The UK/European migrant problem

Because the UK social welfare system means a drop in income for some British people who decide to go out and work for a living. The migrants are filling a void. Yes they also help depress wages but for them, coming to the UK is worth whatever living conditions they have here.
Social Welfare should be a safety net , not a lifestyle choice
Change the system and the rest will fall in place easily.

Britain had moved on from gang masters, serfdom and tied labourers living in warehouses, factories and cowsheds.

Britain had moved on from gang masters, serfdom and tied labourers living in warehouses, factories and cowsheds.
Ha ha!

Round here, it’s almost 100% Far Eastern European farm labour controlled by scary looking blokes with a fixation for leather jackets in expensive BMWs and Mercs.

The provision of cheap farm labour is just another highly profitable arm of east European organised crime along with drugs and prostitution.

When my Brother tried to move to France, he enquired at the Maire if the residency papers where available in English. He was told it’s against the law to supply such documents other than in a French.
I doubt the veracity but by the same token, if you want to live in another country, you might speak it's language and therefore expect to be given documents in that language. It does not prevent you from getting a translation. But since France is a member of the EU, I would imagine to comply with EU directives they should have a translation service. After all, we gave all french detainees in our custody French copies of documentation in compliance with EU law

I doubt the veracity but by the same token, if you want to live in another country, you might speak it's language and therefore expect to be given documents in that language. It does not prevent you from getting a translation. But since France is a member of the EU, I would imagine to comply with EU directives they should have a translation service. After all, we gave all french detainees in our custody French copies of documentation in compliance with EU law

Spanish hospital and no hablar Espanol.
You pay for a translator or get the cold shoulder
Ditto Germany
Interpreters - Heidelberg University Hospital

Because the UK social welfare system means a drop in income for some British people who decide to go out and work for a living. The migrants are filling a void. Yes they also help depress wages but for them, coming to the UK is worth whatever living conditions they have here.
Social Welfare should be a safety net , not a lifestyle choice
Change the system and the rest will fall in place easily.
that's why it's hard for me to take drivel such as that peddled by remainers like @Bravo_Bravo seriously.

the amount of low paid, gig workers from eastern Europe practically guarantees that these massive cash injections promised by think yanks just aren't happening.

Your average slave wage, max hours whilst here, then return home worker is not chucking thousands into the economy. Then it's time to factor in the fact that for every immigrant worker there's an indigenous worker not in that work. Claiming dole.

I really don't think that is taken in to account.

100% thats why I said migration is a double edged sword , its necessary but can also depress wages. The social welfare system has to be looked at again.
Quite agree.

It should be capped. Max effort for reskilling and education. But handouts need to be capped and worked for. Even if it just means reporting to the job centre dressed and sober.

I'd like to see taxes adjusted.

on marriage you should get your partners tax allowance, in full. Reduce the need for both adults to work. Allow one to look after the kids properly. Good food, parental supervision vs insta-food and Fortnite.... You know it makes sense.

Show me the tax return of any immigrant taxi driver earning net beyond the amount where you pay only class B NICs and no income tax.

I recognise that this is also true for most taxi drivers of U.K. origin, but the seemingly disproportionate number of those of immigrant origin employed in this sector is rather disquieting.
A similar level of pay may also be observed in other sectors where large numbers of workers of foreign origin are employed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or a Chinese takeaway with a card machine all cash only round here.
Same as the local Kebab shop who has a sign up saying cash only card machine broken.
I think they'll be replacing the sign with a plaque before long in honour of it's 10 year anniversary

Bravo Bravo! I said at the High Port...so feck off! So how come knife crime, like the two found guilty today are mostly of the swarthy types, They in many cases like poking knives into people! I am indeed bigoted, I see things as they are, not how snowflakes like us to see them!
If the police were left only to deal with indigenous criminals they would manage, but the amount of imported crime, places our policing beyond control.

Or a Chinese takeaway with a card machine all cash only round here.
Same as the local Kebab shop who has a sign up saying cash only card machine broken.
I think they'll be replacing the sign with a plaque before long in honour of it's 10 year anniversary
And presumably they'll buy their food in paying in cash so the revenue can't accurately estimate how many meals they should have sold, as some invoices will get lost (accidentally of course)

Last edited:
I've mention this point before.
Nowhere in that report does it estimate the cost of migrant undercutting a native. Which results in the state having to pay out for an unemployed native. From the report you can see that migrants are "cheaper"
NMS workers, who are typically more highly skilled than UK natives, earn more than £3 per hour less, on average

It also doesn't seem clear how they work out the average, are Frog hedge fund managers in the city skewing the payments?

If migrants were so fantastic, why arent they in their own country paying all these taxes and making the place better?
#whataboutery

that's why it's hard for me to take drivel such as that peddled by remainers like @Bravo_Bravo seriously.

the amount of low paid, gig workers from eastern Europe practically guarantees that these massive cash injections promised by think yanks just aren't happening.

Your average slave wage, max hours whilst here, then return home worker is not chucking thousands into the economy. Then it's time to factor in the fact that for every immigrant worker there's an indigenous worker not in that work. Claiming dole.

I really don't think that is taken in to account.

Getting a funny, or a like from people like Bravo Bravo is shameful........ makes you feel somewhat dirty.