50 people who arrived illegally in the UK in small boats have been returned to Europe."

Then why isn't that cutter taking them straight back to France to present themselves there.

Also given that a French bloke crossed the Channel on a hoverboard today accompanied by a refuelling boat, three helicopters and the media how did nobody in France notice his additional "support crew" paddling like mad alongside.
50 sent back out of almost a thousand who have actually been intercepted this year alone.
That's another £25million a year the UK taxpayer has to fork out for these illegal immigrants.
Every single one should be hoofed back to fFrance, along with the ones caught hiding in trucks.

Tyk

LE
50 sent back out of almost a thousand who have actually been intercepted this year alone.
That's another £25million a year the UK taxpayer has to fork out for these illegal immigrants.
Every single one should be hoofed back to fFrance, along with the ones caught hiding in trucks.
Should yes, does any Government we can elect have the balls to do it? Not a chance, they're so terrified of the screams of racism and SJW clowns that it won't ever happen. It doesn't help when some mong passengers on aircraft with deportees decide to "protest" either and instead of being arrested they get a quiet ignoring.

Apparently it's more humane to let millions of weakened people travel thousands of mile on foot, whilst being brutalised by gangs and traffickers.
That or simply disappear in the Med.

No they haven't that's the thing The Iranians are entering through Serbia and making straight for France
The Serbians have agreed some sort of travel deal where Iranians can travel to Serbia and vice versa.
I'll try and find the article but basically arrive Serbia meet people smugglers get over the border truck to France boat to UK armed with coastguard phone number.
It's nothing to do with languages either or working on the black economy to send home.
It's simply there is more chance of staying here if you get a foot in the door.
Go to just about any industrial estate in London at the beginning of a working day and there several males of a MENA appearance mooching about-sometimes up to 50-waiting to be picked up for casual work.

In London alone there must be several thousand working in the black economy, and nationwide way into a six figure sum.

There seems to no attempt to round these people up for deportation.

Some of the HGV drivers on the channel runs must sometimes have a bit of a feeling that they may have extra cargo on board.
Instead of fining haulage companies for unwittingly importing illegals, how about rewarding them for each warm bod they deposit at a joint weighbridge/chassis dipping station/deportation centre.
Cold bods are obviously available for reefer drivers.

Latest Threads