The UK/European migrant problem

Bravo Bravo! I said at the High Port...so feck off! So how come knife crime, like the two found guilty today are mostly of the swarthy types, They in many cases like poking knives into people! I am indeed bigoted, I see things as they are, not how snowflakes like us to see them!
If the police were left only to deal with indigenous criminals they would manage, but the amount of imported crime, places our policing beyond control.
Good grief.

How the flying **** is that whataboutery?
I took a quote from your link.
I

It's because 'Swarthy Bravo' will always support overseas and swarthy folk. He is one himself, his anti attitude is called 'Integration!'

'Black vest' protesters storm Paris monument

Glaring opportunity to deal a blow to illegal immigration missed. The crapauds could have just herded them into busses, then onto a ship and dumped them on the fair shores of North or better still West Africa.
Illegals demanding rights is beyond barking mad.
And thats the National Rally gaining a few more percent of the vote.

Glaring opportunity to deal a blow to illegal immigration missed. The crapauds could have just herded them into busses, then onto a ship and dumped them on the fair shores of North or better still West Africa.
Bit racist calling themselves black vests.

They're described as 'undocumented immigrants' in the article. Unfortunately this term has been used to obfuscate so many things, it's now meaningless.

They could be folk let down by the French system and this in a legal limbo or they could be folk who've landed in Marseille by rubber dinghy...

Bit racist calling themselves black vests.

They're described as 'undocumented immigrants' in the article. Unfortunately this term has been used to obfuscate so many things, it's now meaningless.

They could be folk let down by the French system and this in a legal limbo or they could be folk who've landed in Marseille by rubber dinghy...
Or more likely, they are illegal, either not having registered since arriving in France, or have had any case chucked out. Fecking chancers.

That appears to be an isolated case. However would have been an interesting job for me had it been nearer to MG.
I can't see how that's an isolated case. The Germans are quite clear, and my experiences here in the former DDR mirror that, if you want a translator, fine, but you have to pay for it, and if that's not acceptable, tough, learn German:-

(from the above link)
"The interpreters active at Heidelberg University Hospital are freelancers or employed with service providers and bill their services directly to the patient. Within the scope of their certification, the interpreters have also disclosed their list of prices and services to Heidelberg University Hospital. Market rates for medical interpreting of common languages amount to approx. 35,- to 55,- euros/hour."

When I was working in the NHS (over 10 years ago now) it was spending a fortune on interpreters and translations into a myriad of languages.

I can't see how that's an isolated case. The Germans are quite clear, and my experiences here in the former DDR mirror that, if you want a translator, fine, but you have to pay for it, and if that's not acceptable, tough, learn German:-

(from the above link)
"The interpreters active at Heidelberg University Hospital are freelancers or employed with service providers and bill their services directly to the patient. Within the scope of their certification, the interpreters have also disclosed their list of prices and services to Heidelberg University Hospital. Market rates for medical interpreting of common languages amount to approx. 35,- to 55,- euros/hour."

When I was working in the NHS (over 10 years ago now) it was spending a fortune on interpreters and translations into a myriad of languages.
Certainly round here the hospitals do not have translators on tap, most of the staff can speak English, some also speak Turkish. If that does not suffice, tough titty.

Two things noticed there. The poor old BBC just cannot bring itself to utter the words illegal immigrants, having to use the words undocumented migrants again and again.

The other aspect was the description of those apparently injured and a photograph which really showed the average African indulging in the usual occupation of lying down and doing nothing as usual.

If that does not suffice, tough titty.
Indeed, that seems to be the approach here. I occasionally get doctors wanting to try out their English one me, but I cannot expect that as standard and must be able to converse in my less than excellent German.
Whereas non native speakers in Britain can expect the NHS to bend over backwards to provide translators and at no cost to them. It's a completely different way of interpreting the EU regulations. Which is something Britain appears to be particularly bad at, eg, anti smoking laws.

Indeed, that seems to be the approach here. I occasionally get doctors wanting to try out their English one me, but I cannot expect that as standard and must be able to converse in my less than excellent German.
Around 7 years ago the Boss was in intensive care in a hospital in Düsseldorf. The duty doctor wanted to give me a brief on the situation and said "we can talk in English"
"no need" said I, "i'm a translator"
"and I'm English" said the doc.
Me "oh".

PS. In future must buy water proof pyros.

Last edited: